[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the job market so fucked /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: 1457290407200.png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1457290407200.png
21 KB, 200x194
Why is the job market so fucked /pol/?
>>
mountains of regulations that only enormous, bloated corporations can deal with
>>
Because you are an unambitious lazy cunt.
>>
Because jobs are no longer hiring to get work done. They're hiring niggers and women so they can have nice, diverse photoshoots for their posters so they can stay relevant and economically afloat for another couple of weeks.

The world has already collapsed. What you see now is everyone pretending like it hasn't. Give it some time and people will get tired of pretending and will accept the truth.
>>
>>72486827
this.
>>
>>72486757
Because of inmigrants, jobs overseas, robots doing everyhing. And also women being part of the workforce because shitty salaries and "empowerment".
>>
File: 1445569033001.png (3 KB, 422x340) Image search: [Google]
1445569033001.png
3 KB, 422x340
>>72486825

It's actually lack of regulation: specifically, so-called "free trade", which has robbed America of the jobs that created American prosperity: high wage jobs in manufacturing, often unionized.

When Nixon and Reagan opened up China, the flight of capital, knowledge and technology was on a scale never before witnessed in human history. The American worker was suddenly forced to compete with the Chinese slave factories. American corporates would skim a profit off the imbalance in living standards and millions of Americans lost work, while the economy transformed into the "information age", which actually turned out to be mostly retail service and fast food jobs with a sprinkling of engineering facilitating the transfer of jobs to Asia.

Perot addressed back in the 90s.

Now we have a chance again with Trump.
>>
Combination of illegal immigrants being available for far less pay than you and the majority of men being lazy sacks of shit without any motivational drive to work.
>>
>>72486757
All of our labor jobs were given to Hindus and Dindus over seas. The only decent jobs left require a degree, and the market is so flooded that corporations can hire someone who's over-qualified but will take anything they can get.
>>
Should of done a STEM instead.
>>
File: 1458625387299.png (32 KB, 1104x473) Image search: [Google]
1458625387299.png
32 KB, 1104x473
>>72486757
dude trades lmao
>>
>>72486757
Shit, so many companies are closing.

Just in the past week Sports Authority and Sports Chalet announced they're closing all their stores.

Here's a great site with more info that you really don't hear about

http://dailyjobcuts.com/
>>
>>72487256
Clinton, Cruz, and Sanders are finally talking about Carrier moving to Mexico, weeks after Trump had brought it up.

All 1,400 are union jobs too. They're making $33/hour while they'll being making $6/hour in Mexico
>>
>>72487534
STEM has been talked about for decades, even more since the recession, it's overcrowded as it is, now they're pushing for it in elementary and middle schools.
>>
>>72487925
How many of those jobs will be automated 5 years from now?
>>
File: 1445015161001.jpg (82 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1445015161001.jpg
82 KB, 700x714
>>72487925

Exactly. Meanwhile, Carrier will be selling for the same retail price; free trade doesn't make products cheaper for consumers, it just makes profits larger for public and private corporations. While this in itself is not a bad thing, the cost to the US economy is far, far greater; we're talking about thousands of jobs, which generate income taxes for the government and its public finances, like military, space, welfare for niggers etc.

The cost of outsourcing is far greater than the questionably higher cost of manufacturing stateside. People need to understand this.
>>
>>72488041
How close are machines to making air conditioners?

What is the most advance item they can produce?
>>
>>72488137
>Carrier will be selling for the same retail price

That is what I was thinking. They claim it's for cost cutting measures.
>>
>>72486757
too many people with shit skillsets

education system is failing badly, employers don't value college degrees at all since they are so watered down.
>>
If you're educated or getting educated like a lot of people on 4chan are, it shouldn't be that hard. The easiest thing to do if you can't prove yourself right away is to apply for any position at a company that hires people with your kind of degree. It doesn't have to use your skills. It could be administrative or call center stuff. They might circulate other job offers that the general market does not usually see and you can probably take one of those in a year or so. Or you can keep your eye on the market for offers from your company and get one of your managers to vouch for you. That's assuming you're not some degenerate that abuses sick days and has a million excuses for all kinds of shit.
>>
>>72486757
Can't offer your services for cheaper wage in exchange for training.
>>
I took a grooming class that cost me 7k. Now I'm making 50k a year as a dog groomer. Don't have any problems getting a girlfriend since I'm the only guy there.
>>
>>72486757

Saturation. Too many women and immigrants have joined the workforce and not enough jobs have been created. Pretty simple really. This is why Globalism is good for employers/the wealthy and absolutely fucked for everyone else.
>>
File: 1450892210484.jpg (39 KB, 467x415) Image search: [Google]
1450892210484.jpg
39 KB, 467x415
>>72488307
>They claim it's for cost cutting measures.

That's corporate bullshit speak for: "we need to report higher profits and have completely run out of ideas in making better products or expanding our market share, so we're just going to hire Mexicans for 1/10 of the labour cost to achieve this in the most crude, laziest way possible".

Really, outsourcing is just allowing shitty companies to artificially seem like they're doing well.
>>
On one side, too many people.

On the other side, we are now very efficient at producing useful goods and services and the efficiency keeps increasing. If it used to take 1 working person to feed 4, now it takes 1 person to feed say 100 or some much larger number.

The combination of the two factors above is very bad when every person is expected to work full time.

What happens is that we create bullshit jobs just to occupy people, because of the strange idea that working 40 hours per week is normal in current year, more hours worked than by peasants in the middle ages. But there is a limit to bullshit jobs too, and we're already past it, as shown by the unemployment %, % of people working part time, turnover rate, lack of job security.
>>
>>72486842
If the world has collapsed, how did you post this?
>>
>>72489103
>On the other side, we are now very efficient at producing useful goods and services and the efficiency keeps increasing.

not saying you're wrong but can i get a source on this? I really don't think we're headed towards a post scarcity society like y'all believe
>>
>>72488565
Women entered the workforce but the number of consumers stayed the same.
>>
How is the US job market fucked? I worked in San Francisco for a few years, people in the software development hire foreigners because the US college degree doesn't mean shit these days. If you don't believe me, take a look at tech evangelists or whatever they call those incompetent fucks who can't program after getting a bachelor's out in CS. If I wanted, I could return to US for another low-mid six-figure job.

t: software architect master race
>>
>>72488705
Let companies outsource. Remove barriers to trade. They get cheaper goods and maximize their profit. We just need to be honest about the error of assuming increased GDP = better off people. No. The distribution of those dolla-dolla bills also matters because of diminishing marginal utility. So we tax those profits and give them to the people. You would be doing the same thing indirectly with protectionism. Only it wouldn't go to the most vulnerable people and there would be fewer dolla-dolla bills to trickle down through wages since corporations wouldn't be maximizing their profits.

