[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woah guys. They're getting serious now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160430_000924.jpg (3 MB, 1655x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160430_000924.jpg
3 MB, 1655x5344
Woah guys. They're getting serious now!
>>
File: image.gif (1008 KB, 255x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1008 KB, 255x160
>>72491420
>mr nice girl
>mr
>>
>>72491420
How fat is she?
>>
>>72491420
>gets on chaturbate and begs for tokens
>gets on twitch in low cut shirt and begs for donations
>gets on kikebook and posts bikini pics
Women are not sex objects
>>
>>72491420
>that whole thing
t. Landwhale Tumblrina
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 400x225
>>72491552
>Mr.
>she

Pick one
>>
File: snail.png (452 KB, 416x586) Image search: [Google]
snail.png
452 KB, 416x586
>>72491420
>mr nice girl
>>
Women want to make you their bitch /pol/
>>
>>72491552

you could say she has a HUMUNGOUS ego.
>>
>>72491757
She has an APPETITE for social justice
>>
>>72491420
>demand to be taken seriously
>contribute absolutely nothing to the advancement of the human species besides their wombs

choose one
>>
>>72491420
>equality
Gonna be fun. When I'm done bashing her face as an equal and treating her exactly as I was treated in high school, she will no longer have to worry about sexual objectification.
>>
>>72491420
>we don't give a damn about appealing to men
>that's why we spend hours on makeup and picking clothes and taking 1000 pictures so we can pick the best one to post online
Why are they so tsundere?
>>
>>72491420
Grab a rifle and go patrol, bitch. I didnt think so...
>>
>>72491420
Can you niggers stop fucking blurring names?
>>
>>72491420

>not here to put your needs before your own

dumbass is illiterate
>>
>>72491420

I'll bet she's fat
>>
>>72491420
Why does she think she's allowed to talk for all women? Plenty of women like being considered pretty. Thinking all women think the same things and you can just speak for them is pretty sexist.
>>
why do women think these things? the only time I see a woman's appearance mattering it's for the sake of other women being judgmental. Men objectify, sure, it's just how we are, but for the most part I think it's kept between men if spoken at all. The few exceptions are obvious creeps with no social awareness, easily shrugged off.

>ranked and valued for our "hotness"
where does this even happen outside of beauty pageants or discussions between men at a bar?
>>
>>72492185
These fatsos also conveniently leave out the fact that women are probably even more guilty objectifying others than men are. Everything is about looks with women, especially with other women. It's a bizarre mental state to be in, surely, where your whole world is just how people look and belittling people that don't pass your physical appearance litmus test.
>>
>>72492341

It's pretty shitty, but yeah it's dumb to blame men.
women really love to talk about prep time doing makeup/clothes/hair etc but all I ever hear from men is how much they love women without makeup and in casual clothes. Not sure if there's a good solution here. Seems like women in the professional world are always subject to a degree of judgement based on appearances.
>>
So what is her article going to achieve? The people who agree with her will pat her on the baby back ribs while the people who don't care will turn the page without having to catch their breath.
>>
>>72491420
>fat
>lazy

What else are they good for?
>>
>>72491808
Thats just the way she ROLLS
>>
>>72494232
Candles and soap
>>
>>72494296
Yep. I had that one coming.
>>
>>72494895
I like obvious answers.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.