[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet, America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: George-W-Bush.jpg (2 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush.jpg
2 MB, 2267x3000
Miss me yet, America?
>>
>>72522562
Just your personal shenanigans
>>
>>72522562
Bush = boots on the ground in 2 countries
King Nigger = Boots on the ground in 5+ countries, AND drone strikes on hospitals, killing women, and children.(Nobel PEACE prize)
>>
Despite increasing the size of the state and a war that started righteous and ended (?) in disaster, he was/is a great man with good character and integrity.

Obama? Not even close. I have no idea why his favorability is higher, ever. It baffles me. Absolutely baffles me.
>>
>>72522830
nobel prizes dont bean squat desu they hand them out to niggers for the smallest things that is not even 1/2 of what a white man can do
>>
No, fuck you. Fucking faggot couldn't even think for himself. Dick Cheney made all of his decisions.
>>
He loved America too much.

He let his aggression and patriotism get the better of him and *BOOM* you had the Iraq War.
>>
>>72522830
As much as I dislike the establishment its kind of baller to invade 5 countries and get a nobel peace prize.
>>
>>72522562
Dubya was a great guy and he loved his country. He just wasn't the greatest speaker and fucked up really big with that whole Middle East thing. Rather have him over Obongo any day
>>
>>72522996
Yeah he loved america so much he eroded its laws with the patriot act. What a fucking retarded faggot he was.
>>
>>72522830
Don't forget the massive amounts of riots and public damages done by all of his sons and daughters
>>
>>72523028
Yeeehaw am i right?

>>72523050
>>
>>72522885
Obama won twice because he's black. that's his niche and it's worked to perfection.
>>
>>72523028
And the economy?
>>
File: ROOOOO.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
ROOOOO.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>72522562
PLEASE SAVE US BUSH
>>
Rather have him around than the Halfrican.
>>
File: 1445213103746.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445213103746.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>72522562
y-yes
>>
No.
>>
Why does /pol/ call soldiers fighting in the Middle East a bunch of faggots?

Wouldn't YOU sign up to kill mudslimes?
>>
Do Americans really like this guy? I remember how much anti-Americanism grew during his time.
>>
He stopped playing golf after our troops were deployed. How many rounds is Obama up to now? Nevar forgit
>>
File: BKL2r2yCcAAsJF4.jpg large.jpg (88 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
BKL2r2yCcAAsJF4.jpg large.jpg
88 KB, 854x859
>>72522562
>>
>>72522562
Oh yeah thank you for having staged 11/9 with the jews and for having subsequently fucked up the world.
>>
>>72522562
Yes, good old times when America had a retard president
>>
File: images (2).jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>72522562
YES

NOT JUST AMERICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-4WBno7CbM
>>
>>72523384
I'd sign up to kill some Muslims in middle east, but that would make me a faggot.
>>
>>72522562
Only /pol/ would even consider Bush anything but a complete disaster
>>
>>72523384
>Wouldn't you sign up to be mouthbreathing agents of Jewish globalist interests?
>>
Bush let the political correctness movement hit overdrive with his retarded (or maliciously purposeful?) attack on Iraq. Everyone hated muslims after 9/11, but Bush attacked Iraq, so the whole "shitskins/muslims are oppressed!!!!" horseshit was able to stand.

Still better than Obama though.
>>
>>72523285
Putin RESPECTED Dubya, for the simple fact, he knew George had BALLS.
He DOES NOT respect Barry, because he know he's a DICKLESS EUNUCH!
>>
>>72523285
aww
>>
>>72523989
Sad!
>>
After 9/11 a window opened up briefly that basically allowed him to do whatever the fuck he wanted, in the name of "protecting our homeland from attack", and instead of finally securing our festering southern border he chose to invade Iraq- to settle an old score for his "Poppy" and because the neocons and war profiteers thought it was a great idea. Oh and he created some worthless new bureaucracy and massively increased spying on everybody- foreign and domestic. The cherry on top- he made it his "personal" crusade to fight AIDS in Africa, so he threw a lot of taxpayer money into that. I hear it was pretty successful. Trivia: Africa's population is expected to QUADRUPLE in the next century, with many, many millions looking to migrate to other places, like Europe and the US for example.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.