[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some pol approved messages to send over Tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 50921936.jpg (320 KB, 756x1024) Image search: [Google]
50921936.jpg
320 KB, 756x1024
What are some pol approved messages to send over Tinder?
>>
>using Tinder
you already failed pol
>>
"Wanna try and make some white babies with me?"

Works every time, even with brownies
>>
>Tinder
>>
>>72511049
"Have you heard of our prophet Joseph Smith?"
>>
>>72511049

Never fuck another man in the ass without having the common decency of giving him a reach-around.
>>
>>72511049
I thought a good one to weed out the sjw's would be to say
>Only reply to this message if you know Europeans are the rightful owners of the Holy Land.
>>
"Let me tell you about the Jews..."
>>
>>72511049
>"Single mothers are inspiring and strong"
>"I would love to be a father to young Jamaal"
>>
File: ec3ec58081.jpg (76 KB, 600x838) Image search: [Google]
ec3ec58081.jpg
76 KB, 600x838
>>72511049
Assad has a right to protect his country from the Muslim Brotherhood.
>>
I'm gonna holocaust your ass
>>
Are you into fitness?

How about fitness dick in your mouth
>>
File: Asma-Al-Assad (1).jpg (82 KB, 699x898) Image search: [Google]
Asma-Al-Assad (1).jpg
82 KB, 699x898
more
>>
>>72511049
Stop using tinder, be HIGH ENERGY and approach women in real life. Most people are cowardly fucks anyway so as long as you don't give a fuck and are friendly/outgoing, basically give off a happy vibe for them to pick up on, they won't be offended
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.