[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Black Pigeon Speaks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: Y3IMguhP.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Y3IMguhP.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
What does /pol/ think of Black Pigeon Speaks?
>>
>>72462799

>MUH PRODUCTION VALUES
>MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
>>
>>72462799
I think you should think of more clever ways to shill.
>>
The world needs less edgy alt right youtube whiners not more.
>>
>>72462799
Didn't he go full retard recently?
Something about drugs being good
>>
Abandon other forms and show your real face jew
>>
>>72462799
i think he realy is into cuckolding , thats why he asks this shitty quastion every day here
>>
>>72463181
At least his are fun to watch and aren't just some bald guy talking into a camera for an hour and a half.
>>
File: 1461748792729.png (23 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461748792729.png
23 KB, 800x800
>>72462799
shill in desguise
he almost got me
>>
>>72462799
He went full retard with drug video. So fuck him, he lost all credibility.
Pick the true /pol/ack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZv9DDCBYw
>>
>>72462799
He went full retard with le microdosing LSD meme.
Also his videos were too polished; telltale sign of a paid shill.
>>
>>72463286
Does anyone actually WATCHES these videos?

I usually listen to them in background when i work on something little mind occupying.
>>
>>72463504
And what ideas were he supposed to implant as controlled opposition?
>>
>>72463623
I watch them.
>>
this guy has gone full shill mode. doesn't even care enough to word it differently
>>
>>72463504
even the creator of LSD expected it to be applied this way prior to its scheduling.

I know being antidrug is the new contrarian position but there is something to it

>it would have gone on to be used as ritalin had it not been so harshly scheduled-albert hoffman
>>
>>72463181
>The world needs less edgy alt right youtube whiners not more.

This.

All these edgy, anonymous far-far-far right One Drop Rule Vloggers...

Let's just hope that they remain unknown because they do more harm than good among normal people.
>>
>>72463286
>watching those videos

No you dumb fuck you work out to those videos and when Stefan Molyneux starts talking about the decline of the western world it makes you punch harder and do more push ups.
>>
>>72463730
Why woudl you watch bald guy head for 2 hours?
>>
>>72464044
Oh I thought you meant the pigeon dude's videos. I watch those, not the hour and a half bald guy's.
>>
>>72462799
I thought his shit was good then he admitted to using lsd microdoses and i was like WTF is this degenerate shilling.
I still like his stuff but the lsd video lowered my respect.
His stuff on women is priceless and entertaining. Plus he is an uncuked canuck in the Toronto, admist the whores of Babylon. Sodam and Gammorah has some hope yet.
>>
>>72463710
He hasn't revealed his power level yet. The pseudo-redpill material in his first videos was the initial phase to gain acceptance. With the LSD video, they rolled out the second phase, where they gradually steer the discourse away from the redpill stuff to more degenerate materials, while still keeping the redpilled tone.
>>
>>72463944
That's exactly what I do.
Though I remember doing bicep curls when that guy talked about buying a cow and a water buffalo, and I nearly dropped the weight on my feet b/c of laughter.
>>
>>72462799
STOP ATTENTION WHORING YOU CUNT.
>>
>>72464607
Microdosing and getting high are completely different you fucking leaf.

Should we ban cough syrup because if you take too much you get high? Why not ban nutmeg?That's a hallucinogen.
>>
>>72463292
>>72463236
>>72463873

LSD is the real life redpill, jews banned it right away once they realized you can see their real form while on LSD.
>>
>>72462799
He's a faggot. He talks like a retard and he is insufferable in the comments. Just saw him comment "keep going woes" on Millennial Woes video. What a faggot. Who says that? Maybe he was high on drugs
>>
>>72462799

Why would you name yourself after flying vermin that lives knee deep in its own shit and is noteworthy only for fighting over scraps of rotting bread?
>>
muh lsd
>>
The fact these threads keep coming up more often than any other media outlet is a sure sign that whoever controls that channel is here merely to test the waters.
TLDR: these threads are opinion based polls on if the channel is reaching its target audience
>>
>>72462799

What happened to StormClouds and why is he a farmer now?
>>
He is mentally challenged when it comes to maths, he really don't understand them.
>>
>>72464979
Why don't you throw yourself in a freezer next to Timothy Learoy you fucking quack. You'll be the second least likely person to be revived from the freezer. Though your kidneys could prove useful to a deserving soul.
>>
>>72464710
yeah, but why? I woudl understand if he tried to somehow defend israel saying that they protect us from muslims or something like that, but what bad will make promoting LSD?

