[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huffington Post: you have no right to self defense because it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 47
File: image.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 480x270
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/a-revision-on-the-bill-of_3_b_9772428.html/comments

Liberals, everyone.
>>
Non fucked link
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/a-revision-on-the-bill-of_3_b_9772428.html
>>
I've got 17+1 trials for you right here buddy
>>
>>72473337
>The Second Amendment is highly contested. There is no doubt that people do have the right to carry and have a stockpile of guns (“the right of the people to keep and bear arms”) and a state has the right to organize a well-regulated Militia.

>But, the main issue is on the right to self-defend with a firearm.
>but
>BUT

everytime
>>
>>72473340
>Right to carry
>No right to defend yourself
Fucking liberals man
>>
What? Do they not know that you go to court after you defend yourself?
>>
>>72473340
But the 2nd Amendment doesn't say anything about self defense. "Bearing" something is only displaying it, in every definition of the word. If your feels are violated, too bad. The framers were clear in their intent; they could have easily including the right to USE arms if they wanted to.
>>
>>72473343
In those times, and before, you didn't 'bear' up arms unless you intended to fight.
3/8 b8 m8
>>
>>72473343
So what's the point of carrying a firearm if you can't use it? Might as well have never wrote the law in the first place.
>>
>>72473337
I've got 12 jurors right here for you, want to make your case?
>>
What a poorly thought out article. It's like this guy had one or two thoughts on firearms, but decided to stretch them into a few paragraphs without any citations or references.
>>
>>72473347
It's typical of the Huffington Post
>>
>>72473342
You don't always, only if they have a case against you.

>>72473343
This is actually true. The 2A is mostly about milita service as the preamble suggests, though it establishes the individual right to keep and bear arms, and this has never been really a point of question, the supreme courts decision in heller that it implies self defense is new and controversial.

Notice that the part of the Washington state Constitution which sounds similar specifically mentions self defense.

Why does the federal government care about something that is entirely a state issue (homicide), it wasn't until 2008 that the 2A even applied to the states https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_the_Bill_of_Rights
>>
if you want a right to a fair trial and all that shit, don't do something that can get you killed.
being a criminal is a choice, don't fucking be one.
jesus christ man.
>>
It's interesting that in the election where Democrats are complaining most about superdelegates, the Republicans are experiencing almost exactly the situation that led to the invention of superdelegates.
>>
>>72473344
>In those times, and before, you didn't 'bear' up arms unless you intended to fight
Here we go with assumptions cited as 'fact'. Can you provide any evidence it was in fact commonplace, besides "it's widely known?"

It's widely known that gun control is effective and the 2nd amendment is obsolete. See what I did there?
>>
>>72473337
fuckign liberal britcuck logic
>>
>>72473344
>>72473345
Sorry but you guys are really wrong.

There is nothing in the Constitution about homicide, and there was nothing in the federal code about homicide until the FBI era.

Homicide is a STATE issue.

The 14th amendment, which happened way after the ye olde founders were dead is the argument for why the bill of rights applies to the states (see: all homicide laws are at the state level), and that argument was not even made by the supreme court until the 20th century.

Finally, the 2A was not incorporated by the SCOTUS until the 21st century.

This is precisely why most states have their own version of the 2A which typically DOES mention self defense.
Read about the history of incorporation:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_the_Bill_of_Rights
>>
>>72473337
Sixth Amendment, preamble: "In all criminal prosecutions".

In the event of self defense, where the perpetrator is killed (by whatever means) there is no criminal prosecution. The Sixth Amendment is a restriction on the State (to prosecute and punish whomever they desire), not a restriction on individuals.
>>
9th Amendment
>>
>>72473337
This is why you are only allowed to kill someone DURING a crime not after.

It's like saying you shouldn't save someone from a train wreck because it will mess up the liability investigation.

/thread.
>>
>>72473343
Could have but didn't because they weren't retarded.
>>
>>72473358
see

>>72473354

Are you guys foreigners or are you just too retarded to understand how marblecake federalism works?
>>
>>72473337
I saw that. I'm sure I've seen weaker arguments, but all of them involved cries of "MUH CHILLENS!"
>>
>>72473359
I'm a forgeigner and we don't wite laws like deceptive slithering snakes.
>>
"...for everyone has the right for a fair trial. Therefore, using a firearm to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his or her rights."

> Using a nearby kitchen knife to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his rights.

This just in, Huff Post believes a woman should not defend herself from an attacker because she might kill him.

This also just in, in cases where an assailant's and a victim's rights to safety are in direct opposition, the assailant's rights always take precedence.

Hear that, ladies. Huff Po says you should just let it happen.
>>
>>72473361
Federalism is about protecting the rights of the states and allowing them to do things differently.

The 20th century just sorta messed things up a bit with things like the FBI, CIA, standing army, alphabet soup agencies etc.
>>
>>72473362
This is just like the mistake that Sargon of Akkad made when he was talking about Melissa Klick.

You don't have bill of rights protection from other people, you have bill of rights protection from the state and CRIMINAL protection from other people.
>>
>>72473363
>protecting the rights of the states
Why would anyone want that?
>>
>>72473362
Well, to be fair, they aren't saying the assailant takes precedence, they're just saying that the victim should be prosecuted if they defend themselves.

They still want the assailant punished, they just don't understand the law at even a highschool level.
>>
>>72473366
>they aren't saying the assailant takes precedence
they are kinda implying it, though
>>
Your daily reminder that this is no longer some lunatic fringe; that it is mainstream; that it has become an ideologic meme; that we are a tribal society and the urban metrosexual tribe considers you an enemy.

Time to choose. Even if you're a pot-smoking faggot Millenial who wants 'free' college and socialized medicine, they'll come for you too.
>>
>>72473365
Why does Norway want to do things their own way?

Why is the UK having a referendum?

Ask them, but I'd say it's more efficient for most policy to be a small sovereign nation.

The exception is trade and war, and that's what the federal government is there for.

This is US civics 101 shit here.
>>
>>72473343

I know this is some dank may may 8/8 bait, buuuuut:

>bring to bear (third-person singular simple present brings to bear, present participle bringing to bear, simple past and past participle brought to bear)

>(transitive) To aim a weapon at a target.

The battleship brought her main guns to bear on the fort.