Countries become interdependent and war becomes costly. War and invasion becomes antiquated social technology. Economic "war" is far less costly.
>>
File: 1445780321001.jpg (163 KB, 707x707) Image search: [Google]
1445780321001.jpg
163 KB, 707x707
>>72489103

Some good points here too fellow leaf.

It is partially demographics in nature, as you point out. The governments are already hinting at basic incomes as a solution to keep the consumption going, but it seems like we've reached a dead end: what is the purpose of consuming, just for the sake of consuming? It seems in our pursuit of capitalism, we don't really have any greater objectives.

What we need is a broad strategy, such as space colonization, to direct our overflowing population and super-efficient manufacturing techniques to this monumental task, which should keep us occupied and driven to expand.

What we need is global leadership. America has assumed this role for a while but seems to have declined as the people get browner and more impoverished thanks to free trade.
>>
>>72489335
The fabric of civilization runs deeper than what you see.
>>
>>72489700

Also, anybody whining about women and dumb niggers taking away "their" spots in the workforce seemingly do not understand capitalism. It's not in the company's best interest to hire incompetent fucktards, never has been. There are some racial quotas, but even then the best person among them gets in and they're not that much worse than the white person.
>>
>>72486842
Found the neet.
>>
>>72489844
True, but racial quota's shouldn't exist at all. The only factor that should contribute to an employee being hired is whether or not they are the best candidate applying.
>>
jobs aren't needed anymore. you now have two kinds of jobs: meaningless jobs that all go to rich people with connections, or important jobs that literally require an IQ above 150 to do. there are no regular jobs for normal people anymore, they don't exist, they've either been automated or outsourced.
>>
>>72486757
It isn't. Quit being lazy and get some internships and start applying yourself.
>>
>>72488565
This is sadly true, eggs farms are staffed by an army of phillies, unless you are willing to do work as shitty and as detrimental to your health at that your looking at living on welfare
>>
>>72489935
What if there's no such thing as a "best qualified" candidate and the result vary wildly for people in a broad class that are all deemed "qualified" and the employer just selects from the "qualified" pile according to the population's demographic distribution?
>>
File: 1456341590265.png (102 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1456341590265.png
102 KB, 258x245
>>72489935

This is true also, but I've never witnessed massive quotas for minorities, 5 or 10% max.. And at any rate, best minority person for the job is somewhere around the top 10-15% white applicants so it's not like there's a massive difference concerning the applicants.

If you can't get in, it's mostly your own fault.
>>
>>72487256
Internal de-regulation =/= "free trade"

We're talking about barriers to entry for new businesses being formed and thriving.
>minimum wage (higher price of labor reduces demand)
>excessive license requirements (example: computer repair technicians in Texas are required to obtain a "private investigator's license)
>taxes (favors economies of scale, since even a tiny business needs to hire tax/audit professionals)

Ironically as these internal regulations grow, we push more businesses overseas.
>>
>>72486757
Automation.

Universal basic income when?
>>
>>72490513
Never.

>if you can't apply for 50 jobs a fortnight you should kill yourself
>>
>>72490169
I find it hard to believe that an employer would find multiple candidates of equal "best" qualification without being able to determine who they should hire based on personality or other varying applicable criteria without relying on race to round out the group for HR.
>>
>>72490641
Baby boomer detected.
>>
An entire generation of people were told to attend school and that this will create financial stability and security. Now you're left with a bunch of idiots with little independent thought and no genuine passion for anything. No creates businesses no one creates jobs. Then you're fucked.
>>
>>72490675
This
>>
>>72490743
Are you retarded?
>>
>>72486757
>mfw i live in a area that has one of the best job markets in the country for people age 18 to 35
>>
>>72490125
diddums wants to walk into upper management position straight out of school

kek
>>
>>72490125
>>72490513
>>72490641
>>72490720

people are unemployed because they are picky.

they woulld make more money doing shit-tier jobs for shit -teir money full time than waiting on the dole to be employed in a job they are underqualified for.
>>
File: c6d.jpg (37 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
37 KB, 600x582
>>72490841
>mfw I live in a part of Sydney that has a youth unemployment rate of 15%

And that's just the official numbers. The real figure is much higher. Probably closer to 30%.
>>
I don't care if you've got a Master's degree, you should clean toilets if that's the best work you can get.
>>
I just got a entry level 50k job entirely out of nepotism

should I feel bad?
>>
>>72486757
The very well off in the Boomer generation before you shorted your future to make a quick buck. At this point pulling up your boot straps and working harder isn't going to do anything.
>>
File: 1450893157844.png (297 KB, 576x566) Image search: [Google]
1450893157844.png
297 KB, 576x566
Capitalism working just according to plan.
>>
you can thank ronald reagan and alan greenspan

their policies are the gift that has kept giving for 3 decades now
>>
>>72491149
that's because you and they are a whiney bitch expecting to walk into a 70K a year job without any work experience.

I currently have 8 jobs throughout sydney for trainees ($40K) I get plenty of 50yr olds applying but very few 18-30yr olds.

you suck.
>>
>>72491177
this
>>
>>72491313
>hurr let me tell you about your life

I've been rejected from fucking McDonald's.

Granted, I made the mistake of not working while I was at school (wanted to focus on my studies), but I'd have no problem with working in fast food or wherever. I'm 21 now.
>>
>>72491234
No, this has nothing to do with Capitalism, it all comes down to the people in charge of keeping order and equity neglecting their fiduciary responsibilities. Any political system falls prey to this.
>>
>>72490743
this so much
>>
>>72491149
Hey fellow westie 2770 here
>>
>>72490675

Yep.

I have a black boss. My boss has hired 24 people in the time I've been there.

2 whites, 3 Mexicans and 19 Blacks.

I live in a white majority city.
>>
>>72491412
lol.
HA! At 21 I was already managing a high end liquor store in Mosman.
I never had a job in high school.
I finished HSC and applied for a casual job filling shelves.

