[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I join the Marines? Seeing the mudslimes swarming into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Should I join the Marines?
Seeing the mudslimes swarming into Europe makes me fear for western civilization as a whole and while I don't agree with our foreign policy in the slightest I will do whatever I can to protect the way of life that we have come to adopt.
What do you think, /pol/?
>>
>>72504626
Unless you're planning to enact martial law, you're better off becoming a politician.
>>
>>72504626
>I don't agree with our foreign policy
>so I'll join the marines
You seem like a perfect fit, actually.
>>
>>72504717
How exactly would I go about doing so?
I'm a libertarian, how the fuck did the Paul's gain as much traction as they have?
I just want to do whatever it takes to preserve the way of life that myself and my family and friends have enjoyed living.
>>72504841
You got a better suggestion to stopping Islam from spreading like cancer?
I'm all ears.
>>
>>72504894
I'm serious. You seem like perfect marine material. Go for it. You'll learn a lot, and when you get out you'll be better equipped to effect the changes you want to see.
>>
File: 1455878807724.jpg (126 KB, 477x731) Image search: [Google]
1455878807724.jpg
126 KB, 477x731
>>72504626
>Should I join the Marines?
yes you can die like a bitch then your wife get fucked
>>
>>72505035
>and when you get out you'll be better equipped to effect the changes you want to see.
Right, I'm trying to do what I can now to effect the changes I want to see.
Civil war will almost certainly come to be in a lot of European countries (France, Sweden, maybe the U.K.)
Those countries embrace many of the same principles that I value- freedom of expression, free speech, etc.
So, my question more specifically phrased is, "Should I join the marines now before everything goes to shit in significant western countries or is there a better way to combat the Muslim invasion currently taking place?"
Honestly still can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but I'd prefer it if you would just cut to the chase and either share your opinion or leave.
>>
>>72505282
stfu roach
>>
self bump
>>
>>72505282
this
>>
>>72504626
Wait until the election outcome.
>>
>>72505959
Why?
>>
>>72504626
If you don't mind being one of the few white guys in it, sure join ;)
>>
>>72504626
join the navy, get more anal
>>
>>72505372
You're retarded. You'll need an asvab waiver.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 220x220
>>72504626
Yes, go fight for your "country", my dear friend. Do exactly as you're told… make your people proud…
>>
SEALs
>>
>>72504626
How is getting sent to a desert to kill muslims protecting your country?
>>
>>72506674
Because depending on who's president you may end up fighting the wrong side.
>>
>>72509321
That's an oversimplification. USA faces existential threats from Russia and China, as well as Radical Islam.
>>
>>72504626
if you join the marines you are gonna be the one to stab the europeans in the back.
>>
>>72509375
the moor got it
>>
>>72504626
Well if you're a tranny, you should definitely join. If you're so adamant about defending your republic, it should represent values worth dying for. After your discharge, this of the smugness you'll experience every time you drop a loaf in a gender-neutral bathroom.
>>
File: tumblr_m5h4lrDwAZ1r3zat8.gif (436 KB, 200x325) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5h4lrDwAZ1r3zat8.gif
436 KB, 200x325
>>72504626
If you join, and you're deployed into an AO in Europe, your command will probably order you to shoot at white europeans like a good little cuckold.
>>
>>72504894
>You got a better suggestion to stopping Islam from spreading like cancer?

Yes, it is called secession and your founding fathers were pretty successful at it. Don't become a tool for your government but make sure it can't instrumentalize you. Withdraw your consent from the government publicly. Don't support it, don't give it attention and make sure to turn it instead elsewhere where it can have an actual effect. Your representative ration in your state is much higher than the one in Washington so make sure your state knows it should not import Muslims. The further down the vertical power ladder you go the more direct your contact will be until you will be face to face with your mayor or members of your city council.

Secession begins with the union of the family. Make sure your family lives in harmony and united together. From there on out you reach for your neighbors and your community. You don't even have to send your kids to public schools since you are allowed to teach them at home.
Follow this secession through and you will see the power of your central government fall into your hands again. Then it's your choice again who will be allowed to enter your state.
>>
don't fall for the marine propaganda. they're nothing but fuck ups. if you want to pointlessly throw your life away then go for it i guess
>>
File: 1448441312534.jpg (109 KB, 581x427) Image search: [Google]
1448441312534.jpg
109 KB, 581x427
>>72509704
correction to my own post, in addition to those, the greatest enemy America faces is the Jew.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.