>(transitive, idiomatic) To apply; to employ something to achieve an intended effect.

Every possible pressure was brought to bear on the minister to ensure the unjust law was not passed.
>>
>>72473363
I think you're making a mistake by assuming that everything the founders said was perfect.
>>
>>72473368
>weapons used are more important than perpetrators or motives
what the fuck even is life.
how do we stop the cucktrain
>>
>>72473370
That still doesn't imply anything about the criminal code.

It doesn't imply that you have to be able to use pedestrians for target practice just like it doesn't imply you have to be able to defend yourself.

Face it, the 2A is about the militia, I know that the libtards are always telling us that as an excuse for why the second half doesn't count, and they are wrong, but they are right about the original intent.

The point of the 2A is so that state or private militias can overthrow the government if necessary, it's completely neutral on self defense.
>>
>>72473371
See: >>72473369
>>
>>72473362
This is called "virtue signalling", liberals don't actually believe in anything, other than the eventuality of communism.

>>72473368
You shoot your argument in the foot because it was exactly these sorts of progressives/liberals that started & fought against the fascists/nazi's.
Nothing new about this thought process, you bring FDR or any other liberal forward, they would support modern day liberalism.

Disarmament is a necessary process for them.
>>
>>72473354
The right of self defense is considered a basic human right. Firearms are the most efficient way to defend yourself.
>>
>>72473376
I agree.

But it isn't protected by the 2A, it's protected by most state constitutions.

The 2A specifically addresses the necessity of preventing the federal government specifically from keeping itself the only armed party. ALTHOUGH it does still establish an individual right given the 14th amendment, and post Heller, even a limited right to self defense.

The self defense interpretation is largely based on common law not the original intention.
>>
>>72473374
See: >>72473371
>>
>>72473373
>the right of the people

Funny, I didn't see any mention of the right of the state
>>
>>72473377
Self defense is actually covered in the preamble, honestly.
>>
>>72473375
It's not an 'argument.' It's a statement of fact, anon.
>>
>>72473379
Learn to read.

I didn't say that the 2A only protects the states.

I said it protects the people only from the federal government and not from the state government. (Until recently, post Heller and Mcdonald it now does)
>>
>>72473377

>Can constitutionally overthrow the government with bazookas
>Shooting Tyron when he tries to rape your wife with a rusty knife is 100% illegal

Fuck this gay earth, the more tired I grow with the general faggotness of the west the more I start to think that kebabs and snackbars actually aren't worse.
>>
>>72473380
I'm not sure how.
>>
>>72473381
so their plan is to just smoke us out, basically?
make shit harder and harder to own via stamps and ammo costs, wait for us to get old and then just die and have our faggot kids hock them off or just have our hospice nurse do it?
fuck that shit.
my kids will be progun as fuck if I can help it.
we need to stop this cucktrain.
get more chilluns profun and show them how guns aren't just cool in CoD and shit.
>>
>>72473383
No. dude. please stop and think.

When you shoot Tyrone, which law are you worried about? The STATE LAW. There are no federal laws about shooting people, at least none that would apply to your house when there isn't any interstate commerce going on.

Your state probably already has something just like the 2A that may specifically protect self defense. Even if it doesn't, your state probably has plenty of case law protecting the right to self defense.

Just because it isn't the 2A doesn't mean you shouldn't give up hope.

And that's just talking 2007.

Since 2008 the 2A actually DOES protect individuals against state prosecution.
>>
>>72473366

I'd give your argument more weight if we didn't put a large belief in punishments deterring further crime. Hence, we punish behaviors that we want to stop.

In this case, we punish, and therefore wish to stop, people defending their bodies from harm.
>>
>>72473385

Kek, with the demographic of the USA you can expect the US to be a giant Juarez with hordes of crazy virgin mary/holy death worshiping semi-pagan mexican narcos armed to the teeth by 2050. It will be gunny as fuck.
>>
File: 1436823250454.png (130 KB, 1301x768) Image search: [Google]
1436823250454.png
130 KB, 1301x768
>>72473337
>>
File: liberal fascism 50.png (36 KB, 499x519) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 50.png
36 KB, 499x519
>>72473372
Remember, this was a few days after a couple of foreign religious fascists shot up a bunch of coworkers that had given them a baby shower six months before. This was the response. YOU are the enemy. Not 'radical' Muslims. But YOU. Oh, and the NRA. Because you ARM the terrorists. You're culpable. If you believe in the 2nd Amendment as written, you're a member of a dangerous disgusting special interest group. And for the common good, you have got to go. And half the country agreed with it.

Stockpile. Prices are soft now. You still have time.
>>
File: 1453649987516.jpg (23 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
1453649987516.jpg
23 KB, 242x206
>>72473386

What if I tell you I'm a yurocuck and actually can do none of the two proposition ? Please someone end my misery.
>>
File: sithrak.jpg (215 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
sithrak.jpg
215 KB, 760x596
>>72473375
>This is called "virtue signalling", liberals don't actually believe in anything, other than the eventuality of communism.

This is funny to me because every time communism actually does happen, millions die.

They remind me of the sithrak cultists.
>>
File: 1459880160592.jpg (505 KB, 780x7487) Image search: [Google]
1459880160592.jpg
505 KB, 780x7487
>>72473390

Fuck this nigger world I snackbar now.
>>
File: liberal fascism 150.png (285 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 150.png
285 KB, 720x1280
>>72473385
>so their plan is to just smoke us out, basically?
>make shit harder and harder to own via stamps and ammo costs, wait for us to get old and then just die and have our faggot kids hock them off or just have our hospice nurse do it?
Yep yep yep. It's a standard leftist meme now.

I don't take these goddam screenies to agitate people on 4chan. I do it for myself, as a sort of mnemonic aid to track the downwards slide of our culture. Never in my life have I heard Americans openly calling for other Americans to be murdered and/or disenfranchised. If you're a twenty-something, maybe you think it's always been this way. It hasn't.
>>
>>72473381
Calling them fascists is fucking stupid because
A: You expose yourself as being brainwashed according to the liberal narrative of "evil fascists are the enemy"
B: You clearly don't know the definition of fascist, as its not "People we don't like"
C: Fascism or Nazism or even Stalinism was never pro-gun control
D: Retarded name calling has never worked
>>
>>72473387
Yes, but we also want to stop people from harming in the first place.