Thankyou for proving my point
>>
>>72491499
Kek, 2760 here. (St Marys).
>>
>>72491499
Protip from HR Manager.
don't put your suburb on the resume.
I throw resumes out from Mt Druitt and surrounding areas.
>>
>>72491537
What was your point? You said I'm only looking for high end jobs, which I'm not.
>>
>>72490828
Are you? This is 100% right.
>>
>>72491537
Mosman = rich parents in a 3 mill house. Poor guy must have been tough. I cleaned toilets for cunts like you
>>
>>72491499
>>72491629
Incidently, I'm 2750
>>
>>72491569
My nigga
>>
>>72491629
>I throw resumes out from Mt Druitt and surrounding areas.

Then don't act so surprised when the unemployment rate in such areas is so fucking high. You are part of the problem, cuck.
>>
>>72490417
This. God damn makes me proud as an econ grad student to hear sensible people on 4chan.
>>
>>72491418
> it all comes down to the people in charge of keeping order and equity neglecting their fiduciary responsibilities.
Exactly, no one should be in charge but the proletariat. The more hierarchy, the more that can and will go wrong.

Just as predicted.
>>
>>72488137
>>72487256
>leaf
>commie
no surprises here
>>
>>72491705
What school did you go to m8? SMSHS here.
>>
>>72491629
I usually put paramatta or bluemountains even Penrith is too bogan
>>
>>72491103

http://news.utexas.edu/2016/03/03/accepting-certain-jobs-can-adversely-affect-future-prospects

You can't win anon.
>>
File: press_f_to_praise_allah.jpg (137 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
press_f_to_praise_allah.jpg
137 KB, 800x509
>>72486757
I can go on for hours how young people can't get jobs (Or good stable jobs for that matter), or how every job basically requires a college degree.
And its a mixture of off shoring and outsourcing jobs too. But the biggest thing is demographics

The boomer or just plain older people have all the money/capital/social security/job positions. Successful older people refuse to leave the work place and high paying positions. Less successful older people are or were clogging the basic first jobs young people should have had.
Most young people I know have only either been in a seasonal retail position or low level warehouse for guys. No opportunities for advancement, and they may work for 3 months before having to find something else.

It doesn't help that these old people are also getting ready to retire and have cut back on spending. The reason they were called baby boomer is because their demographic was noticeable across the board
>Baby boomers turned 5 and there was an increase in [product]
>BB got to driving age and they were ready with new hot rod V8's
>Baby boomers were finally done paying mortgages for their homes
>REFINANCE NOW !!! FOR MORE MONEY !!!
Other generations are almost irrelevant compared to them and they are winding down now and so is the economy
>>
>>72491649
Mcdonalds at 21 is laughable.
Try nightfill at Big W.
And make sure your Resume is awesomeness.

Also: make sure it's customized to the relevant job.
I had a resume come in the other day, he had I want to be a mechanic at the top.
The job was for an office worker.

Also make sure your cover note is well thought out and a paragraph or more.
>>
>>72491680
no. I lived in Penrith.

Stop trying to find excuses for your shitty life.
>>
>>72491784
I'm 33 bro used to live in sevo in houso had a chance to buy in the druitt so took it
>>
>>72486757
Because trickle down economics are an insidious lie.
>>
>>72491854
>And make sure your Resume is awesomeness.
Like what? I have zero work experience. I'd make shit up, but I fear I'd be called out for it in an interview.
>>
>>72488308
Degrees used to mean something because not everyone had one, not that it gave you the skills to do the better job in every situation, but that you had education higher than most people. This is why the older generations would tell their kids, 'just get your degree in anything! Just having the degree is what matters!'

Even now, having a degree related to a field you're going into doesn't give you much for the job, you learn more by actually doing the job. This has come about by the current problem of companies expecting you to pretty much get job training from the universities, but universities only give you the academic knowledge. Universities then say that this knowledge will be enough to get those jobs, but it's not in reality. So, some universities try to structure their lesson plans at the request of local businesses to teach more applicable skills. This also fails because you have a bunch of far-removed academics that are supposed to be teaching what the fast-evolving private sector needs, (and many do not always have that knowledge).

Neither is going to fix this because they all make money off of it. Students continue pouring in because even fucking janitors need degrees at some places, and everyone gets a cut of the fruit.
>>
>>72491732
no, you are just too stupid to put the suburb down as: "sydney" or Western Suburbs

Dumbass
>>
Got my carers pension felt like Charlie with the golden wonka ticket
>>
>>72491799
Put Sydney down

like I said I throw resumes out from 2770.
However I just hired someone from Bidwill
Because he was not the stereotype and presented well in the interview.

He listed his suburb as "sydney" and his resume was well presented
>>
File: Study communism!!.gif (31 KB, 300x800) Image search: [Google]
Study communism!!.gif
31 KB, 300x800
>>72491781
>But, in general, the protective system of our day is conservative, while the free trade system is destructive. It breaks up old nationalities and pushes the antagonism of the proletariat and the bourgeoisie to the extreme point. In a word, the free trade system hastens the social revolution. It is in this revolutionary sense alone, gentlemen, that I vote in favor of free trade.
>>
>>72491820
bullshit.
>>
>>72491974
Hobbies.
Volunteer shit.
Even if you don't do stuff make shit up.
Meals on Wheels is a good one.
Helping out at Homeless shelters is good.

They want to see teamwork on resumes. So add sports etc
>>
>>72492284
Also,

"Mowing lawns for neighbours" is also ok.
List it as "Landscaping business - Self Employed"

just dont apply for Managerial positions
>>
>>72492284
I know people who've had half of the shit you've mentioned for years and they haven't been hired. I think you're spouting rhetoric.
>>
>>72491177
You know what's fucked up? That job could actually hurt your chances of a better job in the eyes of some employers. For some reason, taking a job that's "below your skillset" translates as 'you were lazy' or 'you're shit', rather than, "I needed money to pay the fucking bills while I searched for a job related to my skills". Working that job also translates as a gap to some as time you were out of industry and getting rusty, or not committed to getting back in.

Granted, I wouldn't want to work for someone that retarded, but you do not always have sensible people running large parts of a business or handling the hiring process.
>>
>>72491981
>because even fucking janitors need degrees at some places, and everyone gets a cut of the fruit.
FUCKING THIS^

I am seeing
>4 year degree
In the requirement section for everything now
>PLC technician 14/hr
From what I can tell it was basic wiring in a factory setting, yet they want a 4 year degree(Which they didn't specify what degree)
And wanted 3 years experience

>Data entry clerk @ 12$/hr
>Typing number into an excel spread sheet
>Wants a 4 year degree and 3 years experience
These companies want to pay shit wages and yet demand degrees and years of experience. They refuse to train employees for even the simplest of repetitive tasks. Or they want to waste your time by requiring full time availability(Availability not full time hours), cutting you off from ever finding something else
>>
>>72492488
or they just suck at talking to interviewers.

