[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER: EMP, GENETIC, NUCLEAR, PUBLIC OPINION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: RUSSIA OWNS UR ASS.jpg (68 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
RUSSIA OWNS UR ASS.jpg
68 KB, 720x507
*PUTT PUTT PUTT*

I hear some americunts shivering in their little trousers.

*PUTT PUTT PUTT*

AHHAHAHAHAH. You stupid fucking stupid motherfuckers.
You think Russia gives a shit about your laser toys?
I will tell you how russian military doctrine works:

1. total superiority in air and rocket defense
= ACHIEVED. The S-400 is unparalleled.
Americans already lost here.

2. Superweapons.
= ACHIEVED. Russians have ultra secret EMP, space and genetic weapons AND public opinion.

So tell me again, little piggy:
How does it matter that you have some puny little railgun with a range of a few miles?

If you ever use it, Russia will press a buttona nd every single last one of you cockroaches burns alive in your meatsuits.

Think I'm joking? Think again.

> "Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov brought up the ray guns again during a meeting with Putin and other top officials on March 22. By the end of this year, he told them, Russia will draw up plans to create weapons "based on new physical principles," including the genetic and psycho-physical ones that Putin mentioned in February"

> "Saying that the American government in Washington DC had “no future” and would “collapse,” Zhirinovsky cited Russia’s supremacy in space and stated that the country had, “Lots of money, resources, and new weapons that no one knows about.”
“With them we will destroy any part of the planet within 15 minutes,” he sensationally warned.
“Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of laser, not lightning, but a quiet and peaceful weapon,” added Zhirinovsky, warning that “whole continents will be put to sleep forever” and that “120 million will die” if anyone interfered with Russia’s claim on the Kuril Islands, which are the subject of a territorial dispute with Japan."
http://www.prisonplanet.com/secret-weather-weapons-can-kill-millions-warns-top-russian-politican.html

It's over rat boys. You are done for. Better step back before you hurt yourselves.
>>
File: 1438861865043.jpg (232 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1438861865043.jpg
232 KB, 499x618
That's one high-energy shitpost. I approve. Have a rare Pepe for your efforts.
>>
>>72506830
Reported you to BIA for sharing that pepe. Rot in hell you monster
>>
>>72506624
Lmao calm down achmed.
>>
File: PUTIN AND OBAMA CHESS.jpg (72 KB, 620x427) Image search: [Google]
PUTIN AND OBAMA CHESS.jpg
72 KB, 620x427
>>72506830
>>72507044
>>72507167

Go back to sucking on Obama's nigger cock you filthy worthless subclass of a human being
>>
>>72507315
Enjoy the next shipment of refugees I'm sending your way.
>>
please dont shoot me with your psychosexual laser beam ivan
>>
>>72506624
>By the end of this year, he told them, Russia will draw up plans to create weapons "based on new physical principles," including the genetic and psycho-physical ones that Putin mentioned in February"
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA HAHA
HAhaha haha
hahaha
ha
HA
>>
>Quoting Zhirinovsk

You went full retard.

This is the man Putin keeps around for laughs.
Some of his best lines are,

"We should nuke the ocean and cause a flood on Great Britan.
"We will invade Europe until Russian troops are washing their boots in the Indian ocean"

He is hilarious, especially that time he was accused of sleeping with prostitutes and contracting syphilis on live tv.

That was the most pussy fight I have ever witnessed.
>>
Man, there is no need for all this secret weapon bullshit...

We know USSR has nukes... having some sort of gay-ifying laser doesn't really mean shit compared to the nukes.
>>
>>72508067

laughter is the first line of defense for the retarded.
laughter is your shield
sarcasm is your sword

such is life as a retarded person. How does it feel?
>>
>>72508069
>"We should nuke the ocean and cause a flood on Great Britan.

and? how is that a bad idea?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami_bomb

I quote: "The weapons concept was deemed feasible"
>>
>>72508211
If that is true then why are you quoting the most laughed at man in the Duma?