It's basically putting attacking and self defense on the same level.
>>
>and a state has the right to organize a well-regulated Militia
Woah hold up. That's absolutely wrong. What the fuck.
>>
>>72473396
Liberals believe crime is a social thing, their response to how society has marginalized them, the criminal is a victim.
Their news sources also never report on the realities of crime either, its only "this poor boy was shot by the poleece!"
>>
>>72473391
What's your profession? You can always just move here.
>>
File: liberal fascism 51.png (72 KB, 521x934) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 51.png
72 KB, 521x934
>>72473395
>A: You expose yourself as being brainwashed according to the liberal narrative of "evil fascists are the enemy"
They tell me over and over that I *am* the enemy. They tell me they want me disenfranchised, imprisoned, or dead. At a certain point it becomes more than background noise.

>B: You clearly don't know the definition of fascist, as its not "People we don't like"
Using the smashmouth power of corporate government to kill, imprison, or disenfranchise an entire segment of the population over a ginned-up ideological dispute is as useful a definition of fascism as any.

>C: Fascism or Nazism or even Stalinism was never pro-gun control
However much you paid for your college degree, it was too much, You got gipped.

>D: Retarded name calling has never worked
Fag.
>>
>>72473398
I agree.

That doesn't change the facts.

In this case what sucks is not that they are treating the attacker more favorably, it's that they are treating the attacker and defender equally favorably, which is itself a great enough injustice in my opinion.
>>
Content completely aside, this article would get a C- in a middle school writing class. Dude has no idea how to write.
>>
>>72473400
how many of these images do you have?
shit, the ones you've already posted are pretty fucking disgusting but I assume it gets orders of magnitude worse as the numbers go up.
>>
>>72473395

>A: You expose yourself as being brainwashed according to the liberal narrative of "evil fascists are the enemy"

What ?

>B: You clearly don't know the definition of fascist, as its not "People we don't like"

It does borrow some of its aspect, communism under stalin didn't had many differences for fascism actually.

>C: Fascism or Nazism or even Stalinism was never pro-gun control

Nigger what ? Stalinist russia not wanting to ban gun for the masses ?

>D: Retarded name calling has never worked

Public perpetual shaming and ostracisation by the leftist media did work.
>>
>>72473402
That is because modern writing for news outlets like the Huffington Puffington Post is no different from blog posts, which themselves are very similar in form to how a one sided conversation with someone would play out.
>>
File: liberal fascism 4.png (96 KB, 464x896) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 4.png
96 KB, 464x896
>>72473402
Does a fine job of reinforcing The Narrative, however. It'll make his fellow sheeple feel good and nod vigorously and pump their fists in the air and get angrier at The Evil Other. Which is the idea.

>>72473403
My Liberal Fascism Folder...? I've been snipping things maybe three-four years now, and have perhaps a hundred fifty. The stuff fouling our press and social media got noticeably worse after Obama got reelected.
>>
>>72473337
At least the vast majority of the comments seem to disagree.
>>
>>72473399

I don't want to leave a dindus snackbars paradise for a dindus spics one. I plan on leaving for eastern europe one day, what seems to be the only part of the world that isn't cucked or sandnigger level of bad.
>>
>>72473406
>Collecting Facebook comments

You sad old man
>>
File: gun rebuttal.png (109 KB, 604x1664) Image search: [Google]
gun rebuttal.png
109 KB, 604x1664
>>72473406
>>72473337
Someone posted this great rebuttal of his arguments
>>
>>72473406
/rummages

Ah, here's an oldie but a goodie from the days of Sandy Vagina, where a mainstream newspaper calls for hundreds of thousands of their fellow citizens that have just been turned into ARMED FELONS by legislative fiat to be fined or incarcerated....

I remember a lot of these early ones, I was doing a lot of pearl-clutching. I was actually horrified. I couldn't believe it. Now...? It's more sour amusement.

>>72473409
That isn't Facebook. I don't do social media outside of the comments sections of web sites and media outlets and what have you. No idea where it's from.

>>72473410
Huh. Maybe he's a future /k/ommando.
>>
>>72473411
>I don't do social media outside of the comments sections of web sites and media outlets and what have you.

The fact that you think that's not as pathetic says everything.
>>
>>72473411
I just liked how he was calm and rational throughout the whole thing. He isn't going to convert hardcore anti-gun people, but others who are on the fence/more moderate about it might be swayed.
>>
>>72473337
What if I leave myself open to attacks on purpose so I can attack other people?
Ball in your court, liberals.
>>
>>72473354

>cites wikipedia
HA
>>
File: liberal fascism 114 nyt.png (97 KB, 498x759) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 114 nyt.png
97 KB, 498x759
>>72473412
/shrug

I was a tech pubs guy and process analyst for a long time. Researching and collating information is kind of a part-time hobby for me. And when vast swathes of my own people are loudly trying to put the statist noose around my neck -- are threatening me with death over the wrong kind of inanimate fucking object -- I research *that*. I've always had this horrid fascination for things that bother me, and try to find out all I can about them.

>>72473413
Yeah, it's exceptionally well-written. I think you're wrong about him swaying anyone, though. Even people I've known since high school are locked into their ideological trajectory. I can show them the FBI web site and show them that rifle fire kills half as many people as fistfights; that salt weaponz aren't even tracked. They don't fucking care. Obama was right. You don't need that.

They were having conversations like this in 1930's Germany, no doubt...
>>
File: uhavinagiggle.png (440 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
uhavinagiggle.png
440 KB, 630x350
>>72473337
What a garbage article.

That little bit about denying a trial to the attacker because they've been shot in self defense, I wonder if the person writing the article read it back to themselves to see how ridiculous that sounds. I suppose as a person defending themselves you would be denying the attacker a trial. At the same time the attacker is denying YOU any rights as well and the difference here is they initiated the violence.

This moron writing the article is literally fighting against the right to defend them self.
>>
>>72473416
So you fearmonger yourself by collecting stupid comments and then say that the mass executions are coming soon?
>>
Reading the article's main thesis had me wondering how this passed muster on the editor's desk. Now I think the editor just hated the author's guts and realized the worst thing to do to him was publish the piece.
>>
File: liberal fascism 20.png (52 KB, 567x706) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 20.png
52 KB, 567x706
>>72473418
Oh, you're trolling. Okay. Nevermind then.

