[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haitian Neighbors above me, Jamaican Neighbors above them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1409090916931.gif (2 MB, 528x292) Image search: [Google]
1409090916931.gif
2 MB, 528x292
Every day they fuck with each other, one bangs the other bangs, radio wars, banging on walls, pounding up and down the stairs, arguing, fights, cops don't do anything. Landlords do nothing except tell me not to call the cops and that the problem is out of their hands, I have asked repeatedly for them to stop in the past before calling anyone. If they hate each other that much then go out front of the building and kill each other. I don't bang I don't argue I don't play their games. I even hold the door say hello even after all of the insanity. But they just don't get that they live in an apartment building with others around them. My question is how would you deal with this rationally irrationality and opinions are welcome I just want /pol/'s thoughts.
Yes I'm white :)
>>
I'm a doormat up to a point but eventually I lose my temper and act very inappropriately. It sounds very frustrating and id imagine by now id either be kicked out or in jail or have had the shit kicked out of me and moved out in shame.
>>
>>72478340

I know how to deal with these people.

Invite them to dinner and discuses you issue, but don't go straight to it, lean into it like "i couldn't sleep last night, what happened"

You can't be angry and get your way at the same time.

Source:African.
>>
>>72478710
> inviting wild Jamaicans to dinner

> t. never lived about Caribbeans or west indies people

Don't do this anon.
>>
>>72478710
Fuck off and die, nigger.

>>72478340
Kill them all.
>>
>>72478340
get a bigger music player like a car steryo or some shit and play it hard and loud, so the niggers know your bigger then them, or get a air horn and blast it during the night time.
>>
>>72478807
I know it sounds bad, but These types of people fake their personality when invited for some type of meat.

But after they finished their dinner and go home, they won't bug you but they are going to hate you from now on.
>>
File: duluth-1920.jpg (170 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
duluth-1920.jpg
170 KB, 640x507
This is how part of me feels
>>
>>72478340
get a lawyer faggot.
>>
Move out of the chimp zone. I'm afraid that is the only option if the cops/law/landlords don't do shit about it.
>>
Sue everybody. The neighbours, the landlord, the cops.
>>
File: Swedish_Warlock_council.jpg (86 KB, 944x622) Image search: [Google]
Swedish_Warlock_council.jpg
86 KB, 944x622
>>72478340

Move

I used to live in one of the top5 moslem ghettos in the country

Now I live in a 99% white town

Segregation is great.

Preferably segregation by borders, but if 30 kilometers is enough to get away from hooded warlocks and their hellspawn I am satisfied
>>
>>72478340
Inb4 OP is a cuck and faggot

There's really nothing you can do, especially since their problem is with each other and not you. The fact is that getting black people to quiet down or to like a group of their rivals is a Sisyphean ordeal.

Why don't you move? If it's an issue of breaking a lease I would talk to an attorney if any significant amount of money is involved. Otherwise document your landlord's refusal to do anything in writing (email is okay). I'm sure your lease has some kind of clause about peaceful enjoyment and there maybe tenants rights laws in your jurisdiction too that could support you breaking your lease.
>>
>>72479099
But it's not because they are black it's because they are disgusting rude and stupid and that they use excuses like I can't control my kids and it's not me it's them and my favorite I WILL DO WHAT I WANT CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. (cops don't anything)
they live up to their stereotypes almost embrace them and it seems they know that white people as well as their own races that are more human hate them and ar proud of it
>>
>>72479837
The peaceful enjoyment clause is a thing here.

I know that doesn't help op, just saying it is common.

But ive only known it to be used by landlords to kick people out, and ops landlord is a cuck so....

But I would have to assume if the landlord can break a lease over something so can a tenant
>>
Is there a way to create a localized EMP that you point upwards so that you can take out their electronics each night
>>
What's stopping you from calling the cops or acting cold against them? You don't have the need to open doors for them if they're cunts. I'd advise making an anonymous tip over them growing weed in their apartments or some shit.
>>
>>72480607
No then they would resort to their old ways. Voodoo and axe men with machetes, all I need is them finding out that it was me and I would find dead chickens on my truck hanging on my door and then one night my eyes would roll back into my head and I would some wahgees bitch for the rest of my undead life
>>
>>72480607
>Is there a way to create a localized EMP that you point upwards so that you can take out their electronics each night
those actually need a small detonation to get started if I'm not mistaken. Good idea though. I've always wanted to make one but from what I've read it's actually pretty complicated
>>
These people are VERY superstitious. Do some research on Caribbean black magic. You can literally chase them of overnight!
>>
>>72480847
This doesn't fly here love
>>
>>72480607
>>72481502
universal remote, turn on/off their tv/radios
>>
>>72478710

You're just trying to get your black brethren a free meal.
>>
>>72478340
Piss them off to the point of them attacking you, and make sure you record it, then get them arrested. Problem goes away.
>>
>>72480607
>im going to build an EMP to deal with my neighbours

how about you just go fuck with their electricity switches instead? usually works a lot more reliably than trying to go for a record in how many laws you can break in one go by making a bomb
>>
>>72478340
Buy a gun and shoot every one of them.
>>
>>72478340
We in Russia have a culture of neighbor wars (that is, if you are unlucky enough to have degenerate neighbors, which is not the case most of the time).

1. Apply shit on their doors.
2. Board or weld their doors shut, put glue in their locks, etc.
3. Use the electric box to shut down electricity for them. Regularly.
4. Use a syringe to pump eggs into the orifices of their cars.
5. Scatter seed on their cars. The birds will do the rest.
6. Best of all, make them think on one another regarding all of the above things. Maybe they'll end up killing or maiming each other.
7. One Russian guy used to apply an electric shocker on his junky neighbor's head. Though he was a bad person and ended up getting killed by one of his friends, who was also a bad person, I find the idea entertaining.
8. Plant crack-rock in their car/clothing/whatever and call the police on them.

Have fun and don't get caught.
>>
Well I'm not afraid of prison in my country, and I actually kind of like it there, so I'd ask them nicely to stop, once. And then I'd stop them myself if nothing changed.

But it would have to be really bad for me to care in the first place, I generally don't give a fuck about things like that.
>>
>>72482149

I always thought Russians were insane. This post proves that right once again.
>>
>>72478340
do something sneaky. paint a door with blood. they'll think it is the others and they will do something so retarded the police with have to write them up or arrest them.
>>
>>72482149
I just paint giant Swastikas all over their doors and put used condoms on the door handle. Especially good if it's a round handle.
>>
>>72482409
Nope, we just didn't buy into this "oy vey, government knows better, just don't get involved" shit. We are still able to solve our problems on our own in this age of cuckold globalists, because we managed to preserve some of our culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJpqyLAYmds
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 235x150
>>72484056
>Russia
>27% asian
>23% mudlsime
>Ramzan Kadyrov
>not cucked
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.