[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and Gentlemen, Trump's future Press Secretary...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: michael-savage.jpg (159 KB, 453x480) Image search: [Google]
michael-savage.jpg
159 KB, 453x480
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Trump's future Press Secretary...
>>
File: PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg (261 KB, 1024x823) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg
261 KB, 1024x823
>>72474690
Is that fuck her right in the pussy?
>>
>>72474757
>not knowing Michael savage
>>
>>72474690
>Trump was a mistake
>>
File: olivia-munn-eating-hot-dogs.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
olivia-munn-eating-hot-dogs.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>72474757
>>
>>72474690
he's only 5'4" and would be level with the press podium.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 192x263
Savage Thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqYW1-NzZNE
>>
>>72474690
Please let this happen
>>
>>72477754
>top tier savage
>>
>>72474690
i love savage.
>>
>>72474690
I bet Ben Shapiro gets the job. They usually pick a young guy for press secretary.
>>
>Trump having any Jews in his cabinet
>>
>>72474690
Savage would never actually accept that. But for a Jew, he's pretty fucking based. He's being BTFO of Cruzlims lately. It's great.
>>
>>72479334
>being
been*
>>
>>72474690
he is a jewish shill
>>
>>72479397
>shills using proxies now
>>
uh guys

commentators like michael savage are why the republican party has been losing ground for the past decade
>>
>>72479799
What? Many of Savage's ideas are present in Trump's platform which has brought millions of new people into the party.
>>
>>72479903
>Trump's platform which has brought millions of new people into the party.

but both trump and cruz are polling worse vs sanders than romney did against obama.

how can both of these things be true at the same time?
>>
>>72479989
>muh polls
Reagan did shit in the polls too.
>>
>>72479989
****sanders and clinton, sorry.

the only way for both of these things to be true is if a greater number of independents or republicans jumped ship to the democratic party.
>>
>>72480022
>>Reagan did shit in the polls too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections#United_States_presidential_election.2C_1980

this doesn't look to be the case. reagan gained substantial ground late spring and early summer.
>>
>>72480124
>late spring
>what is april
>>
>>72480124
Hmm let's see. In April/May, it has 32% Reagan and 40% Carter. Right now, the RCP average is 47.4% Clinton and 40.1% Trump. The gap is basically the same.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
>>72480277
what is going to cause trump to surge in the polls?

http://www.redstate.com/dan_mclaughlin/2016/03/15/1980-donald-trump-ronald-reagan/
>>
>>72480370
A terrorist attack
>>
>>72480427
lol alright
>>
Isn't this guy a Jew? Why does /pol/ like him?
>>
>>72480495
>implying Brussels didn't help boost Trump's poll numbers
>>
>>72474690

YES!!!!!!
E
S
!
!
!
>>
>>72480496
He's pretty fun to listen to. He consistently shits on both sides and goes into a bunch of other topics like food and shit. Interesting guy.
>>
>>72479334
I thought Savage said he wanted EPA head or something?
>>
>>72480689
Never heard of that.
>>
>>72479397
>Oh no, a nationalist believes an ethnic group should have their own country

Well seeing how the Jews have their own country I'd rather they live there. Just like the illegals have to go back.

Savage can stay here though. He's more of an American than a Jew.

>Look, it's simple. You either have a country or you don't
>>
I like him but he's such a self hating Jew/fag it hurts to listen to him sometimes when I think about it
>>
Michael Savage is possibly the only jew who is not a shill. This guy is 100% american, possibly one of the most american people in U.S.

How did he turn out like this? Maybe we can apply it to other jews.
>>
>>72477754
S A V A G E
>>
live!
>>
>>72482003
He said he got a huge wake up call when he was working for social services as a young man right out of college. One story was how he was asked to bring a welfare check to a family to help them furnish their apartment, but his own apartment was furnished with cardboard boxes. He used to be a hippy beatnik when he was a young, impressionable college kid, but became the stalwart conservative he is now once he got a job and started realizing how the world actually works. I'm hoping to God this is what happens to most of the SJWs now.
>>
>>72481348
I don't really think he's self hating as much as he's frustrated with the intense faggotry of his fellow American Jews and hates being lumped in with them whenever they call for egalitarian open borders shit. He probably recognizes what we recognize, that many American Jews are liberal beta faggots and he's simply trying to red-pill them before they fuck everything up.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.