[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
May 28th dollar collapse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: burning-dollar.jpg (375 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
burning-dollar.jpg
375 KB, 849x565
So I was looking around online and stumbled on a few articles that the US dollar is imminent of complete collapse. I was wondering if this had any basis, or is it a scare tactic like the FEMA Region III scare a couple of years ago, that made sone conservatives look like cucks.

Some articles I have found:

> http://m.disclose.tv/news/putin_and_russian_general_warns_of_us_collapse_in_28_may_2016/128824

> http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/501348/Global-financial-collapse-2016-economic-meltdown-recession-dollar-pound-catastrophe

> http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1108893/pg1
>>
Bumping for Putin
>>
Good thing I could grow my own food and have an abundance of guns.
>>
Well if it does happen, I'm taking as many shitskins out as I can.
>>
>>72483268
It's possible. With a lot of countries dropping the petro dollar, and the fall of oil prices in general, a lot of countries are experiencing economic troubles.

Couple that with China trying to gold price fix, along with their gold hoarding and Saber rattling, I can see a potential happening.
>>
>not living on a farm
enjoy starving to death, city-slickers
>>
>>72483638
This stems from a recent meeting (g20, g8? Don't remember) where China's leader had Putin at his side in the center of the meeting and Obama was placed at the kiddies table. He flipped his shit, went back home, and called an emergency meeting with the federal reserve.

The emergency fed meeting itself isn't too alarming, but rather the circumstances around it.

I give it a 20% chance of HAPPENING, with a 60% chance of Quantative easing or negative rates.
>>
>>72483638
I figured it's a high possibility. With Soros and all the other money changers in the world, it's gonna be a repeat of 2008, and the media will blame the Republican run House and Senate. Hitlery will get elected, and all will be lost. At this point, Obama doesn't really have anything to lose. Also he will probably go to South Apefrica and enjoy retirement there.
>>
Try and say my dollar isn't worth nuthin when I got over 1000 nukes pointed at your ass!

>submarines with nuke torpedos
>submarines with nuke missiles
>nuclear icbms in every corner of US and Europe

I wish a nigga would
>>
>>72484279
It's a little more complicated than that, but you're kinda right.

Force projection is a great deterrent for anti US economic policies.
>>
File: 1461184395760.png (1 MB, 909x1319) Image search: [Google]
1461184395760.png
1 MB, 909x1319
I think precious metals will play a much larger role in any future possible happenings.
>>
File: Polprophecy.jpg (571 KB, 1308x2527) Image search: [Google]
Polprophecy.jpg
571 KB, 1308x2527
And they have pinpointed this date as it coincides with a phenomenon called the Shemitah – a period of financial spiral some experts claim will result in a "stock market crash like we’ve never seen before".

It means the UK’s spring bank holiday weekend could be a bleak one.

Economist Peter Schiff foresaw the economic turbulence approaching eight years ago.

He published a book in 2007 – a year before the global recession – entitled Crash Proof: How to Profit from the coming Economic Crash.

Wasn't all that shit old??
>>
>>72486810
The shemitah thing was too much hype, as it was only the start date. It's a year long thing. It did get a little hairy with China dropping 8% every day for a week.

If the shemitah is legit, you'd see assets moving slowly all year, away from stocks set to collapse. Keep an eye on mining companies, biotech, and healthcare. Invest in whatever is still standing.
>>
>>72486810

>shorts American stock on September 1st
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.