[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aztlan Reconquista
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13
File: UTI1857544_r900x493.jpg (64 KB, 900x493) Image search: [Google]
UTI1857544_r900x493.jpg
64 KB, 900x493
How to non-Mexican U.S. Hispanics feel about "Mexican-Americans" waving the Mexican flag around?

I only see Mexicans do this. Never seen an El Salvadorian or Honduran flag flown by those groups.
>>
It's retarded. If Mexico is so great, go live there and express your pride to the fullest.
>>
>>72459178
they are not mexican americans.

they are mexicans, period. dont lump us american born mexicans with these fucks.

im utterly sick of this shit. whites look down on us and illegals look down on us.

i kinda understand hiw blacks feel when they are lumped with niggers and being called uncle toms.
>>
>>72459178
It's a great way to indicate that your fundamentally hostile to the idea of the country in which you are. I personally want to see the hostility increase a great deal.
>>
File: ChO4dtdVEAAPhhl.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ChO4dtdVEAAPhhl.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
Mexicans Sucker Punch Trump Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWzPtF1B7Wo

Anti Trump Supporters in California Wave Mexican Flags and Chant Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T05i_OwAVJk
>>
>>72459178
It pisses me the fuck off. My grandpa came to this country as an infant and fought in WW2.
>>
>>72459178
If you like Mexico so much than move there.
>>
File: 1461018528779.jpg (131 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1461018528779.jpg
131 KB, 1280x960
>>72459638
>>
>>72459432
Do more to disassociate yourself with illegals. I'm from California and most legal mexicans I've met are on the side of illegals. I'm always skeptical when people claim "legal mexicans" are on Trump's side. Legal cubans, peruvians, Puerto Ricans, sure. But legal mexicans I've talked to are frequently either neutral or la raza.
>>
>>72460152
>future schengen border
>no romania
>when the conditions have been met since 2010 but toothpaste keeps cockblocking the vote
quite triggered desu
>>
File: 31889_gen373_els00_123_17lo.jpg (359 KB, 1600x2183) Image search: [Google]
31889_gen373_els00_123_17lo.jpg
359 KB, 1600x2183
>>72460813
>>
Mexican Americans are a myth... Send them back.
>>
>>72460717
The opposite is true here in Texas. There's a clear divide between Chicanos, legal Mexican-Americans who just want to make it in this country, and the illegals here. Notice that the counties that went for Trump during the Texas primaries were the border states and the ones that went for El Rato were the more predominately white or black counties
>>
>>72461734
I thought about moving to Texas at one time, from Utah. I was apprehensive about all the Mexicans, but some White guy I knew who used to live in Texas said "TexMex" are a lot different. Never really experienced that first hand, but have heard it again a few times since then.
>>
>>72459178
To all hispanics here: do you not find it insulting to the adopted nation to wave another flag?
>>
Fucking bullshit OP

it's like waving around the german flag in israel, a complete fuck you to the country and it's people while showing you prefer the other.

These are the fucks who bring to america all their "tradition and culture" and crime and drugs and violence, these are the fucks who keep mexico first even though theey live in freedom land, it pisses me off that these fucks think their country is so great even though it's a complete shithole and i would never set foot on that land until everything stabilizes to a concrete still.

IT'S BULLSHIT
>>
>>72459178
Infuriating. Mexicans give all spics a bad name. Aztlan is a bullshit meme.
>>72459638
I understand not liking Trump. I'm no fan of his myself, but I fucking hate these cunts. If you like that shitty flag so much, why don't you go back to that shithole?
>>
>>72462202
But whats the meaning behind of someone waving a german flag in Izrael? Just like what is the meaning behind a hispanic girl waving a mexican flag at ther graduation. It seems that for the former a german person may be waving a German out of admiration to his homeland while the girl may not be showing gratitude to the country that allowed her to stay for he to get an education.
>>
>>72462202

When white people stop waving the confederate flag then we'll talk.