Its not like doing it will turn you into homosexual and contract aids.
>>
He is right about almost everything.
>>
>>72462799
Filthy drug taking degenerate.
>>
>>72465700
oh so contrarian, go get yourself an overtaxed pack of smokes and chill out. You're no better than a creationists if you refuse to accept evidence LSD isn't the hippie strawman you can't retire.
>>
File: 1459836299803.jpg (328 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459836299803.jpg
328 KB, 1024x768
>>72465196
birds are the masterrace. also the only "vermin" we have here around are cats.
>>
He was ok until he started talking about how women are evil and LSD is good. Fuck this bird
>>
File: non-degenerate non-drinker.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
non-degenerate non-drinker.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>72463292
>>72464607
>>72465856
>>72463372
>>
>>72465755
This LSD stuff was just the beginning. It still had some redpilled quality, because the claim of LSD being a miracle substance banned by the evil government resonates well with the existing redpill-canon. And in the upcoming videos I guess they'll slowly introduce other "strange" topics, that won't be too outrageous to alert our mental immune systems, but just a little bit more degenerate each time. You've probably heard about the experiment where you slowly boil a frog without it noticing. This is pretty much the same.
>>
>>72462799
I like the effect of his LSD micro-dosing video. It really sorted out the men from the irrational, whinging babies who can't think for themselves for shit.
>>
>>72466067
>descendants of fucking dinosaurs
>have more efficient lungs than ours
>can fly
>can be more intelligent than a dog with 1/10 brain size (google for crows solving puzzles)
>can live fucking 100 years (parrots)
>>
>>72466544
anti drug people have the same complexes as anti gun folk regarding handling dissonant information
>>
>>72466434
Of course i heard that, its pretty much canon here. But it is the same with what he is doing or it is not. Maybe he just likes LSD.

I wonder what other of these topics he is supposed to introduce woudl be.
>>
>>72465970
Ah a hippie that explains everything. Go raise children that arent yours on a commune! Dont worry smoke this weed the world is so much better when youre all doped up! 68ers are the reason everything has gone to shit.
>>
>>72462799
a drug addict anti-science plebian commie shill

>>72463504

>>72463292
>>72465299
>>72464710
Truth.
>>
>>72466956
>LSD might help disturbed people better than pharmajews
>no lol that's trash
you better have big pharma stock or something
>>
>>72462799
He's bluepilled
>>
>>72462799
he is fucking reeeetard
produces cheap pseudo intellectual crap for easy views
>>
>lol it's degenerate
Worse than liberals who can't make arguments
>>
>>72467060
>a drug addict
hur dur our kids are injecting lsd in veins on ther penises
>>
>>72467146
In my country we have a Soros-funded libtard news site (444.hu), which tries to mimic the Vice and the Huffington post in some sense. Most of the staff is WEED LMAO-positive, and it was there that I've first read a lengthy article about the revival of therapeutic LSD usage. That was enough for me to grew suspicious about this whole thing, even though I myself did a fair amount of first-hand "research" with psychedelics in my teenage years.
The point is, globalists are up to something with psychedelics; keep an eye out in the coming years.
>>
>>72468016
psychedelics have been assimilated into the global hollywood monoculture, they have their sanctions on it but it a nuetral tool and even though leftists find it just as helpful to condition folk it is not restricted to these purposes.
>>
He is a nigger and did a really stupid video on LSD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ekkXrfmPM8
>>
>>72462799
He spreads the kind of info that needs to be spreaded around, like a community service but not really because he is getting money

Anyone who is getting mad about his LSD video isn't thinking big enough or not seein the real point.

The video is attracting druggies and pseudointellectual people, most of them leftists who are susceptible to new information, they are going to see his other videos and get redpilled, that's how you spread propaganda, pure and simple.
>>
>Women destroy civilizations, I'm not even going to analyze it any further than that basic level

JUST
>>
>>72468212
Yep. But there's a difference in the motives and usage patterns. Or is it just by accident that even though all the native tribes in history who had unlimited easy access to natural psychedelics (peyotl, ayahuasca, etc.), resorted to only use them for sacred purposes like healing- or initiation rituals, shamanism and so on?
If regular psychedelics use can have so many benefits, why didn't we use them on a daily basis in the past five millenia?
>>
You post this every night.
Because you post this every night, I will now unsubscribe from you.
>>
>>72469216
he is endorsing microdosing, which is more apples to apples with SSRIs than burning man. I no means seek to advocate unfettered usage for fun, but tempered application has demonstrated itself as promising.
>>
He's another one of those alt-right jew interlopers isn't he?
>>
>>72467060
>anti-science
The dude backs everything with studies.
>>
>>72462799

where do i start? he clearly has the gay lisp. infinity chan has doxed him as jew. need i go on?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.