[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, what is "microaggression", is it real? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
Hello, what is "microaggression", is it real?
How can I avoid being microaggressive?

Is asking if microagression is real already a microaggression? (In that case I apologize)

I am trying to understand American contemporary culture better because usually things start in America and then come to us, so I want to be prepared for what's coming.
>>
>>72509869
>calling something you find strange "gay"
Haha I can't even count how many times I do this in one day. This is fucking gay
>>
>>72509869
>what is "microaggression", is it real?
No.
>>
>>72509869

Südsteiermark relax its just jewish nonsense.
>>
>>72509963
Well imagine if you said that with a homosexual person present.
How would that make them feel?
>>
>>72509869
>the third line
isnt that something MLK wanted to be done though?

Not judging people for the color of their skin but for the content of their character?
>>
>>72510051
Like sucking dick I would assume.
>>
>>72510051
What do I care? They're gay.
>>
This shit made college in America a nightmare. White libtards find it offensive when asked what country someone is from, because apparently having a discussion about your country's culture is offensive topic.
>>
>>72509869
Simple just be Macro Agressive and you dont have to worry about Micro Agressions
>>
>>72509869
That's some gay English there you must be a nigger where are your early from you little girl
>>
>>72509869
>microaggression
Getting literalliraped by a faggot with a tiny pecker.
>>
>>72510091
Yes he did, he advocated equality among races. But today's SJW doesn't believe in equality, because equality means forgetting the past and looking toward the future, and SJWology states that people will always be different and you have to adjust your lifestyle to accompany that.

It's actually a really subtle form of racism.
>>
>Your English is so good!

I assume they mean saying this to native English speakers like Black Americans. Saying this to someone who speaks English as a second or third language is definitely not offensive.
>>
>>72510091
I thought it's clear that racism nowadays is about putting the white people down. Not eradicate any judgements based on skin color.
>>
Gotta admit, the last one used to irk me, then I grew up.
>>
>>72509869

It's some made up SJW bullshit, ignore it. It's basically a term created to describe tiny things that get under your skin and annoy you, that a normal person simply ignores because he knows he would seem whiny and autistic if he made a big deal out of it. However, SJWs believe that these things are actually serious problems that society needs to deal with. A possibility exists that you may at some point do something you do 100 times a day that no rational person would consider offensive, yet still manage to offend some SJW retard. Fortunately, there are no actual consequences for microaggressions; SJWs are incapable of doing anything other than whining autistically and crying for "safe spaces." Tell them to shut up and go on with your day. Worst thing they can do is go home and blog about it.
>>
>>72509869
I think this is a very good sign for where we're heading. The world is becoming a pretty damn good place when shit like this is starting to qualify as hardship and oppression.
>>
>>72510303
except I have never heard anyone ever say this as an intended compliment to anyone who obviously doesnt speak it as a second or third language

ever.
>>
>>72510391
When the demons are gone we become wanting and create imaginary ones in their place.
>>
>>72510091

If MLK was still alive today college kids would protest his speeches and call him a bigot.
>>
>>72510397
I think you misread my post. Or maybe im being retarded and don't get yours.
>>
>>72509869
It's phony crap so leftists can act offended over nothing.
>>
>>72510624
I mean that I have never seen this "micro aggression" used with people who english is a main language. Where it could be considered an insult.
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1334x694
Just tell women to shut the fuck up and quit being retarded or you will rape them
>>
File: 87j90.gif (2 MB, 443x312) Image search: [Google]
87j90.gif
2 MB, 443x312
>>72510391
You just blew my mind.
>>
>I feel honoured when someone says that
>saying gay doesnt always refer to faggots
>isnt that good? looking at who the person is and how they are instead of looking at skin colour?
>calling them a brutish man isnt
>why just a woman? is it acceptable to "harass" men?
>nothing wrong with this. I dont look like I am from these parts so it makes sense to be curious

Why do these people act like such cunts?
The words "get the fuck out sandnigger" are less offensive than "let me tell you how you feel, because as a rich middle class schoolgirl, I know more about you and your poor opressed situation and people!"
>>
>>72509869
How is complimenting someone's English level a microaggression? I can't even imagine what twisted logic they employed to say that.
>>
>>72509869
To be honest, those are pretty annoying, but how much of a pussy do you have to be if you get triggered by this?
My skin color makes it obvious that I'm a minority (though I was born and raised there), so I sometimes get "your Polish is really good", but replying "thanks, yours is decent too" and seeing the reaction is worth the minor annoyance.
>>
>>72510892
It would get somewhat annoying after the 50th time you were told you that your Spanish is good, trust me.
>>
>>72510748
Me neither but I want to believe that they aren't saying it's offensive to compliment non native english speakers. It's just too retarded for me to handle.
>>
>>72509869
>Martin Luther King engaged in microaggressions
>>
>>72511101
>replying "thanks, yours is decent too" and seeing the reaction is worth the minor annoyance.
That's almost perfect. I'd just add a "pretty" in there, "thanks, yours is pretty good too"
>>
>I don't see color
>I only see character
These things are considered problems in this brave new world.
wew
>>
>>72509869
>How can I avoid being microaggressive?

By keeping your mouth shut, obviously.
>>
File: microaggressions.jpg (2 MB, 700x4362) Image search: [Google]
microaggressions.jpg
2 MB, 700x4362
>>72509869
Microaggressions can turn you into a manlet.
>>
>>72509869
No, it's not real.

>How can I avoid being microaggressive?
You can kill yourself. That's about all you can do that they won't whine about.

>>72510051
I have gay friends. They don't care. They're not faggots.

>>72510748
Me either. I was an EFL tutor and said it all the time.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.