[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generation identity goes spec ops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 498x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 498x541
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/30/identitarians-protest-viennas-famous-theatre/

Not going spec ops and protesting migrants in your country. It's like you guys don't even wanna save Europe.
>>
>>72522926
>Austria
>nationalism
Literally Hitler
>>
>>72522926

Kek, that's great.
>>
File: 1459359224243.png (298 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1459359224243.png
298 KB, 370x359
>>72522926
>Identitäre
>Aktionismus
>Burg Theater
That's how you destroy your legitimation with the middle class.

But it is pleasent to see, that traditionalists stoped being letargic and are acting again in their own interests.
>>
>>72523586

The reason the Left has won is "legitimization" - until we stop appealing to the Left for approval, nothing can be done. Once we stain the streets red with the blood of traitors, then there will be true progress.
>>
>>72523674

That being said, this "protest" accomplishes nothing. The only way forward is violence and death and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>72523586
>hanging a banner is oppressive

Wew don't you have an article to write for der standard franz
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (146 KB, 1622x1080) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
146 KB, 1622x1080
>>72523722
Mah nigga.
>>
We had a branch of the group called identity Vanguard here in America but they disappeared

I had membership, then one day the website went down and I stopped getting updates
>>
>>72523743
>Go write for Standard
Neat b8 proxy bro
But no, I rather trigger the lefties in the comment section and try to implement the "Lager" discours.

>>72523722
>The only way forward is violence and death and there's nothing wrong with that.
Don't be to quick. I liked the first Jelinek Crash.

The location, the method of protest and the reaction of the leftie students and MSM was briliant. Even the post media work of GenID was good.

But not because of the creation of a red pill or right revolution moment. No it was the perfect action to show middle class (median voters) the hypocrisy of the left regarding "Uni brennt" and gaining "legitimation" for GenIDs (eve if negative)

To attack again Jelinek, and that in an austrian institution destroyed the legitimation gained by the first attack.

But even the NSDAP started small and made some mistakes, but they learned ;^)
>>
File: goodnightleftsidered.jpg (34 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
goodnightleftsidered.jpg
34 KB, 403x403
>>72522926
Amazing
>>
File: 1453925777485.jpg (359 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453925777485.jpg
359 KB, 768x1024
>>72522926
I approve this message
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.