[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brit/pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
> POLL SHOWS LEAVE WINNING + Farage now MOST TRUSTED party leader.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/665237/EU-referendum-Nigel-Farage-more-trusted-David-Cameron-YouGov-poll-Brexit

>700,000 British expats will not be able to vote in EU referendum, court rules - GLOBALISTS BTFO
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/28/david-cameron-and-former-union-boss-warn-brexit-would-be-a-disas/

>REVEALED: European Commission will SUE Britain just WEEKS before Brexit vote
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/664468/European-Commission-sue-Britain-weeks-before-Brexit-vote

>Barack Obama's trade threat to Britain has increased support for Brexit as a string of polls show voters are ignoring the US President's claims - OBAMA BTFO
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3559099/David-Cameron-s-election-guru-accuses-pro-EU-campaign-celebrating-victory-Obama-s-threats-trade-warns-s-soon-bunting.html
>>
File: b0ss.png (177 KB, 580x425) Image search: [Google]
b0ss.png
177 KB, 580x425
>>72466653
CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE
>>
allah save the queen lads
>>
File: 1455927797353.jpg (103 KB, 942x942) Image search: [Google]
1455927797353.jpg
103 KB, 942x942
>>72466653
>POLL SHOWS LEAVE WINNING + Farage now MOST TRUSTED party leader.
>>
File: kl.jpg (35 KB, 613x149) Image search: [Google]
kl.jpg
35 KB, 613x149
>>72466653

don't get your hopes up m8. it's not happening.
>>
>>72467565
It will. A lot of the younger generation who make up a fair amount of the "Stay" vote generally don't bother to turn up to vote.
>>
Britain please do yourselves the favour and get off the EU sinking ship.

You once conquered lots of nations throughout the earth. Don't let some cultural marxist cuck you and guilt you with stupid laws.
>>
>>72467735
We will, my brother.
>>
Anyone else find this whole Ken Livingstone thing strange? Why is the media making such a big deal about anti-Semitism, all it will do is make people google 'zionism' and research Israel a bit more. The plan to shut down all conversation about the Jews might just backfire.
>>
File: ken.jpg (28 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
ken.jpg
28 KB, 615x409
>>72468652
Forgot pic
>>
>>72468652
I don't think I've heard the 'm' word once when it comes to anti-semitism. I don't really like Jews myself but it's a great stick to beat mudslimes with
>>
File: 2d5du40.jpg (74 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
2d5du40.jpg
74 KB, 501x502
>>72468652
>Why is the media making such a big deal about anti-Semitism

I wonder...
>>
>>72468652
The more unstable it makes the Labour party the better desu
>>
File: 1452494398624.png (197 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1452494398624.png
197 KB, 421x427
Will any part of Scotland vote to leave?
>>
>>72469465
The borders and the Eastern part of Edinburgh. Tons of English rich retirees live there (it's where the Tories only MP come from)
>>
>>72469465
Some will but the majority will almost certainly vote remain because they can't disobey Sturgeon
>>
>>72467672

This.

The leave people are much more strong in their beliefs.

A lot of the people who feel that overall we are better off in will be less motivated to turn up and vote, especially if they are lulled into a false sense of security by media telling them IN is ahead.
>>
>>72469386
Fucking this. You can now be removed from one of the major UK political parties for quoting a historic fact.
>>
>>72469465
They laugh at Englanders being wiped out so no they won't vote to leave

They're the kind of people that shit in a shared kitchen to piss off their flatmate
>>
>>72470116
Happens with almost every election. The candidates supported by the older generations usually win because the younger generations cannot be bothered to vote.
>>
When in the name of Almighty God are you going to vote on this for fuck sake all I hear is is polling crap about this exiting the EU when is this ever going to happen some kind of fucking joke vote for fuck sake
>>
>>72470706

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=when+is+the+eu+referendum+
>>
>>72470654
I always laugh when I hear 18-25 year olds bitch and moan about politicians not listening to them They're not listening because they don't fucking vote so there's no point in trying to pander to them.

>>72470706
23rd June
>>
Doesn't matter whether Britain leaves or not.

>IMF wants Britain to stay
>the established political parties want Britain to stay
>the EU obviously wants Britain to stay
>the Monarchy wants Britain to stay

We can vote to leave, but we dont have a snowball's chance in hell of leaving. The results will either be rejected, or rigged or tampered with.

We live under the false pretence of democracy. The people who 'lead' and 'represent' us in the house of commons and parliament offer us the chance to vote, but our votes amount to nothing in the end. We're not sovereign, and we don't decide who rules us, and we don't rule ourselves. The individual nations of Europe are not autonomous because Juncker and Merkel are creating a European Super State that is attempting to rival the global super powers that are America, China and Russia.

Vote leave, vote stay, or don't vote at all. It's entirely inconsequential, because we, the plebeians, are completely and utterly powerless, and our only option in life is to get shafted by the establishment. Nigel Farage is a bastion of democracy, but he doesnt have the funds or influence to gain the stage to advocate his views (which just so happen to be the views of ordinary folk). At least, not yet. I hope the fire rises and the liberal bigots get slaughtered as they rightfully should, as they are the true fascists.

Inb4 OY VEY YES GOOD GOYIM DON'T VOTE I ain't no fucking Jew. I'm simply telling you guys the truth about the EU referendum and our place in the world. hate me all you like for giving to you on a silver platter the inconvenient and uncomfortable truth. My job as a barrister is all about doing that. Why the fuck do I even bother spending my Friday night on here telling a bunch of fucking trolls this, I don't know. Im depressed and lonely alright.
>>
>>72470706

>American complains about EU campaigning over the past few weeks
>their election has been going on for a year and hasn't actually started yet
>Hillary has been campaigning for at least 10 years already
>>
>>72469465
I've heard Scots say that the islanders hate the EU - I'm guessing something about fishing. It's not much but it's something
>>
>>72471103
Forgot to add, America, our 'special relationSHIT', wants us to stay.