Every time he talks someone laughs.
https://youtu.be/Hl_VvgpwNMw
>>
>>72508069

>"We should nuke the ocean and cause a flood on Great Britan.

Kek, he's not wrong, tho. They really should.
>>
>>72508291
For starters the fallout would likely kill half of Eastern Eurasia.
>>
>>72506624
Psycho-physical squatting adidas weapons.

I'm in.
>>
>>72508372

either put up a proper explanation or shut it
>>
>>72508310

the truth often hits your subconscious sweet spot that the surprise caught by the sudden release of brain activity makes you laugh but yet you know how it's true
>>
>>72508423
Ok, since your brain can't grasp simple science I will attempt an appeal to your fear factor.

Drop a nuke and get nuked, its that simple.
Also it's not entirely feasible.
In theory is not even sound.
>>
>>72508687
The entire Duma is making fun of his delusions of grandeur, much like I'm making fun of yours right now.
>>
>>72508310
he is right about the language and arts and shit, its just the way he said it all is what is funny
>>
>>72509431
He is known for exaggerating for comedic effect.

You are a fool if you take him seriously.
Remember that time he was arrested for cocain at that nightclub?

He has long been known as, "The Kremlin's Boogyman" and is not taken seriously in America.
>>
Russia has 1/10th the GDP of America.

Communism was such a workers paradise wasn't it right?
>>
>>72510475
And native americans are are 0.00001% gdp of America.
>>
Shitposters are the true Russian super weapon.
>>
File: im better than you.jpg (120 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
im better than you.jpg
120 KB, 600x400
>>72509675

oh shit, sorry. I didnt check with the ministry of truth whether this person was goodthink
i wont let it happen again, I promise!
>>
>>72506624
Man, Canadians aren't even trying anymore with their bait
>>
File: 1253384640851.jpg (19 KB, 448x311) Image search: [Google]
1253384640851.jpg
19 KB, 448x311
>>72508024
>please dont shoot me with your psychosexual laser beam ivan

Got me.
>>
>Turkey shoots down jet
>do nothing
shaking in my boots to be desu
>>
>>72506624
You---You/'re Austrian bro. Anyways, Russia doesn't have what we have, go fuck off. Nice bait tho.
>>
File: snickering pepe.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
snickering pepe.png
8 KB, 473x500
post yfw russia couldn't even take down ukraine
>>
File: 1461261890781.jpg (7 KB, 220x314) Image search: [Google]
1461261890781.jpg
7 KB, 220x314
>russia makes a concept of a weapon
>realise they have no money to build that shit
>show it anyway to the world and say "see we totally will build this"
>shitty tabloids grab it up and murricans pretend to be scared
>US Military Industrial complex gets more funding
>russia still sitting on 1970 hardware
>russkies laughing because murricans lose money on shit they don't really need
>make new concept
>repeat

errytime
>>
>>72506624
This must be a filthy muslim trying to start shit between Christian Countries. The Poles are great and with Trump as President Russia and the USA will supply Poland with arms and help them with Troops. America loves Poland!
>>
>>72507167
This is a piece of shit muslim post. Like you say, Fuck Ahmed. Brother Pole: Americans are proud of you! The American people want to help but this bug ear Nigger is stepping in our way! We live you Poland and looked forward to standing with you against Islam! Poland is the defenders of the Holy Church and rightly so.
>>
>>72507315
Lol! I am glad you Poles no that this post was a mudlim shit post. We are proud of you Poles! We love to watch your YouTube ideas kicking Islam's ass and live how you guys come to each other's rescue. Good job Poland. I just hope England starts doing what you guys are doing. Kicking Islam's ass! Americans agree: Fuck Obama and his muslim allies!
>>
>>72511249
>American government
>understanding the concept of money
good one
>>
>>72511883
Try to econ faggot.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.