[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal Rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: lel.jpg (88 KB, 608x566) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
88 KB, 608x566
Liberal Rage ITT
Fresh OC
It should be known he cheated on his cute ex long ago, and had problems with her during the relationship because he refused to stop smoking weed.
>>
>>72472189
Ha! That's a pretty good and cost effective solution to be honest, they shouldn't of bitched about it in the first place. I mean of you look like either gender enough to pass then it wouldn't of even mattered. It's trannys that are dude in a dress tier that made this even an issue
>>
>>72472189

>dawn my battle armor

jesus christ
>>
>dawn my battle armor

did he cook hamburgers on it or something?
>>
>>72472189
lol so many betacucks raging on kikebook these days

so much status signaling and being a pretend kike opinion piece writer
>>
PROTIP: If you can pass like Bailey Jay, no one will ever even know.
>>
oh my god WHO THE HELL CARES
this is a complete fucking non issue
who on either side cares about this shit
>>
Why not just have unisex restrooms as standard?

That way, anyone can use any public restroom they like. Wouldn't that solve the issue? I mean, why have separate male and female restrooms anyway? Seems like its rooted in the past and stems from religious prudishness to me.

Prove me wrong, /pol/.

Why has separate restrooms? Would a 1 fit all solution work?
>>
>>72473638
It's a distraction from the fact that this election is rigged.
>>
>>72473060

no more cringey than little pol weenie teenagers spamming "Deus vult!" in every thread.
>>
>>72473698
No because women can't share a restroom because Muh rapist boogyman
>>
>>72473698
nah, I don't want to share washrooms with women

They are filthy, plus they take forever
>>
File: 1459459081664.png (88 KB, 280x358) Image search: [Google]
1459459081664.png
88 KB, 280x358
>>72473638
>let them keep winning battles
>its not important
People like you are the reason the country is going to hell in a hand basket.
>>
>>72472189
Oh yeah, he's a bernie supporter who constantly posts buzzword liberal articles (literally every single one)
And his current girlfriend is a half black Hispanic chick or something, and is constantly shouting white privilege.
>>
Watch a Marxoid flip out over the Middle East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO8LOuLgK8M
>>
>>72473737

I guess.
>>
>>72474243
Actually, you and the other guy are both right to some extent.

Normally, it would be pretty fucking retarded to care about that stuff but SJWs seems to have found a way to use all those little irrelevant non-issues and combine them into actual issues they then can blame regular folks for.
>>
>>
>>72473737
Deus vult!
>>
>>72473638

Identity politics.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.