>>72473419
It isn't much different in spirit or in tone than the NYT editorial, though, is it? And that is supposedly our Newspaper Of Record.
>>
It's an interesting philosophy, but it breaks down in function.

This is something a highly intelligent philosopher would debate with another highly intelligent philosopher. These strange people on the other hand, are not using the idea to attempt to expand their intellect and challenge held beliefs, but as a sort of strawman argument, which is a shame really.
>>
>>72473420
>Oh, you're trolling. Okay. Nevermind then.

>I've always had this horrid fascination for things that bother me

>They were having conversations like this in 1930's Germany, no doubt...
>>
>>72473409
>not knowing ones enemies
>>
File: shoot the nra.jpg (101 KB, 450x890) Image search: [Google]
shoot the nra.jpg
101 KB, 450x890
>>72473421
No, it's all a means to an end. It feels good to hate.
>>
>>72473421
I think there's more flaws to the argument than just that - especially in a de-facto sense.

Essentially what I would argue is that the argument assumes that the means by which self defense is applied is very much different than the means by which policing is done - which is entirely false, since both sides do resort to lethal methods at one point or another, and in the end it's simply a twisted version of the already flawed argument of "the police are better trained to handle criminals", which is simply false when you look at the real-world availability of police personnel within the window of danger on any crime.
>>
>>72473420

> Sprit and tone

They may be aiming at the same end result, disarmament of the populace, but the NYT comes at it from an entirely different direction than this article, and to a slightly different end game.

My take on the NYT articles seems to be that an armed populace poses a safety risk to itself. They have not taken the line that defending yourself with _any means_ should be prosecuted. (Can't really see that line of reasoning working in the Bronx, if you catch my drift.)
>>
>>72473343
>being necessary to the security of a free State

Implication: shooting and killing motherfuckers for your security (security of your freedom, freedom to live; life, liberty, pursuit of happiness). Violent criminals try to take your liberty away, therefore, killing the fuckers for defending your liberty is implied.

You wanna get technical, buddy, implications are everywhere. "Security of a free state" doesn't literally mean "defending your state from the tyrannical government".
>>
>>72473416
I mean, I used to be rabidly anti-gun, and look where I ended up. It happens, college can actually alter your views depending on where you go.
>>
>>72473409
You automatically waive your right to judge other people on how they spend their time when you spend your time shitposting on 4chan. There is literally nothing less productive.
>>
>>72473415
>thinking Wikipedia is in accurate because teachers told you it was
>>
>>72473420
>that fucking snippet
>libertarians are faith based and reason opposing
>Catholics are religious extremists

are these people insane? are they some sort of bizarro neckbeards that never venture beyond their leftist university campus?
are they just straight up 10 cent a post shills or bots?

/unsettled/
>>
File: liberal fascism 18.png (48 KB, 675x432) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 18.png
48 KB, 675x432
>>72473426
Point well taken, and I salute you for your intellectual honesty.

I think maybe after a few more years of being submerged in anti-gun agitprop you may understand why I see all the bastards as fellow travelers with a common aim.

>>72473428
That's heartening. Where'd you go to school and what shocked you into changing your mind? It generally takes a shock, y'know. I was a lifelong Democrat -- an old-school fiscal conservative blue dog Dem -- until Sandy Hook, and my own party and my own government pronounced me anathema. It was the most radicalizing experience of my goddam life. What was yours?
>>
>>72473431
No, it's probably about a third of the country now. Who the fuck do you think the NYT was pandering to, and why did the most pious screeds in support of it have thousands of thumbs-up?

You need to start a Liberal Fascism folder of your own, dude.
>>
>>72473425
> it's simply a twisted version of the already flawed argument of "the police are better trained to handle criminals"

leftists screech about how the police are corrupt racists that cant be trusted but demand that we completely place our lives in their hands in the next sentence.
1984 tier doublethink right there.
>>
>>72473433

Phil, are you actually surprised that there are elements on the left that are happy to resort to violence to enforce their political views?

I grew up surrounded by it on the right side of the aisle in West Texas. When I found it on the left, I had just always assumed this was the case.

The silver lining is that most of them are only capable of nothing but piss and wind. Key word being most. But since you're here, I can assume you have your own safety already covered.
>>
File: FAL.jpg (192 KB, 614x419) Image search: [Google]
FAL.jpg
192 KB, 614x419
>The belief that a gun is a useful tool to protect one is counterintuitive because guns get into the hands of people who use them for horrible reasons.

Quickly, ban cars, all fire lighting implements, electricity, glass, metal and hurtful words.
>>
>>72473416
>liberal fascism
At least use filenames that aren't retarded oxymorons. Good pic though.
>>
>>72473436

> and hurtful words

You meant just 'and words', right? Because if you assumed that the negative word "hurtful" isn't hurtful....then you're probably just a man!

Ban Men! It solves EVERY problem. 100 years later crime will be at an all time low of 0:100,000.
>>
>>72473433
I saw part of a democratic debate a while back, Hillary and Sanders were trying to turn Sandy Hook into a gun control issue, trying to pin each other as "weak on guns".

It was disgusting and made no damn sense to me considering the perpetrator murdered a family member and stole their firearms.
People in the crowd were cheering as they vowed for tighter restrictions, like they either don't know or don't care how the attack happened and that getting a warm and fuzzy feeling is more important than the truth and the rights of american citizens.

its disgusting.
>>
>>72473436
That image you used is offensive to me because it involves bats.
We need to ban all movies!
>>
File: 1358740615013.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1358740615013.png
7 KB, 400x400
>The Huffington Post (Dec 7, 2015)
“One may say that the Supreme Court, after 250 years in which the Second Amendment was read as allowing only a well-regulated militia to have guns, recently reinterpreted it to mean that there is an individualized right to own guns. This suggests that we may have to get to domestic disarmament through the back door. Above all, domestic disarmament is a true, compelling vision which cannot be said about the small gun control measures that are currently promoted by some of the most enlightened people among us.”

