[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you guys are all just roleplaying, right? Surely you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 24
File: POL BTFO.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
POL BTFO.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
So you guys are all just roleplaying, right? Surely you aren't ACTUALLY, un-ironically racist?

Pic somewhat related
>>
they should add those POL BTFO threads to the sticky and ban accordingly.
>>
>>72530180
I guess you can't actually debunk it, huh? And does this mean you are actually a racist? I thought Germany was better than that
>>
>>72529930
>Pic somewhat related

That pic is super racist, you shitlord.
Not wanting to see race = not wanting to see white privilege
>>
>>72529930
Says the mechanical engineer.

Biologists, on the other hand, say race exists.
>>
I believe that race doesn't matter. Culture, however, does. And some cultures are better than the others. Some cultures are also so harmful and ingrained into people, that the only solution is genocide.
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-A6bvI.jpg (95 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-A6bvI.jpg
95 KB, 600x594
>>72529930
>>
>>72530295
why the fuck would i care about your opinion

tell you what. im racist. you got me! shucks, i kept it hidden so long, too.

fuck off, you uncultured, brainless, diseased inbred. go fuck yourself like uncle showed you.
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-ChBcV2MU0AA65xC.jpg (36 KB, 433x289) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-ChBcV2MU0AA65xC.jpg
36 KB, 433x289
>>72530529
>Some cultures are also so harmful
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-AE4TyI.jpg (116 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-AE4TyI.jpg
116 KB, 600x700
>>72530295
>And does this mean you are actually a racist? I thought Germany was better than that
>>
>http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/files/race.jpg

No difference
>>
>>72530730
So one Jewish guy says this and they're all bad? I guess if a white guy said that all blacks are inherently subhuman it reflects upon all whites?

Holy shit you /pol/tards need to lay off the koolaid
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-WEAEewER.jpg (50 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-WEAEewER.jpg
50 KB, 480x480
>>72530852
Continued ......
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-AAAE9pu.jpg (48 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-AAAE9pu.jpg
48 KB, 600x347
>>72530915
>So one Jewish guy says this
>>
>>72530302
Deutchland, JA!
>>
>>72529930

Everyone is actually "racist". It's in our genetics to express preference for your own genes.

Race = culture.

It doesn't mean we're putting down any race, only recognizing this biological reality and using that information to form political and social views.
>>
>>72530392
Race is a haplogroup construct but we rarely like to talk about it outside of journals due to the political landscape of Universities. Even hinting that particular groups of people have genetically predisposed better abilities or worse abilities at learning for example can be treacherous, but of course no one cares if you mention sickle cell disease occurrences because it has an adaptive advantage in the areas where its prevalent.
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-ChBcnRIU8AA3byD.jpg (59 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-ChBcnRIU8AA3byD.jpg
59 KB, 600x414
>>72531045
Continued ...
>>
>>72530915
hes a religious leader you ingrate

you neglected to answer my earlier response to your idiocy, bitch. im talking to you. nobody cares what you think, nobodys is going to be swayed by your simpering farce of argument. where do they make people as useless as you?

im not looking to confront & refute youre idiocy, others can do that. im trying to beat into your ivory skull that you are a useless prick. you have no value, you are embarrassingly unintelligent, & nothing more than a sad parody of an eloquent, capable human.

IM TALKING TO YOU, SHITHEAD
>>
>>72529930
>common sense
Obama has made this mean the opposite.
>>
>>72529930
>Bill Nye
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-rWAAAsryU.jpg (130 KB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-rWAAAsryU.jpg
130 KB, 600x704
>>72531171
>>
>>72529930
I am. Just a little though. If you say you aren't you're lying
>>
Why does it take a scientist to be granted credibility? I've said this from day one but I've just been called retarded among other slurs, but now everyone starts discussing it seriously because someone is into science (the easiest of all subjects to understand). How stupid are you people?
>>
Our different environments lead to differences in our skin color but trust me it ends there.

