[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel Palestie Conflict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: FourMaps2.png (513 KB, 1100x738) Image search: [Google]
FourMaps2.png
513 KB, 1100x738
hey /pol/, I've been reading into the history of the israel-palestine conflict after some notoriously biased libs shared some articles/published work about Jews essentially massacring Palestinians. In the early 1900s arabs rioted and beat jews to death and in surrounding countries is isnt/wasnt uncommon to see christians/jews being murdered by arabs.
What makes Israel any more in the wrong than the Palestinians? I'm pretty ignorant on the subject and just looking for some opinions and background info really.
>>
>>72460011
Nice double dubs.

>Sand niggers are trash
>Jews are trash
>Put em together and they fight
>US backs Israel cause Jews have all the money in the world
>Contrarian leftists hate Israel for it
>Nobody is right
>Everybody is wrong but me
>>
File: nutty-yahoo-wipe-from-map.jpg (25 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
nutty-yahoo-wipe-from-map.jpg
25 KB, 300x211
>>72460011
It's a fratricidal nationalist conflict similar to the troubles in Ireland in a lot of ways, where religion appears to be important but in fact religion plays little role, other than being a handy shorthand to define the in-group out-group dynamic.
>>
>>72460318
that's basically what i got from it. From what I've read Jews just managed to develop their sectors of the split economy back in the 20s-40s faster and after the influx of captial from muh holocaust completely modernized and dumped into research and development to literally jew more foreign investment while arabs couldn't compete
>>
File: 1461453161573.jpg (685 KB, 922x966) Image search: [Google]
1461453161573.jpg
685 KB, 922x966
This map explains what's currently going on in the world
>>
>>72460972
>Israel continues releasing territory outside of Israel back to the nations which attacked it.
>This map explains what is currently going on.
>>
File: Israel Palestine.jpg (196 KB, 808x518) Image search: [Google]
Israel Palestine.jpg
196 KB, 808x518
lurk moar
>>
File: Israel.png (63 KB, 837x555) Image search: [Google]
Israel.png
63 KB, 837x555
>>72460011
I can make biased looking maps too
>>
>>72460011
>jews are shit
>muslims are shit
>we're supposed to pick a side

Israel is a state of mind, not a real place. They can have their ethnostate anywhere, they just want that one because it causes the most friction possible between the Abrahamic religions.
Leave them both to die, the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.
>>
>>72461403
not very well though
>>
>>72461403
I literally just googled an image, friend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.