But remember kids, no one wants to take away your guns
>>
>>72473435
>Phil, are you actually surprised that there are elements on the left that are happy to resort to violence to enforce their political views?
It's not 'elements' any more. It's metastasized and now comprises the entire God damn ruling class of the Democratic Party, and all their heirs and assigns in media, in labor unions, on college campuses, in entertainment, and in state and Federal government. I am buying a chunk of land in southern Oregon and getting an OR driver's license by 2018 because that's when Gavin Newsom becomes governor, and he's crazy enough to pass and enforce all kinds of draconian bullshit -- and not just with regards to guns. I'm not just upset; I'm alarmed to the point where I'm liquidating a substantial portion of my life savings.

>>72473439
They too know their target audience. It is a large one with a lot of money, and it has learnt the narcotic power of hatred.

No matter who gets elected, we are and will be in really deep shit. Words have consequences.
>>
>>72473430
>Thinking Wikipedia is accurate even though literally anyone can write literally anything on it.
>>
>>72473343
>Deceleration of Independence
>"...unalienable right of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness"
Meaning: you have the right to defend your life, it is undoubtedly the framers of this nation would have saw it that way.
>>
>>72473343
>bearing a burden is "displaying it"
No wonder liberals bitch so much.
>>
>>72473438
>2045
>science has developed a machine that can read brain waves from a distance
>in 3 days half the population of the west is executed for nonverbal thought oppression

only way to avert the SJW hell is go full Aloha Snackbar and declare jihad
>>
>>72473438
My bad. Definitely all words. The evil people of the world might find a way to use ostensibly unhurtful words in a hurtful way.
>>
>>72473446
>The machine 'malfunctions' and kills all the SJW's.
>The world rejoices and riots on victory.
>>
>>72473417
Until the DNA condemns or exonerates him, how are you sure you shot the guy that was actually killing you? Huh? HOW?

Darwin - 1
Creationists - 0
>>
File: 1411661267128.jpg (36 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
1411661267128.jpg
36 KB, 281x281
>>72473337
>>
>>72473364

This guy gets it. The Constitution limits what the government can do to the citizens, not what the citizens can do to each other. To limit what the citizens can do to each other we have codified law.
>>
File: 1411661020739.jpg (18 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1411661020739.jpg
18 KB, 500x375
>>72473450
Dianne Feinsatan has waged a war on the American people for longer than many of us have been alive.
>>
File: 1444147820247.jpg (36 KB, 619x453) Image search: [Google]
1444147820247.jpg
36 KB, 619x453
>>72473452
Her hypocrisy is astounding as well.
>>
File: 1411661129734.png (176 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1411661129734.png
176 KB, 500x279
>>72473453
Remember, Americans will ALWAYS fight for freedom.
>>
>>72473341
I'm an "old school liberal" not new age nanny state feel good bullshit and believe in right to self defense and fire arms hell I believe the destructive device act should allow arms up to 40mm and rounds of any type should be allowed for purchase. By liberal I mean that I support a large state that is subservient to the people, and only the people the state is there to give people opportunity and protection , it gives you a leg up and from there you grow
>>
>>72473432
>>72473442
I started to change back in 10th grade, had a conservative chemistry teacher, he encouraged me to read The Conscience of a Conservative. Don't remember much, though. At college, a friend showed me how dumb SJWs are, and a different one took me shooting for the first time and got me hooked. I'm studying at WPI in Worcester, Mass of all places. Despite being in Mass, very neutral school. Split 50-50 liberal/ conservative. Only two really activist organizations, one is environmental, the other a gay group. Most people are too nerded out to go to political meetings. I'll admit though, the liberal trolls did a good job with their Trump chalk.
>>
File: feinsatan.png (390 KB, 941x703) Image search: [Google]
feinsatan.png
390 KB, 941x703
The real enemy inhabits congress, mostly in the Democrat party.
>>
>>72473456
Forgot to mention: Bernie gets elected, count on nothing getting done; he will be opposed by all the GOP and some Dems too, and gun control isn't particularly high on his agenda.
>>
>>72473453
wait what. Gunmen turn themselves in if they did that then cops wouldn't exist really what the fuck crack is she on did k make this up please tell me this is a fake quote please. This is dumber than dumb this is dumber then geko45 this is dumber then antman hell at least antman was consistent
>>
File: k.png (37 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
k.png
37 KB, 241x230
>>72473458
Oh yeah..

I had almost forgotten the president can't do much at all. The office of the president is essentially the winner of a popularity contest.

Congress is who will really fuck us or not.
>>
>>72473458
Bernie is pretty chill with guns as far as I know he is the best person I have seen on the leftist scence who actually disagrees with the party on various issues
>>
>>72473459
Of course she legitimately said that.
>>
>>72473460
but congress has been republican since 08 pretty much man they still haven't don shit asides a few of them getting busted for fucking little boys
>>
>>72473453
This is a made-up quote. She is awful enough to not need made-up shit tacked on.
>>
>>72473460
Presidents pick Supreme Court Justices

Supreme Court Justices have made themselves the most powerful people on the planet.
>>
File: 1370503008456.jpg (168 KB, 1407x956) Image search: [Google]
1370503008456.jpg
168 KB, 1407x956
>>72473416
>>72473411

>/rummages
>/shrug

Stop
>>
>>72473463
They prevented the AWB, and allowed the last AWB to expire.
>>
>>72473462
I have enough autism to deal with with regards to myself I don't need my politicans to add to my daily dose of autism thank you very much. with regards to her do you think fire ants or south American soldier ants would be better to attack her with
>>
File: Jesus had a Barrett.jpg (21 KB, 374x462) Image search: [Google]
Jesus had a Barrett.jpg
21 KB, 374x462
>>72473465
I agree, which is fucked up considering if they want the text to mean something other than what is written they should use the process put in place for that exact purpose and fucking amend it.

Can you imagine the liberal butthurt (and possibly the violence) as everyone in America is shitting bricks about losing basic constitutional protections during a fucking amendment process?
>>
>>72473437
Would you believe that the original fascists were lefties?

The term fascism is even a reappropriated Italian term for syndicalism: Revolutionary trade unionism.
>>
>>72473416
nah they weren't having conversations like this in 1930s Germany instead they were talking about baning personal jewish bankers and accountents man . Its not fair once you got a jew working for you your set..jk
>>
>>72473468
Bullet ants. Bullet ants covered in LSD, so when they bite her she'll be in massive agony and spazz out from psychedelic drugs at the same time.

