[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /pol/ approved careers. Would it be better to get a BBA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
ITT: /pol/ approved careers.

Would it be better to get a BBA with a concentration in Finance or major in Accounting?
>>
>>72515094
>Expecting career advice from the most NEET board on the planet
>>
It would be better to do whatever the fuck you wanted you stupid faggot
>>
don't waste your money on a finance degree unless you are close to NYC. Get a major in accounting.
>>
>>72515094
Accounting is cool
>>
>>72515133
>>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1447667512877.jpg (101 KB, 505x705) Image search: [Google]
1447667512877.jpg
101 KB, 505x705
>>72515094
i'd do both so you have 2 useful skill sets

unless you are jewish, then you should just kill yourself for continuing the stereotype
>>
Economist.
>>
>>72515241
I want this so badly
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 746x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 746x502
>>
>>72515094
Do something that makes you stand out a bit more, unless you're planning to join the hordes who are currently attempting to take the same academic path to the same job.
>>
File: 1456699018207.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1456699018207.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>72515274
based
>>
>>72515241
>>
>>72515294
yeah, don't study a useful white collar skill/trade, you should really get that russian studies degree you've always wanted to be unique!
>>
>>72515241
oy vey shut it down
>>
>>72515094
I'm into Electrical/Computer Engineering.

I don't recommend unless you want to lose your hair and put on weight.

If you just like to write programs, go IT.
>>
marketing

>tfw 200k sales job
>>
>>72515094
>paying $60 000 for a degree in accounting when you could doing via being and articled clerk

Also statistically speaking the more finance courses that a BA takes the more money they earn after graduation.
>>
applied math and computing science
>>
>>72515094
STEM is by far the most /pol/ approved career, it also has GOAT job security and earning potential, no matter what happens, even if there's a legit happening people are always going to need someone to prescribe them glasses and fix their teeth and they'll pay handsomely for such a valuable service.
>>
>>72515354
Strawman
>>
File: Y2Hgjus.png (165 KB, 834x642) Image search: [Google]
Y2Hgjus.png
165 KB, 834x642
>>72515241
fuckin saved

norway out here, keeping it real
>>
I'm trying to work for the NCTC (National Counterterrorism Center). Studying international relations and on the side doing Intel for the army after I gradute from my uni
>>
>>72515241
What's about that is anti-semitic?
>>
>>72515094
Depends on how good you are
>upper percentile
Finance
>normal
Accounting
>>
I'm in big 4 and I recommend accounting, also try to dabble in programming a bit, there's tons of ways you can turn this into an advantage

dont worry about automation, anyone with an inkling of an idea how corporate accounting works knows its not getting fully automated anytime soon.

Take a big company, like coca-cola, 90% of their purchase orders are already automated but the goods actually get delivered somewhere and a live human needs to mark that fact on the order, then payment generates automatically. Most companies do this.

The 10% thats left is invoiced the old way, has to be done like that, requires actual brainpower to match and process and this isn't going away because a brain needs to make decisions here.

Anyway TL;DR - accounting if you're a sperg, finance if you're a normie
>>
>>72515354
Not an argument, strawman. Accounting with something else would be far more valuable than pure accounting, read your universities' prospectuses.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.