I bet they are the sort that walk into an interview late.
Slump in the chair and answer yeah,nah.
Then bag out ex-employer because they sacked them for poor performance or some bullshit.
>>
>>72491748
>Accounting grad student here

Thanks anon, same here.
I get lots of practice debating all the snowflake morons at school.
>>
>>72492684
No, it's actually a relative.
Who is certified and actually gets depressed from not being able to work.
>>
>nobody mentioning its because women joined the job market

Come on guys, this is pretty obvious. Women have taken a shit ton of jobs away from men
>>
>>72492776
with a shit attitude no doubt.
I see it every day.

Employers are looking for someone to fit in with the team, not someone who is going to stick out like a sore thumb.

there are currently 51,000 jobs listed on Seek
anybody complaining about being unemployed only has themselves to blame.
>>
>>72492284
You guys cannot get prosecuted for making shit up? Some states here will hit you with fraud for making shit up on a resume, or just wait until you need a sick day or workers comp to bring out your lie as justification for termination.

One of my professors worked for a company, and one of their best employees of nearly two decades needed workers comp for an injury she received while at work. Despite the fact that she was one of the best there, they canned her for lying on her resume to avoid paying her.
>>
>>72492166
really eloquently worded argument, retard
>>
>>72492166

>I have a bachelor's in Electrical Engineering at the University of Southern California
>My work experience includes 5 years fry cook at McDonald's, part time sandwich magician at Subway, with a brief stint at Macy's Department Store but I'm totally qualified for this position!
>>
>>72489844
>It's not in the companies best interests to hire incompetent fucktards

It is though. '''''''''Diverse''''''''' hires are there to prevent dumb niggers and dumb women from suing the company for not hiring them. The company can point at their niggers and women and say "nope"
>>
>>72486757
Increased globalization, connectivity, and interstate travel lead to you competing with far more people for jobs than before

Increased automation means more people in the lower classes competing for the relatively fewer jobs now out there for them

Everyone buying into the "if you get a college degree you'll be successful" meme that the boomers told us has resulted in an increased demand for college. This, along with federal loans, has allowed colleges to charge exponentially more for tuition, while at the same time your college education's value goes down the toilet because of the flooded supply of college educated workers.

Poo-in-loos on H1Bs taking all the tech jobs, if you're in computer science like so many anons here seem to be.
>>
>>72493024
I'm sure it isn't the famous catch 22 of experience in a field you can't get experience in because people are, yes, looking for experience. Or not being able to use your own transport because you don't have a job to pay for it. No, it's definitely not the fault of the management which expects the ridiculous.
>>
>>72491780
Except shit doesn't get done once you grow beyond a certain size, without some hierarchy. Look up the communist societies in Texas from the 19th century, they all failed, and assistance from Indians were the only reason they didn't starve. The only one that still exists, Sisterdale, Texas, only survived once they dropped the communism and started working in efficient manner go get shit done.
>>
>>72492987
that would explain it back in the 70s. women havent actually gained in numbers in many industries because they lack the needed education to get specific jobs

so many token gesture female CEO's have failed so bad its become clear its not a good idea to give women positions of authority

the actual answer is companies are not looking to expand since last year marked the start of the new economic cycle and it starts with a contraction in the global economy
>>
>>72493094
you are not making shit up.
you are gilding the lilly a little.

Spend 3hrs at a homeless shelter - there is your volunteer experience. You don't need to put down times or elaborate. Just say "when I have free time"
>>
>>72491412
They reject you because they know you're too good for them with your degree. They don't want to hire someone who is just trying to work and turn around and leave at the first opportunity. They want people who are stuck in fast food/retail tier.
>>
>>72493360
you are making excuses, and piss poor ones
>>
>>72493360
also, your attitude towards management aren't doing you favors and wont get you employed anymore than screaming obscenities at a cop will get your speeding ticket voided
>>
>>72493405
>Communism in Texas
What?

Additionally
>You need hierarchy so you don't starve to death.
Uhm, no you don't. I'm pretty sure you need farmers so you don't starve to death, you don't magically have less starvation if some of their labour goes towards someone above them who produces nothing.
>>
>>72493644
Excuses, mate?
Try to actually reason instead of going "Nope, that's wrong"
If you're not just talking out of the arse I think I understand exactly why employment is troublesome.

>>72493749
Why should I kiss ass when they won't even fucking bother training people. I'm not the only one addressing that employers aren't willing to train people.
>>
>>72493249
its called a traineeship for a reason.
Also: Do it for free.
Do work experience for someone free of charge.

you are unemployed anyway.
the employer may even employ you once you are trained up
>>
When I was younger, the absolute biggest hurdle to getting a job was actually getting an interview.

And why was it hard to get an interview? Because EVERY GODDAMN JOB APPLICATION NOW IS ONLINE ONLY. We all know about the "walk in there and give him an firm handshake and ask for a job" meme that our parents told us. But you absolutely can't show what an amicable guy you are if you can't even talk to the manager personally about getting a job.

The only jobs I've gotten back then were from the few places that still bothered allowing people to come into the store personally and ask for a job. Or I knew someone who hooked me up. But whenever I walked in and they just told me "Ok, please fill out the online application on our website" you KNEW you were never going to get a job there.

It completely depersonalizes everything and makes it fucking impossible.
>>
>>72491981
People aren't even properly trained after SEVERAL INTERNSHIPS anymore. Too many people are going for bachelor's degrees when trade school would do just fine.
>>
>>72493360
>not just fucking applying for it anyways
What's the worst they're gonna do, say no? You can come up with bullshit to say you have years of experience. And if they don't accept it, then move on.

Literally nothing to lose.
>>
>>72487256
This combined with H1B1s and illegals destroyed the American (and in many ways the Canadian) way of life.
>>
>>72493885
i'm not unemployed though. so your perception that "employment is troublesome" is a fallacy.

this is what people don't get. you are unemployed because of something you are doing wrong. Not the managers fault, especially as he has employees already.

you should kiss arse, because you want a job
>>
>>72493885
>spending this much time bitching about how hard it is instead of just applying for more jobs
>>
>>72493964
this

its a numbers game.
>>
>>72493964
Why lie, though?
It seems fruitless, turning up and pretend

>>72494069
I was refering to rotten fucks like you in management who couldn't lift their shit-riddled behinds to actually train someone, not the unemployed.
>>
>>72493749
>employees should suck management's dick for cash

god, you are fucking insufferable
>>
>>72486757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFACy2mna8
>>
>>72491781
He's 100% correct, you brown tranny
>>
>>72494175
I apply to jobs, so it isn't like I'm not trying. I don't actively want to be a NEET. I want work ethic, not money.
>>
>americans complaining about neoliberalism and free trade
Don't you know having your country import everything is the greatest thing ever and you are literally a communist if you want your own people to be able to compete against literal slave wages?
>>
people coming out of college are insane. the men want to work exactly what they've been taught and nothing more. the women are similar in addition to talking alot about their "male roommates" and always saying "yeah i mostly have male friends". i cant stand when i have to work with anyone under 40..
>>
>>72494217
You can try to make arguments of doing X is experience in the field because Y. For example, my job requires 2 years experience with MySQL. "Well I first installed it back in 2014 and tried working on a few side projects..."