t. science man
>>
>>72529930
>no such thing as race.
LOL, then why do people bitch about "racism" when I call someone with dark skin a nigger? If race is not real racism is not real as well retard.
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-AAs4RK.jpg (82 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-AAs4RK.jpg
82 KB, 600x381
>>
>>72529930
>because this scientist is a master in one domain immediately means everything he says should be considered gospel
yes kek and next tell me how youre going to believe aliens exist because your doctor said so
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-5VAAAZen8.jpg (56 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-5VAAAZen8.jpg
56 KB, 600x314
>>
>>72529930

>Latitude and climate

Ah so that's why South African boers turned black over the course of a few generations.

Oh wait they didn't.
>>
"racism" is the biggest fraud of our history. there was never such thing as racism.
>>
>the color of (...) skin (...) is a consequence of untraviolet light, latitude and climate

literally the same can be said for all differences between all animals. if these factors can cause species (darwin at the galapagos, anyone?), then they're significant enough to affect more than just skin colour.
>>
>>72531459
No, there are variations that in large enough populations can be found. Its not huge but there are patterns.
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-ChK90DZWMAA9KUn.jpg (51 KB, 464x479) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-ChK90DZWMAA9KUn.jpg
51 KB, 464x479
>>
>>72530295
Different races have different genetics, different diseases and predispositions, different muscle makeups, different brain makeups, different skeletons, different skin colors, etc. But we're all the same.

Two animals are treated as completely different species if one of them has a different colored tail.
>>
>>72529930

Is this picture real?!

Racism aside, their actually is "such a thing as race". Bill Nye isn't really known for being a liar or using spin, especially when it comes to science.

If asked to comment on something like this I would expect a safe answer from him, like equal but not the same or something. Not an outright, factual inaccuracy.
>>
>>72531417
> someone is into science (the easiest of all subjects to understand)

science is extremely broad, what are you talking about?
>>
>>72531539
Implying Bill Nye is a scientist.

He's a TV actor with a bachelor's degree. Science Guy started off as a comedy skit.
>>
>>72531584
No. Humans are special and stand outside of the natural order of things. Because that's what makes me feel good. We must all be equal I'm every way and there can be no differences between races, which don't exist, and even between genders. Which is also a social construct. This is true because I want it to be.
>>
>>72531695
Just science in general, from physics to chemistry, you name it. As long is it relates to reality, it's science.
>>
>>72531719
thats even worse
i thought he had at least a masters
literally thinking a guy with a fucking bachelors degree is smart jesus chrst
>>
>>72531675
sadly he's been trying to stay relevant by pandering to SJWs. he's said tons of similar stuff. he was never known for his research or anything like that, he was just a good entertainer who could demonstrate science in children's educational videos.

it's sad when an entertainer loved by all starts spewing political garbage and alienating their fans, just to be praised by purple haired degenerates
>>
>>72531854

Says the guy with no degree.
>>
File: time has stopped.png (253 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
time has stopped.png
253 KB, 500x350
>>72529930
>some jewish asshole with a bachelor's in mechanical engineering is now the expert on human biodiversity
>>
Richard Dawkins aka the greatest biologist of his generation begs to differ

but yeh i suppose some guy with an engineering degree knows better :^) i mean he is wearing a bow tie after all
>>
>>72531986
thats what they call projecting, nigel : ^)
>>
>>72529930
>>72529930
>>72529930
>>72529930
>>72529930

>Scientifically Proven

That's when you know something is bullshit

There is no such thing as proving something through science

The scientific method can only disprove.

