[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I must burn the church... >Mosque are okay though :-)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1000x666
>I must burn the church...
>Mosque are okay though :-)
Why are Nordics such self hating cucks /pol/?
>>
>>72465201
Low test
>>
>>72465284
/thread
Pack it up lads
>>
>>72465201
Varg hates Muslims
>>
>mosques
>norway
>good old days
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (123 KB, 630x395) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
123 KB, 630x395
>>72465201
>Implying based Varg wouldn't have burnt down a mosque if it was also built ontop of an ancient pagan site.
>>
>>72465201
I burned it down because it was build on some pagan ritual ground. Im sure if it was a Mosque he would do the same.
>>
>>72465201
nobody basically knew what islam was 22 years ago
>>
>>72465201
nice beard
>>
>>72466086
I agree though
>>
>>72466086
Keep it sharia Akhi.
>>
>>72465201
>church
>mosque
same thing

church worship rabbi yeshua and mosque follow the word of Muhammad

both religions are abrahamic and worship yhwh
>>
>>72466439
beard is sunna
i really want to grow a nice beard but i suck so i shave it all.
>>
>>72466681
Instead of growing a beard, could you kill yourself please?
>>
>>72466896
It is haram, i don't own my body.
It is a gift from God and i need to take care of it
>>
File: topkek.jpg (811 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
811 KB, 2048x1536
>>72467055
I gave my muslim friend a pork scratching and pretended it was a crisp, he's not muslim anymore.
>>
I have one question about Burzum. Why is their fan base mostly liberal hipster faggots who are into black metal?Don't they know the lead singer fucking hates them for that?

fuckkk
>>
>Burns down the thing that would save his country (christianity) instead of targeting the problem
Varg is the ultimate cuck
>>
>>72467382
kek
Well he didn't know so yeah it is nothing.
>>
>>72467444
You like the music without having to like the persons politics, I like a fair amount of lefty's music but I wouldn't dream of listening to their stance on politics.
>>
>>72467567
>one semitic cult is the problem while the other is the opposite
>>
>>72467631
Well he found out that he liked it a lot and told his parents to fuck off and now he snorts coke off the arses of hookers
>>
>>72465201
Varg thought he was fighting against something, but in reality he just became an unwitting pawn of the Jews.
Yes, Varg. Hate Christians. Hate that Charlemagne united Europe in time to stop the Muslim conquest of Gaul.
What a fucking idiot
>>
Muslims didn't slaughter them and attempt to destroy their native culture you idiots.
>>
>>72465827
>I burned it down because it was build on some pagan ritual ground.
Hey Varg!
>>
>>72465201

Because atheism isn't edgy enough nowadays you need to pretend to believe in Thor (it's always the Nordic gods because they're in more movies)
>>
>>72467567
yeah, cause Norway had a real big Muslim problem in 1990

idiot
>>
>>72468333
Except Varg lives in France, try again Amerilard.
>>
>>72467055
>It is a gift from God and i need to take care of it
Ohhh so is that why alcohol and all other poisons are b& in Islam? Because it's bad for your gift from God?
>>
Daily reminder: Varg is literally a nigger. He killed someone over a music industry beef.
>>
File: 555ComeOnNow.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
555ComeOnNow.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>>72468487
>>
>>72465201
>>72465201
20+ years ago pedoslam wasn't even a thing in Norway. Stall Church was built on ancient Norse place of worship. So Herr Vikernes burned it down.
>>
>>72465201
There was no such thing at the time in Norway, the Kebabs weren't trying to take over at the time of his incarceration.

Varg is honestly the most based person to live today.

>Burns the ideological temples of his enemies
>Kills his enemies
>Lives off the land
>Homeschools his kids
>Has a hot blonde wife, births a fucking litter of European babies

He's like what /pol/ would be like if you all followed through with your ideology.
>>
>>72465201
>Varg
Divorced parents, low IQ, possible drug and alcohol problems. Sad!
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 334x250
>>72468193
You have to study Ancient runes to find out about it. The Christians have tried to suppress it for over thousand years, so there is nothing written about it, only stories from ancient runes found in caves in the mountains and rocks in the deepest forests.

Pic related; Charlemagne, the Scandinavian.
>>
>>72468923
>low iq
He's more intelligent than you could ever be, deluded christfag.
>>
>>72468341
>it's always the Nordic gods because they're in more movies

Or maybe it's because he's a Norwegian?
>>
>>72468487
Euronymous was asking for it. He planned to kill Varg himself.
>>
>>72469222
I refuse to believe that any rock musician could ever be intelligent.
>>
>>72468804

So if you were a true French nationalist in the style of Varg you'd be living in Romania with a Romanian wife
>>
>>72469345
>Implying Varg is a nationalist
Way to show how little you know of the guy.
>>
>>72469270
Tupac was asking for it. He planned to kill Biggie himself.
>>
>>72465823
T H I S T B H F A M
>>
>>72469432

I know he's pathetic
>>
>>72469547
"Ha ha".
>>
>>72469310
>rock musician
Nice bait m8
>>
>>72469507
>>72469507
What are you on about?

