[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fuck race mixing, we need to keep the races pure. White women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 600.jpg (7 KB, 192x219) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
7 KB, 192x219
>fuck race mixing, we need to keep the races pure. White women for white man.
>God I do wish that a Japanese girl will fuck me and have my mongrel children, white women are fucking ugly yo!
When will /pol/ stop being so hypocritical?
>>
>>72500286

>/pol is one person

Seriously fuck off with this shill thread.
>>
>>72500286
The same day you stop sucking cock, OP.
>>
>>72500337
Yall might as well be one
>>
>>72500401
I think white skinned people should have kids with white skinned people including asians. or whatever. not hypocritical OP
>>
>>72500443
Skin color doesn't necessarily mean race, some Italians look black but are they?
>>
>>72500343
>>72500443
This is why they shouldn't let 12 year olds on 4chan.
>>
>>72500676
I'm 25 I'm just bored.

>>72500547
I'm not the smartest book in the pile, sorry man. I just think like this selectively for whites or whatever. But not as a racist thing, more of OCD.
>>
>>72501168
It's ok.
I'm not attacking Asian women, as I am attacking /pol/'s hypocrisy
>>
>>72500547
>some Italians look black but are they?
uh yeah. open a fucking history book tard, spain and Italy were once conquered by darkies
>>
>>72500401

>Yall

White liberal detected
>>
>>72501303
Look into genetics, even if they were in contact with the Arabs and Africans the genetics point out that they for the most part didn't interbreed, and if so then rarely. Italiand share the genetic markers of the Alpine peoples.
>>
>>72501489
*Italians share the same genetic markers of the various alpine peoples
>>
>>72500443
Agreed, I fucked a white girl. U mad?
>>
>>72501925
No because with how you type I can be content knowing I make more money than you and how your IQ is probably 89 and you are as smart as the person in this quote:

dftpnkezln: For all of you reporting a score more than 100 as you iq lol @ you. How can you possibly score more than 100%?
dftpnkezln:I'm very happy with my score of 89.
>>
>>72500286
>White women are fucking ugly yo!

White women age terrible and there is a large percentage of them that never look good no matter what age they are, just genetically they are fucked up in the face.

But there are LOTS of absolutely amazing looking white women ranging from "cute" and "pretty" to "beauitful" to "Sexy"

The real problem with white women is their attitude/personalities.
>>
>>72500337
/pol/ isn't but apparently Islam, liberals and anyone we don't like are.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.