Bill Nye is not a scientist

Bill Nye is not an intellectual authority on anything really

Bill Nye is a media creation and a tool of the globalists

t. actual scientist
>>
>>72529930
OH SHIT /POL/ ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

how will you biggits ever recover
>>
>>72531851
how would those be the easiest subject of all to understand? all of that shit is complicated
>>
>>72532082
when will you learn how to spell?
>>
Bill Nye the bachelors in engineering guy!
>>
>>72532052
>the greatest biologist of his generation

>greatest
>merely famous due to extra-curricular activity

pick one
>>
>>72531851
idiot
>>
>>72529930
>Bill Nye
>Played a "science guy" on a comedy show
>Progressives think he is actual scientist
>>
>>72532184
>im butthurt about religion: the post
lol

google the Selfish Gene m9
>>
>>72529930
>Caucasoids have Neanderthal DNA
>Mongoloids have Denisovan DNA
>Negroids have neither
Same species though right?
>>
File: 1452484686031.gif (2 MB, 460x246) Image search: [Google]
1452484686031.gif
2 MB, 460x246
>>72529930
These threads need to be added to the sticky.
>>
No we're not.

http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
>>
>>72532235
everyone takes him for an authority because they grew up watching his videos in school and never bothered to look beyond that. now he wears a bow tie and pretends to be a scientist, taking advantage of people's stupidity. it's very fraudulent
>>
>>72529930
>>
>>72531675
Bill Nye has been a radical libcuck for a while now. He's their go to guy for their propoganda when they want to have a "scientist" back up their liberal drivel.
>>
>>72532131
The parts that are unintuitive because they are so "deep" or "general" (Special/General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics) might need some extra thought but generally when we're talking about things like thermodynamic laws, you can't get any simpler. They simply say what is happening, and the formulas that are given are just a correlation between the elements in the expression in terms of proportionality (eg. if two elements are multiplied together in a formula (ex. F = ma), you can say as one increases (mass), the force increases.)

The fact that this is difficult to you says that you reason by how someone "appears" to be. Someone appears to be a scientist by saying they are so and going on TV to teach lessons, and so you listen to them. But without any credentials or influential status like that of any notorious physicist, I appear to you to be spouting nonsensical crap everywhere. It's jarring that you reason like this. Listen to the quality of the message and reason by logic and not what someone has done in the past.
>>
"Race doesn't exist"

"The white race is responsible for everything negative that has ever happened"

pick one and only one

(Also, Bill Nye has a BS in mechanical engineering, he has no expertise in this subject)
>>
File: Human races skulls.jpg (124 KB, 980x1154) Image search: [Google]
Human races skulls.jpg
124 KB, 980x1154
>>72529930
By his standard of arguments, there is also no such thing as species.

All he tries to do is make the reader feel insecure by using existentialism to further push away any counter argument.

Also Common sense does not actually provide evidence.

Also a actor who played a scientist should not be held to actually know science, also AGAIN, THE NOSE KNOWS.
>>
>>72532603
which race are jews?
>>
>>72532677
Semitic Caucasoids.
>>
>>72529930
I guess it's just a coincidence that I've been renting a flat to 5 different Russian families and never had any problems but both times I rented it to muslims they tried to scam me and steal my shit. I guess I should just continue getting buttfucked by muslims and pretend that I'm enjoying it. Because STARDUST
>>
File: jej.jpg (42 KB, 493x656) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
42 KB, 493x656
>>72532677
The hat the white one has is also found on certain Catholics.
>>
Bill Nye is not a scientist

You BTFO
>>
File: disgusted mulatto man.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
disgusted mulatto man.png
901 KB, 690x460
>Gives arguments in favour of humans being a single species
>For some that makes RACISM (for our american /pol/acks the word derives from RACE and not species) invalid
>Engineer
>>
>>72532541
>They simply say what is happening, and the formulas that are given are just a correlation between the elements in the expression in terms of proportionality

what's your point? you still have to spend years in education to actually understand it. it's the opposite of "the easiest thing to understand", and most people have 0 clue about anything scientific. you're going to pretend like it's so simple because it describes how the universe functions, but you just look arrogant. do you even have a degree?
>>
File: jontron.gif (939 KB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
jontron.gif
939 KB, 240x135
>>72530295
Fucking nigger, it's the same stale bait every time. /pol/ right now is nothing but WOAH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TRUMP #CRUZMISSILE, threads like this one, and generals. Really boring right now.
>>
>>72532959
No, I read on my own time.

