[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS SELLING DRUGS DEGENERATE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
Is being the marijuana jew degenerate or is it the ultimate red pill?
>>
Weed is overrated 2bh w/ u lad

also give Wilno back
>>
>>72509876
>Still doing weed
>not snorting bath salts and injecting krokodyl
Fucking newfag.
>>
>>72509876
>taking anything that impairs your mind
>red pill
Did you had a concussion or something duuuude?
>>
It's the equivalent of selling your home-grown tomatos to a friend, except it's stigmatized and criminalized.

>>72510144
>Being this afraid of intoxicants

You won't lose yourself or your sense of awareness if you have good control over yourself. Oh, and moderation. Almost forgot that extra important detail.
>>
>>72509976
>not drinking petrol, sleeping on roads and raping children

Fucking casuals.
>>
>>72510589
>not speed balling until your heart explodes
>>
>>72509876
Is spending time hungry and
passed out on the couch all day until you get high again degenerate?

Yes, op, weed is very degenerate.
Only drug addicts think it's a good life.
>>
>not living exactly as Christ would
>believing that drugs get you high
>>
File: 1449141233534.jpg (1 MB, 2077x1440) Image search: [Google]
1449141233534.jpg
1 MB, 2077x1440
Its a wonderful way to sedate the left. Nothing substantial is achieved while smoking the leafy jew. Let them pay for their demise.
>>
>>72511298
I love you Straya
>>
File: 1443892971386.png (311 KB, 624x479) Image search: [Google]
1443892971386.png
311 KB, 624x479
>>72510689
>Is spending time hungry and
>passed out on the couch all day until you get high again degenerate?

Are you sure you're talking about weed?

I smoke every day and attend college and go to work. Granted it's not a full time job, but what do you NEETs ever do.
>>
>>72510689

last job i did i moved 12 tons in packages of a few kg with my bare hands, daily

tell me again how weed makes me lazy
>>
>>72511200
drugs are fun
>>
>>72509876
Reported
>>
>>72509876
Selling drugs is even more degenerate than using them, I really hope all the drug dealers will get punished.
>>
>>72511298
>>72510689
Why doesn't everyone just consume government-approved substances like tobacco and alcohol? The world would be a much more productive place. It's good that we have a government that protects us from ourselves.
>>
>>72509876
Don't see why it should be given that what you're selling is pure and as advertised, and you don't try to trick people to get them hooked to something.
Sugar is literally everywhere, people buy alcohol, nicotine and caffeine in large quantities. It would just be another product ruled by supply and demand.

People use drugs either way, the issue is that they have to buy it from shady sources without having the faintest clue about what they're getting.
>>
>>72511298
Nothing substantial is achieved by posting on /pol/ either, or by masturbating, by watching a movie, whatever you can think of that you do for yourself.
>>
>>72509876

Ultimate.
>>
File: yourbodyready.png (1005 KB, 503x947) Image search: [Google]
yourbodyready.png
1005 KB, 503x947
Capitalism 101
>>
>>72510144
If you're not a total idiot, it makes your thoughts come much clearer and faster
>>
>>72513486
>sugar is a drug
wat?
>>
>>72510589
>not stealing mattresses, ripping out the springs to sell for scrap metal, buy cheap glue and burn the mattresses in a small room will huffing the glue from a bag
>>
>>72514077
it's a drug in that it causes the release of feel good chemicals in the brain, the same cn be said of a steak
>>
>>72514463
Nearly everything is a drug according to that definition.
>>
>>72514740
yeah, I'm not agreeing with it, but it is a substance which alters your mood. However that's npt all it does
>>
>>72514740
People can have sugar addiction, refined sugar has only been around for 500 years, probably only 150 years for poor people.
>>
>>72516920
Doesn't make it a drug.
>>
>>72509876
It's more about the act currently being illegal. It shows blatant disregard for the law.
>"Oh they were only dealing weed"
It's only profitable because it's illegal. Do you think weed dealers will pack it in when it becomes legal and sold through the government? No, they'll move onto harder drugs.
>>
>>72517045
People why want hard drugs will get them anyway. Cannabis, MDMA and Psilocybin should be available commercially in shops like off-licences. Not sold though the government.
>>
>>72517450
You think the government would allow that? Most people campaigning for legalizing drugs are die-hard liberals who want big government to run everything and hate businesses.
>>
>>72510589
so, being an abo in australia?
>>
>>72517647
I don't think so, drugs are business. There is a whole industry for producing cannabis and mushrooms legally or not. MDMA would need to be produced by big pharma, so thats the one they can easily tax the rest is taxed via VAT receipts
>>
>>72513386
>pol
>government approved

Jesus christ the autism.

Hold down a full time job and smoke daily. The trick is to not overindulge. Habitual use like my own can lead to over indulgence so its a balancing act that some people cant do.

SELLING drugs is degenerate yes.
>>
>>72518093
Unfortunately, potatobro, people think they'll still be able to grow their own unregulated weed or any other drugs. Big Pharma will step in with the government to make it extremely expensive, and it'll go from the war on drugs to the war on people not giving money to the eternal pharmaceutical jew.
>>
>>72518271
>Making money through mutually consensual business is degenerate

Nice one, red menace.
>>
I'm completely straight-edge myself (Don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, don't use drugs), but I think we might be better off if we made drugs legal.

>Gets money away from illegal cartels, and into the hands of legit companies and the government
>Government regulation makes sure that the drugs aren't "watered down" with other, potentially poisonous, chemicals
>People that are addicted will be able to get help without fearing the legal system
>>
>>72509876
until pos ww2 perion noone had problem with heroin cocaine in drug strores
somehow we didnt had hordes of junkies either

but USA ruling class needed something to fight with, polarize society and justify mass surveillance and striping personal liberties one by one

and now retards on /pol/ are just going along with it
>>
If weed was 100% legal then you would consider it degenerate.
>>
File: 1461862628400.jpg (126 KB, 670x591) Image search: [Google]
1461862628400.jpg
126 KB, 670x591
>>72509905
fpbp
>>
>>72518373
How would they make it more expensive? They can't stop people growing while it's illegal. When it's legal, not everyone who smokes will grow like not everybody who drinks brews beer. Big farms could produce weed cheaper than you could grow it. So thats how that happens.
>>
>>72518725
Because back then heroin, cocaine were clean - They are reasonably save (just as, for example, Alcohol) when pure.
>>
>>72518955
it was clean because it was legal and no one had to manufacture it in secret using ingredients from wallmart

you literally reversed cause and result
>>
>>72509876
I loved doing weed for a while, then I noticed I was slowly beginning to detest it. Instead of making me feel free and easy I started to become anxious.

Since stopping I haven't ever felt the need to smoke it again.
>>
>>72519172
That was soley in response to you talking about hordes of junkies. I should have clarified that.
>>
>>72509876
Jew for sure. Coming from a user. The dude weed lifestyle is complementing the general direction of our lazy, high and mighty society
>>
>>72511200

>following a 3thousand year rule book to the t

>Not understanding that the lord puts us through trials and this experience might be something you need
>>
>>72519380
Living the dream eh? You can have 5 plants legally or tolerantly or whatever. People think it's legal there but actually it's not.
>>
File: fedora184.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
fedora184.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>72511200
>>
>>72519641
Legally, I think it is only tolerated in the shops and at home but no one really cares here
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.