[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supporter kicks vomitting Berniebro as he throws up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: wat.png (21 KB, 896x235) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
21 KB, 896x235
This happened, right guys?
>>
>>72488415
No video? Rather strange considering how many smart phones you see at events like that.
>>
How could the guy kicking him know he was against trump?

Fake as fuck
>>
>>72488704
wonder if soros refused to pay him for posting such shitty bait
>>
>>72488415

>shitposting
>capping shitposting
>reposting capped shitposting

typical kangaroo fucker
>>
>>72488890
this is an OC cap you fucking digeridindu
>>
>Hey, watcha doin' Rabbi?
>>
>>72488415
>reddit
fuck off
>>
File: proofs 12.jpg (5 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
proofs 12.jpg
5 KB, 249x242
>>72488415
>>
>>72489209
surely he wouldnt lie about something like this
>>
File: kangaroo_Fucker.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kangaroo_Fucker.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
>>72488945
>>
>>72488415
Who the fuck pukes on a sidewalk. You deserve to be kicked.
>>
>>72490151
we dont fuck our fauna mate
>>
>>72488415
Of all the things that never happened, this one never happened the most.
>>
If this did happen, he should file a report so that the police officers can investigate.
>>
Take note how these people never follow up with police report with their totally not made up stories of trump supporters attacking them.
>>
>>72488415
oy vey and then he performed forced sex experiments on my body and turned my sistah into a lampshade!
>>
Hillary shills are infiltrating Bernie hangouts with anti-Trump posts to try and keep Berniebros away from Trump.

Don't fall for it Berniebros. There is room on the Trump train for you and we won't kick you while you throw up. Mostly.
>>
File: how convenient.jpg (32 KB, 889x199) Image search: [Google]
how convenient.jpg
32 KB, 889x199
>>72490740
>>
>>72490301
bestiality is common. people fuck abos all the time
>>
File: bernouts getting btfo.png (621 KB, 503x918) Image search: [Google]
bernouts getting btfo.png
621 KB, 503x918
>>
>>72488890
this t.b.h.
>>72491225
kek
>>
>>72491431
whats the bet she punched herself or was punched in a domestic dispute with her lesbian lover?
>>
So when leftists start to realize that their fantasies of being oppressed are incongruous with the reality of their lives, is that the point at which they do these false flag attacks and make shit up? Because it seems increasingly more common.
>>
show tits or it never happened
>>
>>72491431
She's the woman who painted the tinydicked trump picture a couple months ago. Odd...
>>
>>72492048
whats with the lefts fascination with penises or phallic symbols
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 261x193
>>72488415
Give me 50 for things that didn't happen
>>
>>72488415
Because when I see some AIDS case puking my first thought is to get within close range and start kicking it to make it splash more.
Totally happened
>>
>>72488415

Delusional. I mean like, seriously? why would you kick someone for no reason?
>>
>>72488415
Another dumb leftist making up a hoax.

Meanwhile there is dozens of hours of footage of spic protestors in California being violent and beating up Trump supporters.
>>
>>72491431
He was just exercising his creative freedom and creating abstract art, that ignorant bigot needs to get a grip and start accepting that art isn't the same for everyone
>>
>>72488704
Lets be honest you can spot a faggot from miles away because, they fucking flair themselves as one.

I also think this person is just a fucking liar simply because what on earth would compel someone to kick a dude who is vomiting onto the pavement
>>
>>72491431
>Claims to be punched
>Bruise shows the punch was vertical and not horizontal
> Natural punch to someone is going to be 90% horizontal
>Idiots who punch themselves
>Punch themselves vertically
Not to mention if a guy did punch her it would have been bigger and alot more bruised.
>>
>>72492048
Admittedly, never seen your flag. I have a friend stationed in your country. Be nice to him, bro
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.