The point I'm trying to make is what followed after that paragraph:

>The fact that this is difficult to you says that you reason by how someone "appears" to be. Someone appears to be a scientist by them saying they are so and going on TV to teach lessons, so you listen to them. But influential status like that of any notorious physicist or without any credentials, I appear to you to be spouting nonsensical crap everywhere. It's jarring that you reason like this. Listen to the quality of the message and reason by logic and not what someone has done in the past.
>>
>>72533146
But WITHOUT influential status like that of any notorious physicist or without any credentials,*
>>
>>72533122
That's /int/ too.
>>
>>72531645
logic is lost art to the sjw and left.
>>
>>72529930
>mechanical engineer lecturing on biology
>>
>>72532677
Caucasoids, and jews are not a race, judaism is a religion. Jews are white, despite what most of pol would like to believe.
>>
>>72533146
you said science, an extremely broad subject, is "the easiest thing to understand", as though it could be generalized in any way. then, you assumed a bunch of nonsense about someone who pointed that out. I don't think you understand science at all.
>>
>>72532070
>There is no such thing as proving something through science
>The scientific method can only disprove
>OP states race has been disproven
I dont't agree with obviously baiting OP, but wtf did you even want to say?
>>
>>72529930
If skin color was ONLY a consequence of ultraviolet light, latitude, and climate, then babies would all have the same color.

Skin color, bone structure, difference in disease risk, etc. are all the result of separate evolution.
>>
>>72533555
READ OP'S IMAGE IDIOT
>>
>>72533542
What? You're making this more complicated than it needs to be.

Read this again please.

The parts that are unintuitive because they are so "deep" or "general" (Special/General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics) might need some extra thought but generally when we're talking about things like thermodynamic laws, you can't get any simpler. They simply say what is happening, and the formulas that are given are just a correlation between the elements in the expression in terms of proportionality (eg. if two elements are multiplied together in a formula (ex. F = ma), you can say as one increases (mass), the force increases.)

Generally, if we're not talking about things at the extreme levels of physics (the macroscopic and microscopic) science is the easiest to understand. You read it a bit, dwell on it a bit, and you realize how much it makes sense.

I'm confused about why you're trying to argue that science is the easiest of all subjects to understand. Take a chemistry course, derive the formulas (not just accepting them) and you'll see how it all ties in beautifully.
>>
>>72533796
Ok didn't know I was supposed to read this small stuff. Apparently we're all made of the same stardust, so there's no reason to get angry at me :)
>>
>>72529930
I turn it up to 11 for /pol/ but I do think that race inequality has at least some biological foundation.
>>
File: 1455315693117.gif (861 KB, 2406x1936) Image search: [Google]
1455315693117.gif
861 KB, 2406x1936
>>72529930
>>
>>72533851

What the fuck are you even babbling on about? This is the same shit tier attitude of every retard that thinks they're smarter than other people says when confronted.

>hur dur not my fault you don't understand what i'm saying
>GO READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING THEN YOU'LL COME BACK AND GROVEL AT MY FEET AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS ABOUT HOW WRONG YOU WERE"

Tell me, what is a hard subject to understand?
>>
>>72533851
> if we're not talking about things at the extreme levels of physics (the macroscopic and microscopic) science is the easiest to understand.

that's still science. you can't make generalized statements about science but only referring to a part of it.

