[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, do average Americans know that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
there is a rapefugee epidemic in Europe and that Europe is Muslim invested?

Do Americans know it is not safe any more in Europe?

Or is the American media still 100% focused on American problems only?
>>
>>72525933
>it is not safe in Europe anymore
>all of Europe is Germany
>>
>>72525933
why is polish such a cute language?
>>
>>72525933
i have no idea because i don't consume the same media as or communicate with normie scum
>>
>>72525933
No average Americans don't know what's happening in Europe. I didn't even know until I went to Germany a few years ago.
>>
>>72525933
Normies have no idea. I brought up the twitter anti-immigration censorship stuff in one of my classes, and everyone seemed pretty shocked.
>>
>>72526190

Yea this. Most americans never think about Europe at all unless something huge happens.

I also toured around Europe in 2013 and it was already pretty shitty, I can't imagine it's gotten any better.
>>
>>72526009
Watch and weep, Brit. You are fucked the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8kqiA1sw-U
>>
>>72525933
maybe that slut should wear more than a satin flag
>>
>>72525933

Emperor trump is getting the message out there.

Hang tight, the Calvary is mobilizing.
>>
>>72526335
we are?
>>
File: womenhaditcoming.jpg (116 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
womenhaditcoming.jpg
116 KB, 770x1000
>>72525933
>>
Real talk not really senpai.

I love my country (or what's left of it) but it is a sad truth that many are completely clueless when it comes to the world outside the U.S. You wouldn't believe some of the ignorant shit I've heard. "Iraq, that's in Egypt right?" The list goes on.

No one has paid much mind to Europe since the Balkans and even then a lot of people didn't understand why we were there besides something something genocide. So no the masses generally aren't aware of your rape epidemic. Many of my countrymen probably feel smart just for knowing that you're having a refugee crisis, and all they see is occasional propaganda pieces speaking in favor of the refugees.

That said, people are becoming more aware of your problem because of Trump. If he wins I think you'll have a free hand to deal with it as you see fit, you'll just need to get Merkel out of there.
>>
>>72525933
I don't tend to mingle with normies; most of my friends are very politically conscious. My guess is that most normies know about the influx of refugees. They know that it is causing and will cause some chaos in Europe, but aren't exactly sure how our why.
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87 KB, 600x763
>>72526379
Yes.
>>
>>72526554
*or why
>>
Most Americans know nothing about the problems in Europe. That is why they were all surprised when the bombings happen. Some have a small understanding that a refugee crisis is going on but still they probably think its all cute Syrian boys and girls.

Americans trust their media waaayy too much for a population of people claiming to not trust the media.
>>
>>72525933
They dont know, and if trump is elected,
we will never help, its what everyone wanted, right?
>>
>>72525933
The only time they really say it in American media is when Trump starts talking about it in front of the whole country.

That said most Americans are starting to get information elsewhere, some of which is also probably attributed to Trump hastening them against the MSM.

The majority don't know but it seems to be a massively increasing number each day that do.
>>
>>72526335
There is a sharia court and sharia patrols in some places of uk
>>
The average American doesn't know what's happening in America.
>>
>>72525933
Yes, we know y'all are bunch of weak faggots. It's nothing new really, we actually expect that kind of behavior from y'all.
>>
>>72525933
We have an epidemic of transgender discrimination to deal with.
>>
>>72526410
I work at a place where I have to do screening checks, and I have to ask if anyone has traveled to republic of guinea, Liberia etc. And I can't tell you how many times people thought those countries were in South America. The American public in general really is dumb as shit.
>>
>>72526067
Latinised Slavic language with germanic influences.
>>
>>72525933
Most people don't know about the rape and crime epidemic they do and how the media covers it up, however most people do not want to accept refugees because they're scared of them and that they're terrorists and will attack us. After the Paris attacks every single one of my friends said we should not accept any and we should deport those that are here, and I have super liberal friends who are Bernie supporters and feminists.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>72525933
>American media

Oy vey!
>>
>>72525933

Nobody has heard of it here.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (141 KB, 1024x649) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
141 KB, 1024x649
meanwhile in 1943
>>
>>72526602
>pakis
>Asian

Pick one.

I'm in Thailand right now but I'm French, and white as fuck even here.
>>
>>72527371
Also yes the American media only focuses on America, mostly Trump
>>
>>72525933

No. My coworkers are heavily redpilled and are always amazed when I site some of the recent news out of Sweden and Germany especially. It's nauseating that what's going on isn't common knowledge. It makes me ill knowing my piece of shit state will be bringing in refugees.

Speaking of which, how can a state justify bringing in refugees in the tax payers dime when the state itself is already in debt? How is that even legal?
>>
>>72525933
half the population is trying their darnedest to emulate europe
the other half is too engrossed with their social lives
>>
I wonder when the white Exodus to Australia is going to happen. I'll gladly move there as long as it's as far south as possible so that I experience more than two seasons of alternating mild, shitty rain and blistering heat that will cook frozen pizzas in seconds.
>>
>>72526067
It's not it's disgusting.

