[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transfags and the bathroom crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 624x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 624x617
Prove to me that bathrooms are segregated by gender and not sex. Do it faggots. I dare you.
>>
Interested anyone? C'mon this is gonna be easy for you trans. You all talk so confidently about how they are separated by gender and not sex so you must have some proof of that
>>
no fucking difference between sex and gender unless you're mentally handicapped

here's your proof though

pissing into a urinal with a vagina doesn't work, the men's bathroom contains urinals, therefore the men's bathroom is designed for people with dicks

the women's bathroom contains metal containers to put tampons in, therefore the woman's bathroom is designed for people with vaginas
>>
>>72484498
Gender and sex are the same fucking thing. Look at the chromosones. Trans people are literally mentally ill.
>>
>>72484556
Ex-fucking-xactly.
>inb4 "MUH UNISEX BATHROOM FIX EVERYFING"
>>
Posting because I don't think people are seeing this but I see that bathrooms are seperated by sex
>>
>>72484581
Check latest reply in thread by op
>>
I just think that people should use good judgement on this issue. That goes for all parties involved.

I don't think you need a dick to use the men's room or a vag to use the women's room; however, you should be in the process of HRT and counseling.

It's a transition and doesn't happen over night. So if some dude up and decides to become a woman, then no, he shouldn't use the ladies room day 1.

It's up to that person to decide when they look in the mirror one day that it's time to make the switch in bathroom.
Thing is, if you're going to transition, don't fucking half ass it. Like you need to work out and make an effort. None of that Chrischan shit.

If someone like Baily Jay went into the ladies room it's no big deal, but obviously Chris would be uncalled for.
And to be clear I'm totally against transitioning; however, I don't think it's productive to haze someone once they started it, as you're committed at that point.

Honestly people on both sides just need to shut the fuck up and focus on more important shit.
>>
>>72484308
Gender and sex are the same thing you fucking autist.
>>
>>72484850
Every single transition is a chrischan shit. Until you have the genitals required, you go to the bathroom of your sex
>>
>>72485099
I know this shit, check >>72484757
>>
LIVE THREAD LIVE
>>
>>72485111

Nah, some are pretty damn convincing. In my opinion if you're passable just don't say anything and no one will be the wiser.

If you get looks then you should fuck back off for a few more months.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.