>Take a chemistry course, derive the formulas (not just accepting them) and you'll see how it all ties in beautifully.
I have a science degree, I did years of chemistry. you're saying that scientific subjects are easy to understand after you spend years learning about them, which is silly for obvious reasons.

science is focused on things that are not understood, at all. no actual scientist thinks science is easy to understand.
>>
>>72534690
I have to tread carefully so as not to offend you. Please take this lightly:

A harder subject to understand is fashion. Another subject harder to understand is contemporary social norms, why they are accepted in any given cutlure, and how to go about blending in well. Another subject harder to understand is why the culture on 4chan cannot understand the simplest solution to all these political problems. If you want to call this a science, go ahead, but your stupidity doesn't have any basis in science other than "stupidity". Sort of like the ex falso quodlibet law of logical systems which states that if you start from a false premise, you can deduce anything you want after, no matter how absurd, and still render it true.
>>
File: hue e.jpg (100 KB, 642x382) Image search: [Google]
hue e.jpg
100 KB, 642x382
>>72535207
Science actually is able to prove and explain facts
>>
>>72533426
>jews are white
Brazilians are retarded. The first jews were semitic and so have experienced plenty of arabic and turkic mixture. Ashkenazim are the ones that look the most european because they have the most european admixture. But you probably look at hollywood filth and see a bunch of career converts and assume they're white.
>>
>>72534806
Are you telling me F = ma is difficult to understand?

Are you telling me that a law of thermodynamics is hard? For example, when energy is transferred from one body to another, the internal energy contained in that body changes.

This isn't difficult. Anything that associates with your every-day experience of reality in a clear, concise way shouldn't be difficult.
The truth is that /you/ are difficult.
>>
>>72529930
>Took AncestryDNA test
>It accurately reflects genealogy records
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>72535207

>simplest solution to all these political problems

being what exactly?

>your stupidity doesn't have any basis in science other than "stupidity".
>ex falso quodlibet law

Which is you're posts are since you have a false assumption of what science is to begin with.

>>72535570

>Are you telling me F = ma is difficult to understand?

The base rules / assumptions for any field are easy to memorize. The way you are using the word "understand" tells me you're an idiot.
>>
File: expert_opinion_race.png (112 KB, 580x794) Image search: [Google]
expert_opinion_race.png
112 KB, 580x794
>We're all the same species
>Implying anyone says otherwise
>Implying race isn't a subspecific designation

>Researchers have proven scientifically
Which researchers?
>>
>>72535810
f=ma doesn't equal all of science. you made a dumb statement and refuse to accept it.
>>
>>72535876
ex falso quodlibet law is very relevant to this effect that I'm describing. Maybe the burden is on /you/ to understand it. It's very clear.

>The base rules / assumptions for any field are easy to memorize.
This isn't memorization. These assumptions that you project onto other people are reflections of yourself, so it's should not be a surprise why you find it so difficult to understand.

It's basic correlation between two elements which are directly correlated to one effect.

Let me try to explain it to you in a way that goes beyond memorization:

If the mass of a moving body in 1-dimensional travel of space increases, its force increases, since you would rather a small pebble hit you travelling the same speed as a boulder than that boulder hitting you. Similarly, if the acceleration of that body increases and the mass remains the same, the force also increases. For example, you would rather a pebble to hit you travelling 100 km/h rather than one travelling at 200 km/h.

This is part of your every day experience of life. It is not difficult to understand at all. You are just projecting your own behaviour onto other people and make impossible to convince you that you are just unable to understand it.
>>
>>72535771
>Brazilians are retarded. The first jews were semitic and so have experienced plenty of arabic and turkic mixture. Ashkenazim are the ones that look the most european because they have the most european admixture. But you probably look at hollywood filth and see a bunch of career converts and assume they're white.
Well, no.

The few jews i have met in my life were white as fuck and european looking, except maybe for their huge scythe nose.
>>
>>72536307
I'm not surprised that a brazilian wouldn't have an eye for a white person looks like. Don't you have some german communities you can see firsthand?
>>
>>72536250

Well played, you had me going for a second.
>>
>>72532052
At least use James Watson.
>>
>>72530295
Thought Out of Africa was properly debunked by Anthropologists.

Thought leading Geneticists agreed in the usefulness of race as a concept.

The text also seem to contradict itself, he clearly states the population adapt to environment, so environment only adap skincolor, right?

