[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Alt Right essentially a homosexual male movement? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Is the Alt Right essentially a homosexual male movement?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html
>>
>>72487046

No, but it's still an "alt", an "alternative" to right-wing groups who only care about taxes or who want to put gays into concentration camps.
>>
File: sexist sanders.png (148 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
sexist sanders.png
148 KB, 780x800
>>72487046
the alt right needs gays as well as sexual and racial diversity to be able to compete with liberals

if this isn't done any wymyn will just come up and say OY VEY I HAVE A VGINA, IGNORE REALITY AND VOT FOR MEH OR YOU ARE SEXIST

the only way is fire vs fire
>>
There is nothing wrong with ancient Roman style homosexuality
>>
>>72487232
This the Ancient Romans would often suck Nubian dicks as a way of asserting their masculinity.
>>
>>72487232
Nice flag
I love that there are so many gay far-righters, it makes the lefties blow their brains out because they don't knwo how to deal with it. They probably want to disown the G in LGBT
>>
>>72487046
>Milo Yianolopomoulus
>Greg Johnson
>Richard Spencer
>Jack Donovan
>Ryan Faulk
>most of /pol/
>Anarchopapist and several neoreactionaries
>Manlet Woes
>Evola

Yes.
>>
>>72487306
virility and phallic symbology seem to be very Alt Right. What is the Roman/Nazi salute but an erect phallus?
>>
>>72487046
homos are coming to the right because they realized that the left is done with them; they're useless since their victim status has been compromised
>>
>that article
>once again fags will try to make everything about them, including fascism
whew
>>
>>72487388
Evola wasnt gay, he was mgtow
>>
that said, pretty sure gay people are no longer the issue de jour for the left, so not surprising that at least some of them are moving to the right. Especially considering some feminists are now openly against gay men
>>
>>72487458
Not really. Alt-right homos are an outlier group of more masculine gay men who tend toward a right wing mindset and like hate facts. These have always existed in right wing circles to some degree but the lgbt community in general and even most gay men would never support our ideas. Their biological wiring and social interests prevent it.
>>
>>72487638
Until Zionism gets the fuck out of the right, I will never leave the left. Globalism has a foothold and without the Syrian Greater Israel project, we wouldn't have all these refugees. The problem is some of the left is forgetting its hatred of those who killed the best leftist. Christ.
>>
>>72487630
There's some quote of him advocating experimentation or something. I based it on that.
>>
>>72487630

and gay.
>>
>>72487743
> wanting to depose nazi despots
> greater Israel

Israelis desperately want less arabs in their land, not more....

of all the land to annex, why would they want arab land? They are losing land now as it is anyways
>>
>>72487957
Jews ARE fucking Arabs. Zionists are antisemitic
>>
>>72487781
He wrote an entire book on sexuality

http://juliusevola.net/textarchive/homosexuality.html
>>
>>72488029
So the Tiger is a penis?
>>
its about time

i cant wait to start fucking hot aryan boys
>>
>>72487630
mgtow is pretty fucking gay
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.