[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screw you /pol/, you and r/the_donald are redpilling me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
In light of the MSM's blatant lies about Trump, I find myself trusting nothing. Perusing this...place... I now find myself looking for the Jewish mass graves from the second world war. Why are they so hard to find? But I see PLENTY of sources now for mass graves of Germans AFTER the second world war, especially in the communist controlled regions. And, of course, the mass graves of the victims of the war in Eastern Europe, like Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and so on, filled with casualties from all sides. Not to mention the fact that there weren't even six million jews in east europe to kill in '39!
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/02/09/europes-jewish-population/
HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO, /POL/ ?!?!?!? Did the Soviets doctor all the evidence when they reached Berlin? They certainly had the time to behind the Iron Curtain. Screw all of you, I used to live in happy ignorance. Now I can't go on perpetuating a possible falsehood. I was completely happy going about my day thinking Hitler was Satan. Now everyone will think I'm a neo-nazi. Screw you all.
>>
File: klasdfjasdjkl.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
klasdfjasdjkl.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>>72494692
>>
File: Women vote.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
Women vote.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
>>72494692

Let's take you further

Part 1:
>>
File: Women lol .png (277 KB, 795x449) Image search: [Google]
Women lol .png
277 KB, 795x449
>>72494924

Part 2:
>>
File: Germany lol.jpg (31 KB, 624x312) Image search: [Google]
Germany lol.jpg
31 KB, 624x312
>>72494960

Part 3
>>
>>72494996

Part 4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
>>
Just chill out and absorb the material even if it's really uncomfortable, a lot of of us were former leftists too so don't feel like it's the end of the world when you figure out that everything you knew was false.... we all went through these feels too.

Whats important is that you make up your own mind after swallowing the redpill and all the unbearable truths that go along with it.
>>
File: 1411896178042.jpg (2 MB, 1194x1610) Image search: [Google]
1411896178042.jpg
2 MB, 1194x1610
Stare into the abyss and laugh at it.

You eventually grow calluses, you just have to stick with it long enough to realize this is the way things have always been. I think I'm just hard-wired to be suspicious of all supposed authority, for as long as I can remember I've challenged it. I got in trouble in school a lot for pointing out when teachers were wrong about something to the whole class. Being punished for seeking truth just made me question it even more.
>>
File: 1431252581273.jpg (111 KB, 700x661) Image search: [Google]
1431252581273.jpg
111 KB, 700x661
The Pew link you posted doesn't support what you say.
Anyway, welcome to /pol/.
>>
>>72494692
You should watch this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tefYdZICYgc

This guy dedicated his whole life to studying concentration camps and extermination methods for Jews. From has chambers to crematoriums, everything,is debunked. And even then this 1 hour long video only reveals a a tiny amount of the information he has on this specific camp, and then he's just showing the proof for a single camp when he studied them all. Rest of his research is in banned books and mirrored on some obscure websites.
>>
>>72495627
Niiiiice. Saved so I can watch later.
>>
>>72495582
>http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/02/09/europes-jewish-population/
Check the population numbers. German pop explodes from 45k to 230k in just 65 years, as UK magically decreases 70k in the same 65 years.
Not to mention http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2012/07/daily-chart-16

where Germany and France inexplicably have the highest jewish populations, when both of those were definitely controlled by the nazis. I could be missing something, but the numbers just don't line out with how horrific the holocaust was supposed to have been.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.