>>72473469
You can't amend the Bill of Rights. Those are the rights you were born with.

>>72473470
Bu, buhbut the Nazis Called themselves the National Socialists because they were RIGHT wingers....! Or, uh, the right and left traded places the past sixty years! String, or nothing!
>>
>>72473470
no faccisim and leftisim are two inherentally seprate things although not ideaologically incombatable a great example is the soviet unuion Nazi Germany was a centrist facisits government sorry the people really did hate jews it was considered socially aproprite then
>>
File: gnight boss.png (17 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
gnight boss.png
17 KB, 426x364
>>72473469
I imagine death squads would start forming awaiting the results of the vote, if fucking with constitutional protections was actually on the voting agenda.

But that's what happens when you cannot trust the American government, and the American government does not trust the people.
>>
It's a shame that I have to choose between people that would defend most of my rights like these mentally ill people, or people that are more inclined to freedom but who actually advocate my genocide like you cucks
>>
>>72473381
It's things like this that are making me lose hope. Yeah I see people buying up guns and ammo like crazy, but I feel that more and more people are becoming antigun. Will the cancer ever stop spreading?
>>
File: liberal fascism socialism.png (102 KB, 674x748) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism socialism.png
102 KB, 674x748
>>72473475
Nobody cares who you fuck or what you smoke, you self-pitying asshole. We're just getting a little tired of hearing about it. 'Disapprove of' is not synonymous with 'kill, disenfranchise, or imprison.' Nor is your dysfunctional sex life and/or drug addiction a universal human liberty. Deal.

>>72473476
Only if you start punching back while you still can. California and New York are lost. The rest of the country may be salvageable. You have to fight to win, and you can't win when you start out flat on your back.
>>
File: political ideologies.png (250 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
political ideologies.png
250 KB, 800x800
>>72473470
>>72473472
>>72473473
>>
>>72473478
I think syndicalism and fascism are pretty far apart, what say you?
>>72473465
Yes, but the Senate has to approve them.
>>
>>72473478
>Traditionalism equals Fascism when the Nazis made bank on being smash-up-everything-old-and-evil book burners
That chart is pure distilled 100% libtard agitprop. Sorry.
>>
>everyone in this thread took the article seriously
>huffington post
>>
>>72473394

But I don't pay sales taxes on guns though.
>>
>>72473438
>Ban Men! It solves EVERY problem.
If removing niggers from America would solve its crime problems, putting it on a par with Belgium (that factoid doesn't sound as good as it used to), then banning men would CONSIDERABLY improve pretty much every problem in America ever.

That is excluding all the positive things men do, of course.
>>
>>72473480
I don't necessarily think so:
>Conservatism is slow, gradual change
>Traditionalism is maintaining your way of life
>Fascism is typically reactionary, a step backwards to more rigid social structures
Traditionalism isn't equal to fascism, but it is one step below it.
>>
>>72473415
Do you have a citation that explains why the bill of rights has always been incorporated?

This is not an academic publication, this is 4chan, I'm just saying that it's a topic you guys should learn about look here's some resources.

It's like saying "here let me google this for you"
>>
File: Don't.jpg (2 MB, 3096x2477) Image search: [Google]
Don't.jpg
2 MB, 3096x2477
>>
>>72473445
Zzziiiinnnggggg that was pretty good
>>
>>72473477
Very true. I live in New York, and I really have no hope for here. I'm torn between "move to a free state and fight to keep it free" and "stay here and stand my ground, even if the odds are against me." I pray every day that Cuomo will somehow get indicted but that hope was shot down last January.
>>
>>72473488
Think of NY/Cali like the Philippines: We'll be back later.
>>
File: liberal fascism 103.jpg (1 MB, 1287x1326) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 103.jpg
1 MB, 1287x1326
>>72473484
You need to hit the books a little more. Smashing everything Old and Evil so we can usher in our Glorious New Future Which Is Inevitable, But We'll Expedite the Process As Brutally and Enthusiastically As We Can is at the very core or every fascist movement. Every single one. Associating home and hearth and tradition with it is a deliberate smear. Don't fall for it.

I call them liberal fascists for good reason.

>>72473488
Make your money and GTFO. If you aren't making money and it doesn't feel like home, why stay?
>>
>>72473352
remember third grade history...minutemen
>>
>>72473343
The 1st amendment doesn't say anything about slurs. So why do you think you have a right to call people faggots on 4chan?
>>
>>72473460
This is what rubs me so fucking bad.
I keep reminding people that even if Trump wins, he isnt liked by both parties.

The moment he enters the office, anything too extreme and he will have both parties breathing down his neck.

Everytime I bring this up, not one person responded with anything other than "yea, well I don't like him. I'll just leave the country."
>>
>>72473490
Yeah, okay, I see what you are saying.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
>>
>>72473481
We need practice at rebutting.
>>
>>72473455
Careful, /pol/ is always near.
>>
>>72473489
>>72473488
We were really banking on Scalia or a Republican President to fix that shit for us.

Now that those two avenues are gone....fighting will get difficult but not impossible.
>>
>>72473490
>>72473494
I'll be honest though, my favorite political chart is the three-axis one: Personal, political, and economic.
>>
File: liberal fascism 21.png (53 KB, 581x728) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism 21.png
53 KB, 581x728
>>72473494
Keep learning. 'It sounds right' doesn't mean it's correct, and is no substitute for studying history... preferably from a textbook written before 1970, which is about the time the Alinksyites seized control and started revising everything.

Honestly, go dig up an old high school textbook at a used book store and browse through it some time. It will stagger you how college-level it sounds.
>>
>>72473463
Most republicans are cucks who are brainwashed into following the liberal narrative, look at that retarded tripfag in here calling liberals "fascists".

>>72473480
Look at him repeat leftist memes like "Nazi's are book burners".

How can you defeat liberalism when you embrace their thought process, their values, their historical narrative, and cannot bring yourself to rise above their brainwashing?
>>
>>72473354

Self defense is not homicide
>>
>>72473477
>Nobody cares who you fuck or what you smoke, you self-pitying asshole. We're just getting a little tired of hearing about it. 'Disapprove of' is not synonymous with 'kill, disenfranchise, or imprison.' Nor is your dysfunctional sex life and/or drug addiction a universal human liberty. Deal.

