[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada needs to wake the fuck up - anti Chinese thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
http://www.windsorstar.com/news/national/canada+needs+22grow+china+experts/11834789/story.html

China is literally eating the country apart. Don't let this thread slide, CBC refuses to air anything negative of China. Everything is bought and this Ponzi scheme needs to end within the next decade.

Disregard these types of posters
>"Chinese assimilate!!"
>leaf posting outdated and unsourcable links to prove useless facts
>leaf tries his best to convince you that Canada is a good country

Remember that America deals with Jews. Canada is dealing with a rice problem. They inflate the markets. Buy up all local markets. Will cheat, bribe and pay whatever they can to get ahead in academia.

Every single individual Chinese family in Canada is a sleeper agent that is funded by off shore companies all linking to "Hong Kong" which then lead to China. These families then send their kids first through the system and will make sure to take frequent trips back to the homeland to develop nationality and to pay back the companies.

Chinese bring heroin and inflation. That is their game.

Anti Chinese thread. Let's go.
>>
>>72497431
>complaining about Chinese instead of shitskins, your lefty society and weedman

We have a shitload of Asians here, all they do is work and study, they are also friendly as fuck and polite. I personally don't mind it
>>
>>72497601
this

Liberals are worse then chong dong hong mong
>>
>>72497601
10 bucks OP is a shitskin
>>
Everyone knows that chinks are an invasive animal. The question is: what's the solution?

The only parties that have a snowball's chance in hell of winning an election are the Grits and the Tories, and both seem content to maintain the status quo when it comes to immigration and foreign investment. In fact, Harper and Mulroney's flirtation with chink business and immigration was more egregious than all of Trudeau's photo ops and pandering thus far, by a long shot.

New parties will flounder. The NDP are a write-off. The time to act was back in our parent's day when they all swallowed the multiculturalist programme of Trudeau Sr. You now have a generation of young and middle-aged white Canadians who couldn't even imagine a Canada which didn't kiss the feet of every foreign asswipe that washed up on our shore. We're doomed demographically, culturally, and morally. Fuck this country.
>>
>>72497601

The Chinese are shitskins
>>
>>72497601
Fuck off back to Hong Kong. If you want to talk about personality traits then Chinese are the rudest people to crawl out form under their caves.

The shitskins are a problem but they don't handle money. Chinese handle money. And they use it against us. That is a bigger issue then some kabab cooker that uses breeding as his weapon

>>72497915
I have nothing. We have a Donald Trump of our own. But he is reluctant because he probably wouldn't and couldn't get any traction. Trudeau won the election through Chinese sleeper cells.

Liberal are gone next election. NDP are × and so it's up to the conservatives to free us. And this time we aren't going to have a megalomanic run the show.
>>
>>72498231
>We have a Donald Trump of our own
Who, O'Leary?
>>
>>72498329

This meme needs to end. That slimy Leb is not Trump
>>
>>72498378
I don't really have an opinion on him, personally. The only thing I can say is that I don't generally trust anyone who calls himself a businessman.
>>
>>72498329
>>72498378
True, he isn't close to the don. But we literally own nothing. Our country is tiny and it's the forefront of indoctrination. This has always been an uphill battle.

But if we push the anti guilt meme then we can pull the media's head out its cunt and push China back
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.