[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: MEME ARGUMENTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dt.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>he never goes into any detail in his speeches
>he never actually says anything
>>
>A fucking leaf
>>
File: PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg (261 KB, 1024x823) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg
261 KB, 1024x823
>>72467277
HE SAYS PLENTY. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FAGGOT

http://www.officialmaga.com/
>>
>>72467277
His speeches consist of buzzwords.
Prove me wrong [spoiler](you cant)[/spoiler]
>>
>>72467277
His speeches are almost empty but it's better than Cruz and Hillary establishment shillspeak.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 200x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 200x203
Trump pretty much says nothing but catch phrases and buzzwords. I hope he wins though just for the liberal Butthurt.
>>
>>72467277
Wall
Deals
Guns
Blowin faggots out

What else does there need to be nigga? >>72467541
>>
>>72467277
That's not an argument.
>>
>>72467541
hes a politician proove me wonger you cant hahah tough lick buddo [sploiler]hahaf ghot you[plaointer]
>>
File: Gay_Thread.gif (759 KB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Thread.gif
759 KB, 350x235
>>
>>72467277
What the fuck do you want?

He's running on a few issues:

1. Trade protectionism

2. No terrorist "refugees"/no undocumented mexican gangs/BUILD THE WALL

3. No nation building in the middle east, let's tolerate dictator strong men to keep the insane muslims in line

He's running as a god damn Republican, a party who is supposed to see the virtue of a small government. Why should he expand past a few big issues?
>>
>>72467277
>he's literally Hitler
>DUDE SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS LMAO
>He's racist
>He's not a true conservative
>Muh temperament/ He's not presidential
>HE WAS THE ESTABLISHMENT 5 SECONDS AGO
>DRUMPF
>He's only running for attention
>OY VEY he has jewish ties!!1
>His movement runs on hate
Eh im probably forgetting a few.
>>
>>72467630
>>72467863
>>72467329

>a fucking leaf
>>
>>72467277
Why is that a meme argument? It literally proves you only support him for his retarded soundbytes
>>
>>72468525

Jesus newfag stop posting and reread the OP
>>
We don't win anymore. Iran was a terrible deal. We should have never gotten involved in the middle east. We're gonna take care of our vets and get rid of common core. We're gonna get our jobs back from China, Japan, Vietnam, all these countries. We're gonna rebuild our military. We're gonna start winning again, with military, with finance, with money, with trade. We're gonna take care of ISIS, we're gonna deal with radical Islam. Crooked Hillary and Lyin' Ted are almost as bad of a fiasco as Barack "Kenyan Prince" Hussein Obama. Carrier air condition. Bush lied. Yeb doesn't know half of anything. Sanders should run as an independent he's a great guy. The system is rigged. The media is diverted against me. African Americans.
>>
If he got into details he would have to tell us about his plan to kill niggers and Jews. That wouldn't sell very well with the American people. I think it's smart to keep the death camps and gas chambers under wraps.
>>
>>72467277
Agreed, I've never been impressed by anything Trump has ever said, except maybe all the times he made fun of yeb. Also don't understand how polacks can ignore all his fipflops
>>
>>72469204
>DUDE SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS LMAO
this is what pisses me off the most

did these retards forget what LOAN is? is not money he's given, is money he OWED

he didn't started with a million dollars, he started with a NEGATIVE million dollars
>>
>>72471731
It's only rigid close minded assholes that don't change positions throughout life. The idea that changing your mind about a given issue disqualifies you from office is ludicrous. If anything in this case it's a plus.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.