There is a quite clear evidence of northern hominid populations developing bigger brains in order to better process information through patter recognition due to the lack of sunlight in Northern Europe and Asia.

Lastly, it's a fucking meme picture. Now get out before you trigger yourself while tripping over some half-assed argument.
>>
>>72536428
>Don't you have some german communities you can see firsthand?
I am german descendant on my grandfathers side of the family, and my entire family is european.

I do know what im talking about mate, I guess i just met very few jews and they happened to be Ashnazim? I only met 3 jews irl to be fair, not a large number to compare to.
>>
These arguments are so stupid.

Race exists if you want it to, or not. Same thing with most things. You look at a rock, does particle physical exist, or is it a wave, or a bunch of strings? It depends on how you look at it, and at what scale. The meaning or hierarchy of importance is dependent on the scale and it's relation to some practical motive. in other words, sometimes race matters, sometimes it doesn't mean shit. It's a choice presupposed by various mechanistic paradigms of maintaining homeostasis, or survival. These is why we have stereotypes etc. but outside this environment, this race designation shifts in importance, just as magnifying into an object 1000x is only important to the molecular scientist. it's all fucking relative and it's a choice. there is nothing to even fucking argue about. race is a slight difference, that 'sight' is a judgemental rooted in a particular scale. For example, there are genetic differences that can make a runner run .1 seconds faster. That .1 of a second is that significant? It might be it might not ITS SUBJECTIVE. maybe that .1 percent made him win a billion dollars and maybe it barely means anything at all. that's what race is. it either means alot or little dpeending on your god damn persepective!!!
>>
>>72536943
Like I said the ashkenazi jews are the ones that mixed the most with europeans and like you said they tend to retain their beaks. Also their skin tone usually leans towards swarthy and they often have tight curls or kinky hair not that there aren't any pale ones.
>>
>>72529930
If there is no such thing as race then there is no such thing as racism. No more boogeyman for blacks to blame all their problems on.

If there is such a thing as race (there is) then there are differences between races. Some are obviously better than others and this should be accepted.
>>
I love how the far right is blamed for all the racism in the world when the majority of it stems from the far left. The left loves to blame whites for all the problems in the world and justifies their beliefs by simply saying "white people can't be the victims of racism". This of course has any self-respecting white person feel the need to defend themselves and their race, and thus you have the increased racial tension we see today.
>>
>>72529930
There is no such thing as species either, if you think it matters that we are "more alike than we are different". We share most of our DNA with other animals. And there are no hard dividing lines between species, but it's still a useful concept.

Obviously people from different genetic groups have different physical traits, like skin color, etc.

THAT IS RACE.

Whether race extends to mental/behavioral characteristics is debatable, but race is a real thing. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>72529930
Racism is just a buzzword. It is not an argument.
>>
>>72537167
>have tight curls or kinky hair
The ones I met were pale, except for one girl, she was blonde but did look a bit tanned i think?

There are few jews here, but 2 out of the 3 jews I met was greedy as fuck, which makes me believe that this racial stereotype of them is pretty accurate.
>>
>>72530920
That piece of shit wants to continue hiring cheap labor, which is why he is donating (bribing) Hillary.
>>
>>72537452
That was always my experience but, I never knew more than a few at any time. They usually keep to their own as best as they can if there's enough of them around.
>>
>>72529930
>Bill Nye ignoring science to keep his meme status

It's the best play for him in all honesty.
>>
To be fair to Bill, the only thing he has limited authority on is mechanical engineering.

He shouldn't pretend he's a biology expert though.

Stick to machines Bill.
>>
race isn't real

and it's all white people's fault
>>
File: 1460996404452.jpg (94 KB, 683x743) Image search: [Google]
1460996404452.jpg
94 KB, 683x743
>>72529930
((((Bill Nye)))): not a scientist, guy.
>>
>>72529930
bill nye?
really?
i suppose the rules are a bit different when you let actors define reality for you.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.