REEEEE I'm not a liberal ... I'm a Muslim, not a degenerate drug user or pervert
>>
File: 1392739827912.jpg (1 MB, 1457x2078) Image search: [Google]
1392739827912.jpg
1 MB, 1457x2078
>>
>>72473499
>Smashing everything Old and Evil so we can usher in our Glorious New Future Which Is Inevitable, But We'll Expedite the Process As Brutally and Enthusiastically As We Can is at the very core or every fascist movement
Literally not even close
Fascism rejected modernism/New to embrace the Old.
It was intrinsically nationalistic, whereas liberal thought is internationalist
aka, communist.
>>
>>72473502
Ah, I'm sorry. Most faux-/k/ommandoes who bleat about their 'rights' are.

Full disclosure: I do not trust the vast majority of your coreligionists, nor would I look at a mosque sprouting up in my neighborhood with anything more than trepidation. They too are fascists who want to change the world. Nor do I admire the founder of your pre-medieval death cult. I read the book he wrote earnestly and at length after 9/11, in a spirit of genuine inquiry and even sympathy, and was aghast at what I found. And I do no welcome them to my country. Since you're here, you certainly don't need my permission to stay, and you're more than welcome to light up anyone who bothers you over it.

>>72473504
'When I hear the word culture, I reach for my pistol...'

Nah, they censored and smashed up almost every aspect of German life and art and culture, and they still haven't fully recovered from it. Try again, /pol/. You're like a Southerner who won't read his own state's fucking declaration of secession.

http://www.dw.com/en/cultural-incineration-80-years-since-nazi-book-burnings/a-16798958
>>
>>72473349
Justifying Claus, not a preamble.
>>
>>72473454
>Remember, TRUE Americans will ALWAYS fight for freedom.
FT4U
>>
>>72473382
Source: your wart covered asshole
>>
This just in

Justifiable murder is made illegal and cops nor soldiers have the right to kill you now
>>
>>72473505
I like you you are interesting
>>
>>72473502
I'll use my 1A rights to now insult your religion.

Mu7ammad kaan kalb al-shay6aan wa-kull al-muslimin 3abid al-kalb al-kabir.
>>
>>72473509
We have a winner. the basic issue isn't over self defense. Only the government should have the right to use deadly force.This is what liberals want.
>>
>>72473511

You are a truly wretched person
>>
>>72473505
How does drug use or other debauchery not fall under the purview of the "pursuit of happiness?"
>>
File: victory.jpg (181 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
victory.jpg
181 KB, 1024x683
>>72473513
>>
>>72473505
Fuck off tripfag, you are talking bullshit
Nazi "book burning" was almost entirely jew authors, pornography, anti-christian/german stuff, along with some foreign books.
It was not a government organized thing, and it was SMALL in scale. It was ceremonial.

Meanwhile after WW2 the allies engaged in MASS ORGANIZED BOOK BURNING of millions and millions of books.
Firebombed historical cities
Looted art/museums
etc

At the end of the day, you are a liberal, and you defend everything you supposedly campaign against by attacking the only people in modern history to fight against it.

This is called cuckservatism, btw.

>>72473507
Everything you complain about is the inevitable end point of "muh freedom", of equality, of liberalism.
It will ALWAYS end up right back here, if you cannot reject the fundamental flaws of the enlightenment.
>>
File: go back to pol.jpg (700 KB, 1000x767) Image search: [Google]
go back to pol.jpg
700 KB, 1000x767
>>72473516
>>
>>72473516
>naziboos complain about bombing

Didn't make you bomb london, you cunt. You coulda bombed military targets.

But noooo, you gotta put your hand in the fire, then complain that it burns.

We shoulda fucking nuked Berlin, just so people would stfu about dresden.
>>
>>72473518
We were going to. Berlin was the original target of the Manhatten Project. The Russian army got there first.
>>
>>72473517
>Tripfag is an insane cuckservative piece of shit who makes up his own definition of words, and adopts communist namecalling

What a surprise
Are you jewish?

>>72473518
Don't complain about liberalism, globalism, & internationalism, when you attack every people who fought against it. It's called digging your own grave.
This is why we talk about how impotent conservatives are today, AT THEIR CORE THEY ARE LIBERALS. And so are you.

It was the brits who started bombing civilians, btw.
>>
>>72473443
they actually changed that, you need to be authorized by the staff now.
>>
>>72473518
Honestly wish we'd nuked Berlin. Dresden got precisely what it deserved by that point.
>>
>>72473337
>can't hit Chad because he hit you.
>have to tell teacher after the fact.
>we britbongs now

welp kids are told to not fight back and tell a teacher. Retaliation will get you the same punishment as the instigator. Kids are growing up with this as the norm.

nice 5.56 btw
>>
>>72473522
>>72473519
>Supports killing his fellow european for the benefit of the jew/communists
>Wonders why liberals are in power today

You believe their historical revisionism, you accept their "Bad guys", you follow their narrative, you share the same values.

This guns shit is a side show, its a charade. You go "Well my neighborhood has been taken over by foreigners, but I'm ok because I still have my guns".
What are you gonna do? Call me a racist?
>>
>>72473394
Even reading that image as a Brit, its disgusting. The way those arrogant cunts type, it just makes me sick.
>>
>>72473524
If the foreigners are pro 2A then it shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately however, most of them are complete democrat voting cucks and calling them 'fascist' would literally do nothing.
>>
>>72473461
Bernie is anti-gun as fuck.
>>
>>72473526
>If the foreigners are pro 2A then it shouldn't be a problem.
They remain foreigners, thinking otherwise is LIBERALISM & ANTI-NATIONALISM
2nd amendment, while important, is completely irrelevant when time after time, the 2nd amendment supporters will back down on every other issue.
This is why Donald Trump talked about the 2016 election being the last chance for America.