Again, you'll never get interviewed if you don't apply. If you do, you might not still get interviewed, but if they interview you without your resume being super obvious that you have said experience, then it probably wasn't even that important.

They may just literally also be putting it up there because HR bitches are requiring it to be there.
>>
>>72494175
kek

here is another tip:

setup a fake FB profile. and link it to the email address you send on the Resume.

I always look at FB. If I cannot find you, you go to the bottom of the pile.

If your account is locked up tight and all I see is a profile pic, you go to 3/4 high up.

If you have an open profile, you go to the top (providing you are not getting shitfaced every day)
I actually put people who unwind on friday nights at the top because they are not hiding anything. Just don't do stupid shit in photos

but like I said. make up another "Professional" Facebook profile with photos of family , the odd BBQ party, and maybe a few posts about going to the zoo or donating money to a charity etc.
>>
>>72494217
no, you are making piss poor excuses.
you think you are the first to go through the training? you are not.

if you think the training isn't enough, its because of you.

you are a number. 100s of people have gone through the training and succeeded, therefore the problem is you.

Management put a LOT of time and money into developing training. They know a little more about it than you do.

This is why they are the employER and you are the employEE
>>
>>72494519
Or you can specifically clean up your existing Facebook privacy so that only those things specifically show to the public and any of your other stuff that looks bad to employers gets set to "friends only"

Don't necessarily agree with tossing out someone's application based on not having a Facebook though. Some people just don't want that noise.
>>
>>72493896

I don't live in a town with many positions related to my major (STEM).

I don't have the money to live in another city.
>>
>>72494519
>if you don't have a kikebook then you're unemployable

topkek m8, sure thing.
>>
>>72493913
This is a valid point. I hear you.
>>
>>72494519

>I always look at FB. If I cannot find you, you go to the bottom of the pile.

That's a fucking stupid system. Now I doubt that anyone would leave you alone with sharp objects, let alone any kind of authority.
>>
>>72494519
If this is what management is, I don't give a shit about the pay. I'd rather work for someone who'll actually teach me the trade then basically make me a fucking puppy.

I'm quite tempted just to move to some second-world country and just work there.

>>72494697
Are you retarded?
You've managed to misinterpret most of my posts.
Explains everything, really it does.
>>
>>72494807
If you're tech, you can look into remote positions.
>>
>>72494718
that too.

it depends on how good the resume is.
if its a fantastic resume, I don't bother with facebook, because the resume answers all my questions.

but if the resume is half good but I just need a little more info, then I go for FB
>>
>>72494807
then go for a shit-teir job and save money
>>
>>72494831
did you even read the post?
MAKE UP A Semi FAKE ONE!!!
>>
>>72495045
What info could you possibly need that facebook would offer? I could understand linkedin
>>
>>72494881
no it's not.

i still interview 30people a week.
>>
>>72495134
I'm questioning your basic premise that you need a kikebook to get a job in the first place.
>>
>>72494891
again, this is why you are an empoyEE and not an employER.

An employer still gets paid , and always has employees. no mateer how much you want to whinge about management not being good enough
>>
>>72495194

>no it's not

Wow, you sure convinced me. Now I'm totally convinced your methods aren't completely asinine.
>>
>>72495088

No. If I work a shit-tier job I'm not going to list it on my resume anyway. Their first thought will be "Well why hasn't he gotten a job in his field?" My link is not bullshit, people judge you on much less than where you've worked.

At least if you haven't worked you can blame it on the economy.
>>
>>72495187
Personality.

Like I said in an earlier post; one thing employers look for is how well you fit into the team.
>>
Learn a data analytics tool (read: Tableau) and jobs will fall into your lap
>>
>>72486825
... Said the Republican establishment, cackling maniacally and rubbing its jew hands together. "If only you greased up your ass for your corporate overlords, they could fit the money in!"

We Trump now, motherfucker. We don't want any of your bullshit corporatist propaganda about how big business and their pet politicians are our friends.
>>
>>72495315
You are implying I give a shit about your life, I've also already implied I don't care for money. I actually have more in my life then pretending to be something I'm not. I'd still like to live in the country but I'd honestly think a mining job would more then likely not have as much fucking buffonary as this shit does.
>>
>>72495267
you dont
but it helps

Interviews and jobhunting is about selling yourself and making yourself stand out from the other 40 other applicants
>>
Honestly without a bull shit resume with fake jobs and references, I would never have gotten a job. Never worked retail or a min wage job. If you can get friends to be your reference and put fake work history you can get almost any job.
>>
>>72495397
then you need to work on your sales skills.
if you cannot convince an employer that you are keen to work regardless of what position you ultimately wish to be in then you will fail.

When I employ people I want someone who is willing to scrub the toilet if I asked them to, even if they are the Accountant.
>>
>>72495484
again,
this is why you will always be swapping jobs, and a gofer
>>
>>72495507
For real... all it takes is learning to format in Microsoft Word and being able to hold a conversation. Bonus points if you're not completely incapable of picking up on social queues/body language
>>
>>72495598
this
>>
>>72495737
this guy gets it
>>
>>72486757
One sided free markets. Somehow the government can't intercede on behalf of labor but infinite immigration is ok.

And anyone who believes the pieces of shit in republican seats actually want to enforce the boarder might as well kill themselves.
>>
>>72495715
Actually, I'd more then likely get a job if I moved to europe and got a qualification. Because seemingly unlike Australia, they value your skills rather then your ability to shit out of your mouth. As much as I'd love to live in this country employers here are a fucking laughing stock.
>>
Not one fucking mention of Obamacare. You're all a disgrace.
>>
>>72495809
If Trump just ends/limits the H1b visas (like he says) incomes will be a lot higher and plenty more tech jobs will open up
>>
>>72488025
Tech is not oversaturated. Going to tech conferences and strike up friendly convos with other goers.