The people of Britain might want to get the fuck out of this fascist hellhole, but by God the people of the world, uninformed and brainwashed as they are, want us to stay. We don't stand a chance. Call me defeatist if you like. I prefer realist.
>>
>>72471492
If we don't leave I'm starting a revolution, even if it amounts to nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 620x870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 620x870
Rate me
>>
>>72471613
There can't be a British revolution because there is an establishment in the first place. They are ESTABLISHED. The only way for this establishment to end is from the inside, in the same way that Trump is completely pulverised the GOP establishment. His methods have been comparable to a bull in a china shop, and I respect him deeply for doing this. He genuinly is interested in giving everybody the opportunity to uproot themselves into realising their potential for greatness. This goes against the establishment completely.
>>
>>72471833
Top Stuff/10
>>
Whats the worst that could happen if UK leaves the EU.
>>
>>72471492
Excuse me, Barack Hussein Obama is not "America". The American people wholeheartedly support the sovereignty and security of our democratic allies. Our nigger President does not.
>>
>>72472047
Well you won't get any refugees...
You'll get to make your own laws without Germany....
Uhhhh.... Oh you'll still have to pay your TV licence
>>
>>72472171
>you'll still have to pay your TV licence

We don't have to pay it anyway lol
>>
>>72472097
Forgive me for being cynical but the average member of society is a fucking idiot that follows the corrupt, biased news on TV and nods his head like a zombie to whichever political leader is in power in my opinion. You have a lot of faith in humanity and I think it's rather naive.

Do you know why we are here, we browse /pol/ and our views are considered outlandish to most people, even though they are mostly the truth? Because we are genuine misanthropes.
>>
>>72466653
CAN'T
>>
>>72472302
Seriously I can't think of any negative to leaving, everyone goes "muh trade deals!" But why would any country say no to trading with what is probably the most important country in Europe?
>>
>>72468368
Son*
>>
>>72472561
B-BUT EVYONE IS GUNNA HATE US BECUS WE ARNT IN A POLITICAL UNION. I MEAN LOOK AT CANADA IN THE POLITICAL UNION WITH THE U.S oh wait....
>>
>>72473598
I wonder what happens after the uk leaves.

Will it have a domino effect?
>>
>https://www.riddle.com/a/63174

Which MP are you lads?
>>
>>72473907
https://www.riddle.com/a/63174?result=MQ

The same
>>
File: fite me irl fagit.gif (1 MB, 540x302) Image search: [Google]
fite me irl fagit.gif
1 MB, 540x302
>>72469465
Ton of farmers round here and they get more moneys from the EU so I don't think so. Even though I'm pretty sure we have higher standards than the EU in general, so all the imported foods get sold much cheaper than local stuff so we get beaten on everything, hence needing the EU moneys.

I'll be voting leave though fellow Ritsu man, no question in that now with the EU suing us right before the vote, bastards.
>>
>>72473907
>Micheal Gove

Who is this cuck.
>>
File: ritsu tbh.png (433 KB, 678x890) Image search: [Google]
ritsu tbh.png
433 KB, 678x890
>>72474059
Good lad

How are you voting for the scottish parliament elections? Tory for candidate and UKIP for regional for me
>>
File: pillow.gif (283 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pillow.gif
283 KB, 500x281
>>72471103
Keep doing the good work of showing the truth anon, don't be depressed. Truth is like poetry after all, it's just that most people fucking hate poetry.

>>72474164
I don't know who our best candidate is, anyone but the SNP is all I know atm. That Tasmina bitch is our area's MP, can't stand that woman. UKIP for the regional ofc.
>>
>>72473907
Douglas Carswell
>>
>>72470116
I've never voted but for once I'm going to vote to leave out of this stupid union.
>>
>>72474629
This.

21 year old here.
Never once voted for anything.
But this time I will actually vote out.
>>
>>72474728
>not even voting in the general election
m8
>>
>>72475329
They're all a bunch of wankers.

Labour thinks money comes from trees and can give out benefits like there is no tomorrow.
Tories are a bunch of tax evading knobheads that only look after themselves and their friends.
>>
File: 1152331521452.jpg (350 KB, 1266x1600) Image search: [Google]
1152331521452.jpg
350 KB, 1266x1600
I'm a liberal democrat and even i'm voting out, as are most of my friends back in the UK.
>>
>>72473907
Theresa May apparently
>>
>UK leaves EU
>Scotland leaves UK
>Ireland and Wales join Scotland for Celtic Union
>Celtic Union invades the United Arab Kingdom to take Cornwall
>North of England rebels against the Muslim Government of the United Arab Kingdom of Muslamia
>Manchester and the cool places join the Celtic Union but as vassal states
>Celtic Union uses Faslane nukes to glass Islamadon the capital of the United Arab Kingdom of Muslamia feat. Muhammad PBUH
>The South is now just a nuclear wasteland with the occasional minaret
>>
>>72476244
Scotland will never leave the UK.
>>
>>72476244
>>Celtic Union invades the United Arab Kingdom to take Cornwall

they can have it

t. devon
>>
File: 1461498942171.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1461498942171.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>72466653
If Britain leaves will getting NHS jobs be harder
Most people move t'bh

t. moron who decided that getting a licentiate in nursing was a good idea
>>
>>72476671
Forgot the "?"
>>
>>72476602
Living in rural Cornwall or Somerset sounds comfy as fuck, I have an unexplainable love for the region.
>>
Do it england
don't be a bitch
>>
>>72476988
West Country really is Best Country, fuck everywhere else.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.