None of these rights will last long in a majority brown "America"
>>
>>72473343
Of course it doesn't, because it's universally known that people have the human right to self defense
>>
File: gooby.png (169 KB, 377x560) Image search: [Google]
gooby.png
169 KB, 377x560
>>72473394
Wait, weren't unfair/unreasonable taxation the whole reason we fought the revolutionary war and fought so hard to make them fuck - off again in 1812? God damn, these fuckers are dumb.
>>
>>72473348
Typical of "news media" these days desu fampai
>>
>>72473526
only because the right is so anti immigrant if right was more friendly to immigrants you wouldn't have that issue
>>
>>72473528
uh brown person here we aren't some homogenous mass okay.. other wise we wouldn't be fighting eachother day and night
>>
>>72473524

This is correct

>muh guns and libertardianism

became the replacement for actual conservatism and it has totally failed.

It's built upon delusions of independence which doesn't actually exist.

So in some sense the anti-gun people are correct, gunownership is in part driven by fear and lack of social cohesion, it's become a political platform instead of being called out as a response towards social dysfunction.
>>
>>72473532
hahaha shut the fuck up
>Alienate your voterbase to pander to foreigners
Genius, thats been the republicans winning strategy for 30 years now.
Culminating in Jeb!, a race mixer, and 2 hispanic candidates.

How can you consider yourself "right wing", if you embrace extremely liberal views, such as the US being a country of immigrants? How can an immigrant be part of a nationalist movement?
>>
>>72473534
You can't fight liberalism if at the core, you ARE a liberal.
Even people here who consider themselves anti-leftist will start attacking anyone that espouses actual right wing views.

How can you win an argument if you allow the enemy to define the narrative, to control your speech/thoughts, and to dictate your values?
>>
>>72473533
Not "brown", but most of the ones i know are pretty hardcore pro 2nd amendment.
>>
>>72473537
Try asking one of them what they think about what immigration is doing to the country, and what they would think about mass immigration to their home country
>>
>>72473535
>a race mixer

Quit deluding yourself that there is a silent majority of hardcore racists. Please accept reality and drink your nice, warm cup of bleach. You do nothing for this country
>>
>>72473537

I am half white, but imagine if I was a full-on brown pro-gun dude that just wanted to discuss muh AR vs AK or milsurp whatever and instead I find posts denouncing "race mixers" or how to ethnically cleanse this or that minority, I can take it but mostly, you push these people the left
>>
>>72473539
Reality is "racist"
You are the one who is deluded that people aren't disgusted at the ugly fucking gremlin that is Jebs wife
His kids are messed up too, no surprise, natural result of race mixing.

How do you think you can solve the problems due to liberalism, by embracing liberal values yourself?

The democrats espouse an openly anti-white agenda, buy pretending to be "neutral" you aid them.
>>
>>72473538
Believe it or not. Most arent pro immigration. Puerto ricans shouldnt care obviously but quite a few of my co workers came from south america.

They all went through the circus to become citizens and to the man cant stand boarder jumpers.
>>
>>72473337
>Giving huffpo more views, attention and validity

You know they specifically write this stuff to get a reaction out of you?
>>
>>72473515
Woman on the right looks scared.
>>
>>72473541
>>>/pol/
>>
>>72473535
>>72473536
>>72473538
>>72473541
Could stop sperging out for five minutes?

Seriously, nobody gives a fuck outside of your hugbox.
>>
>>72473542
I'm talking all immigration
not legal vs illegal
No reason why puerto ricos can't stay in their country

>>72473545
>I support marxist agendas on race, nationality, immigration, free speech, civil rights, free association, but don't worry I'm "right wing" because muh guns!

>>72473546
Not giving a fuck is why "conservatives" ALWAYS lose in the long run.
>>
>>72473540
I wasnt agreeing with the racist crap.

I was pointing out that alot of immigrants and minorities are in our camp. They just need to know that every white gun owner isnt gunning for them.
>>
>>72473337
Was this article written by a Euro or something? It's totally batshit insane
>>
>>72473437
>le liberals cannot be fascist

Retard.
>>
File: 28th Amendment.png (93 KB, 713x953) Image search: [Google]
28th Amendment.png
93 KB, 713x953
>>72473549
Probably by the same person who wrote this
>>
>>72473545
welcome, faggot
>>
>>72473548

I know you weren't, I was just tryin to expand that idea. Now that we're in /pol/, there's not much point in going on about it
>>
Where was this thread before it got moved here?
>>
>>72473337
>directly linking huffington post
Kill yourself nigger
>>
>all these unknowns
WHAT IS GOING ON
>>
>>72473546

Well, welcome to to the hugbox.

That said, I like how he believes American conservatism "betrayed the right wing," when it's really an offshoot of classical liberalism, and was always "left wing" in comparison to his own ideology.
>>
>>72473337
By attacking and knowing before hand that your target might attack back possibly resulting in your death an assailant is de facto consenting to the possible ramifications of his actions up to and including forfeiting his trial.

Liberals can fuck off.
>>
>>72474942
>>72474814

Thread got moved from /k/
>>
>>72475098
bullshit
Kek brought this from the 4chan in the afterlife. there is no way for it to be found on our realm. these posters are all dead /pol/acks trying to meme magic us into a better world out of the kindness of their heart. thank them
>>
File: a709.gif (78 KB, 800x523) Image search: [Google]
a709.gif
78 KB, 800x523
>>72473343
I don't see a problem at all. Am I missing something here?
>>
File: 90384.png (49 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
90384.png
49 KB, 171x200
>>72473337
>Justin Curmi is a graduate from Baruch College in Manhattan, New York. He received his Bachelor's degree in Philosophy and Political Science. His college career was a battle due to personal battles with dyslexia. These battles have forced him to learn how to teach himself difficult subject matters without help. Through anguish and painful moments, he has overcome major hurdles that dyslexical presented to him. Now, he is looking towards unorthodox thoughts and methods to analyze political matters. His thoughts can be viewed on his blog, My Head Hurts, https://fromayoungphilosopher.wordpress.com/.

>dyslexia
>how to teach himself difficult subject matters

CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x828
>all these question marks ripe for the taking
>excellent
>>
>>72473496
We're closer than you'd think
>>
File: 1460747250666.gif (3 MB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1460747250666.gif
3 MB, 504x504
This thread disgusts me.
>>
File: wut.jpg (95 KB, 614x462) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
95 KB, 614x462
>>72473338
>"The main problem with the notion of self-defense is it imposes on justice, for everyone has the right for a fair trial. Therefore, using a firearm to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his or her rights."

What about my right to life you shitlord?
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.