Its well known that Euro was planning to kill Varg, thats why he went to his house..

I should knock you out for posting something that stupid, idiot.
>>
>>72469240
why did he marry a frog then

oh that's right, pussy over principles like the rest of /pol/

he's as bad as latsbrah
>oh i love my swedish heritage so much i'm going to date irish girls
>>
>>72469616
Says the guy who called him a christfag

Your country is even more religious than his, you dunder head!
>>
>>72465201
Someone doesn't know that varg was a white supremacist nationalist before it was cool.

Part of his belief is that Christianity isn't white.

Plus there probably weren't any mosques back then in Oslo
>>
>>72469749
>an american getting mad white people are dating other white people

Makes sense.
>>
>>72465201
>Mosques
>Existing in Norway 20 years ago
Uh-huh.
>>
File: 4876302_orig.jpg (5 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
4876302_orig.jpg
5 KB, 168x168
>>72465823
This.
>>
>>72470102
no, i'm just saying if you care about your country's ethnic heritage so much, why would you date someone of another ethnicity?

you don't want europe to become another america do you? these countries each have their own unique looks and history to preserve.
>>
>>72468193
All religion is inheritly anti-Nordic. Historically paganism was not a religion but a way of life.
Christianity especially is doing what they can to suppress the Great Scandinavian.
Charlemagne was a 100% Scandinavian, you can disagree with his actions, but he did what he thought was right. He made France great, which is something natural in the Great Scandinavian. To make things great.
>>
>>72470102

>all white people are the same

Anglo detected
>>
>>72470290
Anglos invented the
>x
>white
Meme
>>
>>72467444
liberal hipsters faggots = sjw = edgy = idiots
oh if they only knew
still based burzum and based varg
>>
>>72469749
I don't agree with him ending up in France and marrying a French woman. That has nothing to do with why he'd worship nordic gods though, which was what I answered.

>oh that's right, pussy over principles like the rest of /pol/
Now you're completely off the trails, lad.
>>
>>72470972
He should breed at least two Norwegian women. I think Varg can start polygamist family.
>>
>>72469749
He's not a nationalist you fucking idiot.

He sees European for what they are, White people.

>Americans are this retarded
If you're White, you have ancestors here.
>>
>>72471199
europeans don't even think that way, they view themselves by ethnicity

tell me how many irish are concerned about the greeks? and vice-versa? only in melting pot countries do europeans collectively refer to themselves as "white".

part of the reason america has such a big problem is because we don't have the strong ethnic bonds that europeans do.
>>
>>72468426
>Knowing exactly where a 40 year old man lives
>>
>>72470972
He should breed at least two Norwegian women. I think Varg can start polygamist family.>>72471392
>europeans don't even think that way, they view themselves by ethnicity
Mostly true. I don't want Poles, Germans and Scots in my country en masse as well.
>>
>>72470273
They won't have anything to preserve if cluckheads like you think whites shouldn't be with other whites, only the ones from the same country

>>72470290
I'm Korean you dipshit, theres a large reason whites aren't gonna be around in 100 years and jiblet heads like these FOOLS are just speeding up the process
>>
>>72465201
i already saw a video of him calling mudslimes "brothers"
>>
>>72471594
Proofs?
>>
>>72471574

I notice you identify as Korean and not Asian. Maybe not all Asians are the same?
>>
>>72471392
I'd rather have 8 million Germans, Romanians, Poles in my country rather than have a single Kebab. You have no idea of the shift taking place in Europe.

Plus, we're not talking about your average European, we're talking about Varg. Way to move the goalposts, nerd.
>>
>>72471859
yes, but if you bring in all those people your country will lose its ethnic identity and become another america - a country of immigrants.

and you won't share as strong of a bond with your countrymen. look at how divided americans have always been.

and this is relevant to varg because this is a man so proud of his nordic heritage that he married one of your people, and your people are not nordic. like i said - pussy over principles.
>>
>>72471193
>He should breed at least two Norwegian women. I think Varg can start polygamist family.
Polygamy is degenerate.
>>
>>72471859

That's being very short-sighted. Once you lose that unity, the tendency is to be more inclusve
>>
>>72472103
Americans were divided at the beginning exactly because of that attitude, that problematic (I hate that fucking word) European attitude. We're all, well, most of us, White. Minus most of the Slavs, it'd be perfectly okay for us to interbreed (like we've done for the past 3000+ years) without sacrificing our culture.

The man isn't proud of his Nordic heritage, he is proud of his European heritage. Which happens to encompass his Nordic heritage, of which he's more close to.

Watch his videos and read his website, you have no fucking idea of what you're talking about. He had a kid in Norway, with a Norwegian woman RIGHT before being jailed. He split and found himself some prime blonde pussy to fuck.