"Where do you work?" "Oh cool, I work at xxxx, also we're hiring" "heheh, us too"

If you have the skills, the employers will come to you.
>>
>>72495927
Because Obamacare doesn't even kill jobs...
>>
>>72495910
Unemployed fag detected
>>
>>72495910
A laughing stock that earn more than you, do less and are employed.

Your shitty attitude is the reason you suck at life
>>
>>72486757
Abuse it nigger. Start a company and get some hardworking poorfags. Collect bux
>>
>>72496027
It does for those that have been out of work for a long time.
>>
>>72495927

Obamacare creates lots of jobs. It's just that they're made by splitting up a previously full-time position into two part-time ones.
>>
>>72486757
I live with my parents work a low skill job giving me an average of $110/day and generally don't have any financial difficulties. Maybe stop being lazy.
>>
>>72496325
Yeah, and now people can't even get a paycheck that is worth a fuck.
>>
>>72496130
It's cute how blaming the victim is the very first response to a straight white male NEET who says AA and hiring quotas are unfair. Suddenly the fault isn't the middle management and HR with sociology degrees from Marxist professors who preach hate, but the unemployed guy who got 3.4gpa rather than the official white cutoff gpa of 3.5 (out of 4).

BTW, most sensible universities only give out one HD (4 mark) per 20 people. This means in challenging, small classes it's actually unreasonable to expect a high gpa because only one person gets it. Marks are already standardised for equality.

But seriously, you're self justified scum keen to spout sophistry.
>>
>>72496316
In what sector...
>>
>>72496456
In any sector.
>>
File: Bruceyboy.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bruceyboy.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
If you can't find a job within a week in America you have only yourself to blame. If you can't find a job within twenty four hours you must look like a piece of shit and speak like a moron. Over the last decade before I became successful on my own I got every single odd job the first day I went out to find one. This thread is just full of pathetic, weak, cowardly, lazy FAGGOTS.

I got my first job as a teenager, ten years ago, when I walked in the door the first time. The hardest one was after going to about thirty different places which took half a day. I walked in one place and on to the next until I had a job. Determination, confidence, clean clothes, proper English and good old common sense. Get your shit together.
>>
>>72486757
i make 18.50$ an hour to rake leaves (city worker) AMA
>>
>>72491854
I'll email you a few bucks if you help me fix/improve my resume!
>>
>>72496068
>>72496130
Yet you are sitting on a imageboard bragging about money to someone who doesn't give a shit about it. I've made it clear that it isn't the money which matters to me, it is self-improvement and a actual trade/hobby.

Attitude is a joke, you want a fake smile and someone who'll be your paddy. You don't want work ethic or a employee with a genuine interest. Just a slave. Plus, if you want people not to have a shit attitude when it comes to employment mabye you should self reflect buddy.
>>
>>72496522
Can you listen to music the whole time?
>>
What do you mean why? We've been convinced that an entire generation has to go to school for 4 years if they ever want to have a decent life away from fast food or manual labor. We don't need people to spend 4 years in university to know what the English language is, or how to talk to other people without coming out as an autist. More so let me say is that we taught people that you can do anything that you want if you go to school. Yet, unless if you're going into Business, Law, Medicine, or specialized Math/Science you can't contribute to society. We never taught people that going to University will help you on what the job market demands, and the job market doesn't need anymore video game designers, or fitness scientists, etc. Besides we need more people to look at Trade Schools as an option instead of an alternative if you're a dumbass. It still pays you really good straight out of the school.
>>
File: 1411571899835.png (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1411571899835.png
104 KB, 500x500
>>72496522
>>72496522

How does it feel to be superior to 99% of the pathetic lazy cunts on this board.
>>
>>72496496
If somebody is a valued and proven worker they will have 0 trouble getting a full time position.
>>
>>72496694
A full time position is mostly a meme any more.
>>
>>72496814
I don't even know what the fuck that means but you're clearly an imbecile
>>
File: 1389689408650.png (424 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1389689408650.png
424 KB, 1000x562
>My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

People don't consider their value to a company only what the company gives them for minimal effort in return. That's the problem. People get hired, fired and promoted based upon their inherent value to the companies success. Good managers don't let lazy or incompetent employees stay for long.
>>
>>72491103
>they woulld make more money doing shit-tier jobs for shit -teir money full time than waiting on the dole
kek, this is literally wrong in australia
>>
>>72496870
I'm telling you full time positions are unheard of any more because the business will have to cover one's insurance.
>>
File: elurb.jpg (659 KB, 2500x1849) Image search: [Google]
elurb.jpg
659 KB, 2500x1849
>>72496573
Yes but i usually don't. I have two co-workers who are 54 and 36, they are typical dads dudes.
Everyday is a total shit show.
>>72496659
great. I have a fucking retirement plan
>>
>>72496453
I'm also employed on $650k with no other qualification than high school.

Sucks to be you
>>
>>72496547
You sound butt hurt
Perhaps a job will fix that
>>
>>72491974
Got a older brother or friend? Put down a company that closed down and put his mobile as ex-manager or go to tafe and tough it out for 6-12months
>>
File: Screenshot_23.png (31 KB, 683x205) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_23.png
31 KB, 683x205
>>
>>72496967
No it's not

Dole is about $250 a week
>>
>>72496456
>>72496496
Incredibly leftist policies just hurt employment in general

If you absolutely must have a black, transsexual Muslim and you actually can't find one that could feasibly do the job, your next option may not be to hire the white male who could, but rather hire no one and get a pat on the back for being financially responsible.

The only job market that's actually tough is graduate youth employment. Lots of graduates in all fields, extreme over supply and under demand, meaning hirers can be pickier (but only amongst under 30s) and can introduce more racist and sexist policies disguised as equality promotion.

BTW my straight, white male EE uncle only spent two weeks unemployed because he had connections and prior experience. Ive been applying to STEM jobs for 3 years. There is no employment problem amongst gen x. It is just amongst the youth. Only amongst the youth.

Why?

Because SJW is only used against the youth. This is how they get away with it, we have no power and gen x are incapable of seeing how bad this is.

Thanks Carl Benjamin for your support, but even you're too old to "get" our pain.

I'm sick or being NEET. I've done nothing to deserve this cage and everything to deserve the shit they take for granted. This isn't jealousy, its equality.

