[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump has awakened a hibernating beast in California.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: Hungry for blood.jpg (53 KB, 468x332) Image search: [Google]
Hungry for blood.jpg
53 KB, 468x332
I tried to go to his rally in Costa Mesa yesterday. I drove three hours but I still missed it. I left shortly after he began to speak, and streamed the rest on my phone on my drive back. But what I saw outside the fairgrounds was unreal.

Anti-trump supporters waving Mexican flags outside of their cars, Trump supporters waving American flags out of theirs, and thousands of Trump supporters walking around the perimeter of the fairgrounds, trying to get in.

There were at least 5 helicopters hovering above the fairgrounds, and when I saw Trump's big ass glorious plane come in for a landing, all of those helicopters made a b-line towards the airport, and followed him the entire time he got into the rally.

What I witnessed yesterday was not a typical political rally. Most people on /pol/ think of California as a liberal wonderland, but don't realize the impact that illegal immigration has had on our state. It is fair to say that California has been hit the hardest by illegal immigration than any other state in the U.S. For decades, millions of working class citizens in this state have seen shrinking wages, lost jobs, and a bankrupt state, thanks to illegal immigrants. Just about every sector, from manufacturing to healthcare has been affected by illegal immigration, leaving legal Californians behind.

A political revolution happening within California. There is finally a presidential candidate who is tackling illegal immigration head-on, and Californians are ready to take this state back. Trump has awakened this beast from its indefinite hibernation, and it is hungry for blood.
>>
Dude spics lamo
>>
If this is true, why is he not crossing 50% there?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Made it inside the rally, can confirm Paco and friends were burning shit outside during. Riots started once the rally got out, luckily got out in time. Even met a fellow /pol/ack there. Pic related, my panoramic view of the God Emperor
>>
We're going to need to kill about half of California's population.
>>
File: 1458876337490.jpg (41 KB, 597x447) Image search: [Google]
1458876337490.jpg
41 KB, 597x447
>>72476133
has the fire been started?
will california finally go red brother?
>>
I grew up in Costa Mesa and lived a three minute walk from the fairgrounds. None of this surprises me at all.
>>
>>72479039
Last poll has him 49%, close enough.
>>
>>72476133
Orange county is the most conservative county in southern California.
>>
File: Conceal-Carry-Map-California1.png (234 KB, 808x969) Image search: [Google]
Conceal-Carry-Map-California1.png
234 KB, 808x969
California is two liberal urban areas surrounded by some of the most productive and conservative land in the world.

They've been trying so hard to rig the state but Trump is breaking the conditioning by appealing to moderates in a way McCain and Romney never could

I used to be a Democrat because the GOP ran nutjobs for every position (They tried to get Carly into the senate, demon sheep were involved) but I switched for Trump. I know dozens who have switched. No one likes Clinton, they're just afraid to be Republican because they got raised being told it was a bad thing. Trump is changing that, because he hates the GOP as much as we do.

If he picks Webb for VP he could take California and New York, though I don't know if that would turn away more hardline conservatives.
>>
>>72479901

Hardline Republicans would fucking respect that decision.

Webb is a blue-dog democrat, and a decorated military war veteran.

If there is any person out there that would solidify trumps base with the fucking hardline republicans, it'd be fucking webb.

Republicans love fucking strength of character and just tough individuals. Only one better would be fucking Mattis.
>>
>>72479233
Deport voluntarily or by force. In this case Trudeau's retarded comment would fit "If you kill you're enemy they win" if people started killing them then Trump would not be able to escape the Hitler comparisons and he would definitely have am assassination attempt or two.
>>
>>72476133
tfw only 2 hours drive from rally but only 18 and no car, and neither parent supports Trump
>>
>>72476133
I know an illegal he thinks his opinions on Trump actually matter, feminists surround him and fill his head with commie mumbo jumbo. I hope he gets deported after he gets those stupid bitches inseminated
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Colorado.svg.png (41 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Colorado.svg.png
41 KB, 2000x1333
Take back your state, eliminate your liberals, and make yourself great again.

t. CO
>>
I can't wait.
>>
>>72476133
Did you see this guy doing donuts around anti-Trump protesters?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHETahIKNvE
>>
File: 1461006512909.png (631 KB, 1807x1204) Image search: [Google]
1461006512909.png
631 KB, 1807x1204
>>72479219
Be fair Chad. There were plenty of Pedros inside. I love this country and it is not about skin color.

It is a simple question: Are you an American or not?

Rioters are traitors. Rioters are un-American.
>>
> Trump wins California

Sounds like a pipe dream, Anon-kun.
>>
>>72479901
>If he picks Webb for VP

Stop this meme Webb is an awesome guy but still far too liberal he would kill the ticket
>>
>>72480767
Yeah. New York city kills any chance of NY going red and basically all of Southern California keeps California from ever going red.
>>
>>72476133
>tfw you drove there strait from work
>traffic impossible
>get there its sold out
>Spend the time just relaxing and chatting with people and watching the stream
>>
File: to california.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
to california.jpg
110 KB, 768x1024
>>72476133

Sending help.
>>
>>72476133

Let's hope people see the opposition waving a foreign flag around and people wake up to what's really going on out there.
>>
>>72480236

Don't take the edgy little retards here too seriously.
>>
>>72480420
Nobodies opinions matter.
>>
>>72480723
This, fucking this!
>>
>>72480767

Trump will win the primary here, no doubt about that.

As far as the general election, I don't believe California will go red, but you will see a closer race in California than in any other election.

>>72479233

California has been giving illegals drivers licenses, and registering them to vote at the same time. I think you know where we can start to trim the fat.
>>
>>72476133

as a californian i do think there is a silent sizeable minority that supports him. especially outside of la and san fran
>>
951 here.

Waiting for a rally in San Bernardino. I expect Trump to hold one because of the shootings in December. Also can't wait to shit talk all of the illegal beaners that will show up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-29-21-16-58-1.png (326 KB, 1080x1841) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-29-21-16-58-1.png
326 KB, 1080x1841
>>72476133
DUMP BTFO
>>
>>72481046
dan is the man
>>
>>72481432
Kek, the state is making money from them. Do you really think they're going to start hunting illegals?
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>72481046
>tfw use to love the rainy overcast days but hot and dry year round since 2012
you have no idea
>>
>>72476133
Blatant shill.
>>
>>72481567

Federal immigration laws passed by trump will be enforced federally. The state won't be able to do anything about it.
>>
The only hibernating beast he's revived is Chicano nationalism.
Your race is dead pendejo
>>
>>72481731
Chicano's will drown in their own blood courtesy of normal Hispanics and red pilled blacks.

Your beaner days are over puto.
>>
>>72476133
>b-line
bee line
>>
>>72481046
T-thanks Dan.
>>
>>72481130
These are my thoughts exactly. If they had the slightest bit of sense the Mexicans, who presumably wish to become Mexican-Americans, should be waving American flags. This is a very visual and clear point you're making. Whose team do they want to be on, anyway?
>>
Californian here, its fucking disgusting seeing mexico flags being flown in this country. Even as a mexican myself I understand the hard work my familys put over generations to become strong citizens. All of us very accomplished and educated I cant stand the spics that take this country for granted and turn it into a fucking mexico-part2. Im voting Trump and going to any rally I get a chance to. I might even join with the national guard if it means a chance to secure our border and homeland for the happening. Maga op
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.