You're fucking retarded, son.

>>72472225
Towards whom? Other Europeans? That's perfectly fine.

Read above.
>>
>>72465201
It's a teenage rebellion against culture. Since our culture has become so accepting, the only way to rebel is open hatred.

Your friends, family and people you work with are all Christian. No one cares that you are a gay transsexual anymore, it's not 200 years ago. How is xi supposed to rebel against the system when the system accepts them for who they are? Well the obvious answer is to dig into the past and bring up shit that was forgotten, open up wounds that have already been opened up and healed multiple times, alienate yourself from peers and bring in a radical group just to create conflict.

That's all it is. Teenage drama, or I guess lack thereof. There is nothing to be angry about in our society, so why not create drama by supporting dumb shit just so you can fight with dad during Thanksgiving dinner?
>>
File: varg5.jpg (56 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
varg5.jpg
56 KB, 500x355
>>72465823
This. Besides, Varg's church burning was before all this muslim insanity. He speaks out against Islam in his videos anyway. OP doesn't know what the fuck he's on about.
>>
>>72465201
I like varg. My ancestry is irish and I have an affinity toward paganism, but I'm not certain it can effectively unite Europeans against islam. Perhaps? Idk. It seems varg hasn't really thought this through.
>>
>>72472205
It is, but having a wife and then a harem was a common occurrence in the days of kangz
>>
>>72465201

Varg burned churches back when there were like 0 mosques in nordic countries, lol

I'm sure he'd hate Muslims even more
>>
File: Kawaii Varg.jpg (70 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii Varg.jpg
70 KB, 500x568
>>72465201
> i havent watched any of his content: the post
>>
>>72469981
Church burning was 92/93, according to jewpedia, only 2 mosques were present in Oslo by those dates, possibly 3. Of those, either 1/2 or 2/3 were Ahmadiyya Muslim, a newer version of Islam from British India

In other news
>MFW British colonialism spawned some Islam
>We're almost a new bloody caliphate
>Probably had this coming

God damn it
>>
>>72473694
Thanks for spreading muh evil European meme now I have to explain to pajeet immigrants why they are retarded for buying into it. All Indian immigrants in America do is bitch about muh colonialism as if I am in some way responsible just because I look british
>>
>>72472605
t. delusional Christian that hasn't yet noticed that the train left the station

>>72473290
We're not kangz though. Having that shit infest the common society is a death sentence for that society because you end up with a lot of surplus men that either become lethargic or violent.
Just look at the moslem countries, they're as shitty as they are partly because of that reason.
>>
>>72472605
You're so clueless.

Consider this: in 1000 years, when Islam has become the majority religion in the US, some guy decides to burn a mosque because he dislikes the position of muslims in the society.

Yes, that's a bit too little too late, but you honestly misunderstand the position of Christians in a nordic society.

They are people that preach tolerance and this "refugees welcome" bullshit. Probably were happy to see the pope kiss the feet of refugees.

>>72465823
>>72472617
>>72473321
these x1000
>>
>>72472205
Not for the Great Scandinavian. Some great kinsman of our Tribe need more than one woman.
>>72474769
I would say a fifth of people in Church of Norway are cucks. There are plenty of nationalists in it though. Some other Christian sects are present in rural Norway. Those are ethnocentric as fuck. Still it's a foreign thing.
>>
>>72472103
Some Norman French descend from Scandinavia. Varg's wife is one of those.
>>
Had varg said something about islam and the rafugee crisis? I really want to hear it
>>
>>72474769

Good post pekka
>>
>>72467660
>>72467444

Well I like system of a down but completely disagree with the message
>>
>>72471733
>I notice you identify as Korean and not Asian.

Are you stupid?
Of course, just like an German identifies as German, not white..

No wonder Asians are taking over your country, you whites are fucking idiots
>>
>>72468487
Euronymous was trying to kill him so Varg got him before he could get him.

So like self defense, but not entirely legal. I'd call it self preservation.
>>
>>72475729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwTM2B6MUJU
>>
>>72476444
No wonder Whites are taking over pumping-dumping your women, you asians are so pathetic.
>>
I don't know if I like Varg or not, I agree with him on a lot of things but there are somethings he believes that are quite frankly insane. He actually believes europeans are modern neanderthals which is a baseless claim if I ever saw one. Also he kind of comes off as a bit of a megalomaniac, which makes me question if his killing of euronymous was truly in self defence.
>>
>>72465201

>burning abrahamic churches
>self-hating

Are you mentally deficient, or just the average Amerilard?
>>
Atheists, "neo-pagans" and all this degeneracy is just a void to fill for islam. These people spend their time insulting chrisitanity and are only making islam stronger.
>>
>>72465201
WE WUZ viKINGZ
>>
>>72466086
>can't mouseover flags any more

what flag is this anons? is it rare?
>>
>>72480554
tunisia

kinda rare
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.