>>72496547
I have less than 100$ in my account and a 32000 debt. Exactly what do you expect me to do to change the world besides sit on imageboards ranting in the futile hope Milo, Sargon, tldr, Stefan and even Hank "megacuck" Green will read my posts and maybe somehow use what I write to make things better.

And you know what, Sargon actually sometimes does.

>>72496988
That's a beautiful I got mine attitude, cuck. Maybe take some social responsibility?
>>
>>72497091
This
So long as you can talk the talk
>>
File: 1436909887354.png (91 KB, 375x316) Image search: [Google]
1436909887354.png
91 KB, 375x316
>>72497106
>sorry bud, we called up your reference and they said you've only worked there for 2 years and 10 months, we can't employ someone based on such limited experience in the field
>>72497115
Yes, which is more than I was making on a part time off the books job, funnily enough
NEETlyfe, man
>>
>>72496968
Yeah and if you were working any type of skilled position before Obamacare they would have been also. Obamacare has taken away a lot of shitty full-time jobs but they've created a lot of part-time work as well. If someone is an actual skilled worker they will have no trouble finding decent employment at the moment.
>>
>>72497182
I employ over 140 people
There's my social responsibility
>>
>>72497037
You know that doesn't really work, I think I'm beginning to understand why we have a youth unemployment problem. Try not to make posts which backfire on you.

>>72497182
Nigger why are you replying to me?
Besides, I've got no debt and have good credit.
I ironically dislike most of the people you've listed.
>>
>>72497232
I wonder about that.
>>
Baby boomers won't retire
>>
>>72497182
Yes but that has nothing to do with Obamacare which is what I was talking about. As a white male pre-30 one will have much more difficulty in this economy finding certain positions than a female or non-asian minority.

What's your degree in?
>>
>>72496988
Nice. What field? Upper management or what?

>>72496453
>It's cute how blaming the victim is the very first response to a straight white male NEET who says AA and hiring quotas are unfair.

Wut.

>practice that favors people on skin and gender means they literally never hire white men

It makes it harder but if you cannot get a job whatsoever, it's your own fucking fault. It may make it impossible for you to get a job at a certain employer who is drinking the groidaid, but it doesn't mean you literally cannot get a job. If you're not getting hired by anybody, it's your own fucking fault.
>>
File: GOMMUNISM.jpg (22 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
GOMMUNISM.jpg
22 KB, 480x335
>>72493829
>unironic communsts

christ almighty what has living in london done to you?
>>
File: 1442016650957.jpg (75 KB, 375x515) Image search: [Google]
1442016650957.jpg
75 KB, 375x515
POO
IN
LOOS
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (35 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
35 KB, 500x377
>>72497106
>>72497106
>>72497106

You're too stupid for life. Let me translate that for you.

>Private Club

We want someone attractive and well spoken who is somewhat cultured.

>Seasonal
Don't expect to stick around unless you're amazing and expect pay below what you would normally get.

>days,night,weekends,holidays
Have an open schedule and don't fuck with us. Show up early and leave late. No lazy faggots.

>waterfront
Working in a nice environment is a job perk that very few get to enjoy. Enjoy it but get your job done.

>underlined bullshit + private club, hotel and resort

We expect you to have a wide knowledge of quality liquor and wines as wel as be able to offer suggestions and pairings. You should also be bale to hold a conversation well with our affluent guests.

Someone with minimal or no experience can bullshit their way in to this job easily. Please kill yourself. Most of you what you see on those shitty ads for jobs posted by lazy or desperate employers is to weed out the morons such as yourself. See how that works?
>>
>>72497443
Own my own business
Started it from scratch 6years ago
Trades industry
>>
>>72497349
I bet you are one of those homosexual people too right?
>>
Dropped out of college and now work 30 hours a week at a deli for $7.25 an hour. Only co-workers are Mexicans who openly bully me. 27 years old. How fucked am I?
>>
>>72498180
I'm not quite sure where you've got that from
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 400x398
Abos suck arse
>>
>>72498202
Kentucky?
>>
File: Pommy Father.png (136 KB, 439x152) Image search: [Google]
Pommy Father.png
136 KB, 439x152
>>72498350
Hey, something we can agree on.
>>
>>72497658
Well done. I love it when a business owner grows their business to be a successful one. Also feels fucking great working for a person who built their company from scratch.
>>
>>72498401
Okie
(wish they had state flags here sometimes)
>>
>>72498264
Because I know who you are;
Christopher
>>
>>72497291
You employ those people to make your job easier or non existent, please go fuck yourself, companies that big almost always start hiring women fresh from sociology degrees to implement diversity hiring.

From experience, only <30 people companies hire equally. They just want skills, that's meritocracy, it's beautifully equal.

>>72497349
I'm quoting you because doing nothing but shitpost is the only power I have. Don't give that guy shit about his attitude, don't chide us for shitposting instead of doing something constructive.

And yeah cunt, of course you don't understand either.

>>72497441
CE

BTW I don't believe Asians are discriminated against. Maybe in university entrance, but for jobs sociology degree HR whore has only been told to hate white men.

One place I interviewed at had about 50% Asian employees. My country is not 50% Asian.

>>72497443
>>72496130
>Your shitty attitude is the reason you suck at life
>Your
It's victim blaming.

It really is, it's being ignorant of unequal hiring practices only employed against the youth, which obviously has an unemployment around 20%.
>>
>>72498493
Nigga I ain't no chris.
Besides I live in NSW.
>>
>>72498478
Same here man
Maybe you should learn a trade
>>
>>72486757
jews
/thread
>>
>>72486757
Entry level is over saturated. You just gotta get lucky. I sent out probably 80-90 applications, all with personalized cover letters and a fair amount of research per company. Got maybe 10 interviews and 2 offers.

If you aren't getting any interviews you need to fix your resume or lower your standards of you don't have great education/job experience. Some companies value one more than the other, just really do your due diligence.

Lastly keep applying even when you've got interviews and potential interest, it's pretty disappointing when you get rejected after 3 rounds of interviews but having several applications out there and another interview or two lined up at all times definitely lessens the blow.
>>
>>72498599
That's my long-term plan but it's hard to know how to get started. Seems like you just have to know someone to get your first apprenticeship.
>>
>>72498202
I know people hate taking advice but I'm gonna dole some out anyways.

Option 1: Go to trade school and learn to weld or something. Not as many skilled workers in the workforce anymore. Many have retired or are going to retire soon having almost recovered what they lost in their 401ks. You'll make good money and in a few years break 6 figures.