Americans know. It's still ok to openly hate Muslims here (9/11 never forget). Remember just a few months ago around 30 governors said no to accepting refugees which was on the news 24/7. But only fox news talks about the harm Muslims are doing to europe.
>>
>>72527171
So I'm half polish.
Is Poland as much of a shithole as I imagine it is?
>>
Nope everyone here is a blue pilled faggot who also wants muslims to come over here.
Thank god we've still got guns so people can shoot the homos that are raping kids.
>>
>>72527611
Which state?
>>
>>72526812
>Yes, we know y'all are bunch of weak faggots.
How are your 12 million illegals doing?
>>
>>72527796
Yes
>>
File: paki.jpg (398 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
paki.jpg
398 KB, 1024x1303
>>72526602
>>
>>72527969
At least they are not terrorists.
>>
>>72525933
nope. media tries to blackout on the issue. most people have absolutely no idea.
>>
Your average American doesn't know a thing about current global events They only care about what's being posted on social media.
>>
File: never.jpg (37 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
37 KB, 672x672
>>72528211

No, they don't black it out. They say that MEN attacked women. The government already made new rape laws in Germany: Now men get accused of rape who didn't even touch a woman but just stood near.

That's what men get for giving women equal rights.
>>
File: 1460013713285.jpg (51 KB, 496x429) Image search: [Google]
1460013713285.jpg
51 KB, 496x429
>>
>>72526410
>"I tried to smuggle drugs from Peru to Florida"
>"For some reason I thought Peru was near Africa or Europe."
-a Locked Up Abroad episode
>>
>>72528400
>No, they don't black it out. They say that MEN attacked women.

wut. m8 do you know what media blackout means? its just not covering an issue. which is true. the average american does not have any idea about the migrant problem in europe.
>>
>>72528196
>At least they are not terrorists.
Trump said something else. He said they are all terrorists and rapists, just as our illegals.
>>
File: ChOgfpoUgAAK4NO.jpg (121 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ChOgfpoUgAAK4NO.jpg
121 KB, 1024x576
>>72525933
>>
>>72527441
>pakistan
>not in asia

bro
>>
>>72527769
>fox news

Aren't those the ones who were talking about zones of open civil warfare in the middle of Paris? The likes of which you only see in war torn countries?

Yeah, they're kinda full of shit.
>>
>>72529252
I want to send her into one of the refugee camps without protection.
>>
>>72527914
Washington
>>
File: rulers.jpg (84 KB, 573x432) Image search: [Google]
rulers.jpg
84 KB, 573x432
>>72526335
Europe has lost its aggression, we have given in to woman who just want people to be nice, all the time. We must start ignoring woman who say we must be kind, we can't wait for woman to be redpilled. The only problem is society is so far gone we will not win for perhaps a 100 years, and no western man is willing to do that, they have been brainwashed to lack all aggression.
>>
>>72529307
No they mentioned "no go zones ". places in and around Paris you native frenchmen avoid but nothing like what you describe as open civil warfare.
>>
>>72525933
They're really trying to keep it from the public. They just show that drowned kid photo instead
>>
Mainland Europe is a shithole. I saw one person today who wasn't what /pol/ would call white and he was driving a bus, not raping white women.
>>
>>72525933

>Or is the American media still 100% focused on American problems only?
Keep in mind or media is 100% zionist controlled, and we are kept in the dark about anything remotely against the agenda.
>>
>>72531523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_1Ge8rRiE

>you could be walking through street that feel like Bagdad

They admitted like the next day how full of shit they were anyway.
>>
>>72525933

American news covered some of the events like the Cologne sex attacks

Trump kinda keeps it in the news because he mentions it in every speech

so I would say yes they know
>>
>>72525933
I kniw, and some Americans. The media downplays it. I dont watch the news that often.
We're next, the Muslims will put or feminists in their place and reveal our countries for the cuckdoms they are.
We brought this on ourselves.
>>
I had an argument with a rapefugee apologist from my college. Their arguments:

>most rapes are unreported
>the reason why refugees are being reported is because of racism
>if the refugees were white, victims wouldn't report
>>
>>72525933
Most have no clue. If you're not talking about American football, presidential candidates, or the latest reality shows, no one will Know what you are speaking of.
>>
>>72532953
>I had an argument with a rapefugee apologist

Why do you even bother?
>>
>>72526009
It sure as fuck isn't safe here, mate.
And if Brexit doesn't happen, its going to get so much worse.
At that point I'm taking my family to new zealand.
>>
>>72526312
I toured last year and it was alright, lots of minorities in london and paris though lol
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.