Option 2: Get a free copy of Tableau with your .edu email (if you don't have one then borrow one from a friend/take a class at the local community college and ask for an email). It's a $2,000 value. Go around to local businesses and build up a portfolio of what you can do with the software. Then apply for every goddamn entry level Tableau job out there. If you're any good (have a decent portfolio) you'll get a few bites. Contracting Tableau gigs come along quickly once you have one under your belt and a good reference. The first one is the trickiest. You'd be able to travel around the U.S. and make a decent amount of money.

Third option: Save all the money you can and do a lot of research to find out what you should invest in. Don't listen to the 'experts' broaden your horizons and make your own decisions.

You're not fucked and financial independence is just a few years and some good old fashioned hard work away.
>>
>>72498563
Bullshit Chris
Go back to making cocktails at the vine you butt munching drongo
>>
>>72498560
Fuck you cunt!
So what if it's victim blaming; its fact
>>
>>72498872
I'm sure this is supposed to be some sort of joke, but I'm not quite familar to it.
>>
>>72488705
The whole point of corporations is to make the most profit, so you can't blame them, you can only blame the free market for allowing corporations to attain maximum profits.
>>
>>72497232
Come to think about it, you're retarded because companies did not always provide insurance for their employees. Obama care has the potential to destroy jobs even where skilled labor is required because the company may have to make cutbacks in order to fulfill this new requirement.
>>
>>72494519
You're the biggest fucking faggot ever.

Fuck HR and useless middle managers. Thank god I did something with my life and got into med school rather than play the post uni rat race forever. Much easier for a fucking MD out there.

You aren't worthy to lick my nuts, much less evaluate my god tier resume.
>>
>>72499727
If you're genuine, you mind giving some tips?
>>
>>72499583
You have to be young or a low income worker. No well-played employee worth his or her salt would have taken a job (before 2014) without healthcare benefits. What Obamacare effects is large companies who don't want to pay for their unskilled, minimum wage workers health insurance.
>>
>>72500015
Well if you're 'strayan getting in May be different. But for here, you need a solid gpa, solid MCAT score, GOOD to GREAT letters of recommendation, I had published research, and plenty of clinical shadowing and volunteering.

Also, here it is essentially to apply EARLY each cycle! Deadlines mean dead last in the race. As soon as the gates for the app open be uploading your essays, info, releasing scores. Basically it you must be a Jack of all the above trades and master of just one: selling yourself.
>>
>>72487534
stem is a meme

I work as a lab assistant in a hospital with a Chem E grad from a good school who can't find entry-level work

None of the old fucks are willing to let go of their jobs so everything stagnates.
>>
>>72500317
My point in mainly directed at small business, but you have been bested friendo.
>>
>>72500468
Butchered that post as it is Friday night, I think you get the gist.
>>
>>72500468
I'll be honest, I''m rather depressed that being a genuine person isn't seen as a quality anymore.
>>
>>72500536
Small businesses get tax credits so your point is again idiotic.
>>
>>72500609
I know man. But the faking it, the selling a false image of yourself - that's how we fight. That's our badge of courage, as it isn't easy.

Save the real you for the people who matter.

And if you fake it well you just may become it - that man you always wanted to be.
>>
>>72500797
I am the man I always wanted to be.
>>
>>72500797
I don't want to be a liar, that is no man to me.
I'm not a person of morals, but something about lying just irks me. Being ingenuine is just one of my pet peeves. I hate it from enabling to fucking lying to please. It does not do anything for anyone. I'll just find another way to get employed.
>>
>>72500677
That is only if they meet certain criteria.
>>
>>72500975
Yeah their number of employees which would constitute them as a small business...
>>
>>72500677
Damage is done though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebe0fnAVlp8
>>
>>72500854
That's fantastic actually.

This sums up who I want to be: "When my loved ones need me, I will have the strength to provide and protect. No work is beneath me if it may help; no goal is above me should ambition demand it." Still working on it.

Cringey maybe but I think such statements of personal drive help with motivation.
>>
>>72487256
>a lack of regulation
T. Someone who has never owned a business and has no concept of compliance beyond scraping together enough autism bucks for rent

It amazes me to no end that leftist shits think regulations have ever been anywhere near as prevalent as they are today

>free trade has robbed america of prosperity
>we have less free trade every year
>economic freedom correlates with prosperity
I fucking hate canada and it's no fucking surprise the dumb niggers like trump so much

Mexico is better than canada, less corrupting influence
>>
>>72488705
>profit is inherently had
Occupy wallstreet is here

>he doesn't know corporations have a federally mandated by law obligation to maximize profits
>something leftist progressive shits introduced in the first place to make sure the little guy is protected

This is the problem with leftism, you fucking retards think you're solving a problem when you're only creating more that you can't see

And then when the problem manifests, it is of course not because of your previous actions
>>
File: Poster-2012.jpg (149 KB, 816x528) Image search: [Google]
Poster-2012.jpg
149 KB, 816x528
>>72486757
Because youre a shit worker. Some of you dont want to work and spent too much time on /pol/.
Lots of dirty jobs for men but you arent men any more so you wont do them so they send for the real men from the third world..
Its also because yall take shit SJW courses. Media studies women studies video studoes video game studies personal training studies.
Mining equipment repair? No not you aryanime fag.

Why dont you take a home economics course for a leather daddy, at least youll serve a real man.
>>
>>72489770
>self righteous circle jerk as to the purpose of society and what the government should do in ordering it
Fucking disgusting filth
>>
>get my CS degree with a bunch of certs
>end up as a district manager for a retail chain

yeah I took what I could get.
>>
>>72501067
You split your goddamn LLC into multiple entities. Oh and guess what? They'd also pay even less in taxes that way! I don't have time to argue with you any longer, I'm going to bed. You should know that I don't like Obamacare but your reasons for dislike are for the most part baseless. Do some real research and come up with some other opinion than a chewed up punchline from a Glen Beck radio broadcast.
>>
>>72500945
Well, about the facts you never lie. But we all have roles to play. You play as best you can - you project a great image of yourself, as someone up to the task, honed by experience, tempered by hardship, eager to learn but who already knows enough to be useful. Streeetch the truth. This is survival. So what if you really aren't that good at X and only did it for a few weeks? You're "proficient" on paper. This is our version of crouching in hiding for a kill. Honor means nothing: you and your tribe need a meal. Do whatever it takes.
>>
>>72500677
>tax credits are a panacea
>>
>>72501504
That was a legit local news broadcast. Take your butthurt ass to bed democrap.
>>
>>72501504
You do know you can't operate she'll companies like that right?

It's illegal for the express reason you said it's good for
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.