>ps: I'm 100% American deal with it traitors
>>
I am of Mexican heritage, but I was born in the US My parents and grandparents were born in the US. I am an American. If you live in The US and call yourself a Mexican, go back to Mexico
>>
File: 1461728466600.jpg (652 KB, 1247x1081) Image search: [Google]
1461728466600.jpg
652 KB, 1247x1081
>>72462610
>while the girl may not be showing gratitude to the country that allowed her to stay for he to get an education.

Exactly, ungrateful cunts should go back to their "motherland".

America is the best, strongest, fastest, richest country in the world, in all of history that is able to accomplish anything it wants if it wants to, I will defend this country if shit hits the fan, even though it faked 9-11 and lost over 2.3 TRILLION FUCKING $$$ within 24 hours, this is the best damn country in the world.
>>
File: 1459667675146.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
1459667675146.png
35 KB, 645x552
First generation Mexican-American here, I could never understand why Mexicans in general are so proud of their shitty country. As a whole, a majority of Mexicans are rape-babies who've never maintained a stable, uncorrupt government for more than 30-40 years in all of our history. Nothing of value has come out of Mexico, no great achievements have been made in Mexico. Really the only thing there is to offer is cheap labor. Yet these second or third generation kids chant "La Raza", wave around Mexican flags, insult people for being patriotic, yet they are barely able to hold a convo in Spanish. Its a whole other level of delusion it hurts my brain to think about and what's worse is out here in the Bay Area the public schools themselves encourage Latino "empowerment" and shit like that.

Part of me is ashamed to be Mexican by heritage, but hey, I was born here, I was raised here, I fucking love this country. MAGA.
>>
If those shitstains love Mexico so much they or their families would have never left and actually worked to improve this shit country. They just wanted gibmedats and a fancy lifestlye while still pretending to be related to "the homeland". NO, you're not mexican, you're not american, you're faggots. Fuck off but don't come back, promptly meet your fate at the bottom of the Rio Bravo, you cultural mongrels.
>>
>>72463528

I grew up in southern California. The majority of people I knew and was friends with were Hispanic.

There are wonderful, patriotic Mexican-Americans like you and then there are spics. Don't think we view you all the same, anon.
>>
>>72462759
>someone else is doing something bad that's sort of similar so we shouldn't address this bad thing this person is doing
I've never understood this logic.
>>
Fucking pochos
>>
>>72459178
DELETE THIS
>>
They aren't americans, and i wouldn't even disgrace mexico by calling them mexicans.
Why would you flee a country and never desire to return, but wave it's flag around in a country where it doesnt belong.
>>
>>72463606
This. Majority of my family is back in Mexico. My parents expanded their business over here so I didnt have much of a choice. Alot of the flag waiving 'mexicans' here dont even speak proper spanish. Alot of them havnt even been to Mexico. They just make the rest of us trying to make a living look bad.
>>
>>72464107
SoCal born and raised. Maybe 40% at best are hard working and good people. The rest are spics.
>>
Americans wave the U.S. flag, as they are citizens of that nation.

Non-Americans wave the flag of another country.

It's quite simple.
>>
File: illegals.png (436 KB, 651x506) Image search: [Google]
illegals.png
436 KB, 651x506
>>72464107
I live around mostly Mexicans.

On any working day, 9am to 3pm, every car is still on the street.

Most Mexicans do not work.

The whole Aztlan shit, I've had Mexicans walk up to me at Home Depot and spout this shit. It's not some fringe belief.

Mexicans are so removed from the "ideal citizen" we'd be better off with a wave of Syrian refugees than these fucks.
>>
File: murica.gif (4 MB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
murica.gif
4 MB, 250x200
>>72459178
Mexican here, fuck those fucken wet backs I wish we could send them to Mexico and see if they waive that flag still, they'll be crying like faggots, it makes me rage so much my parents came here legally and these fucken pieces of shit come here and want everything in the hand. I'm gonna go drink a beer, I'm so fucken raging right now, I love the United States, God bless America and fuck Mexico and you beaners who wave Mexican flags.
>>
>>72459178
It's tantamount treason. It's filthy and proves their loyalty is not with the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 450x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 450x482
>>72459178
>>72459432
Most Mexicans in the US are cancer regardless of the status. And what is legal Mexican anyway? Can we call those who got Reagan Amnesty legals? No. Can we call those who are born to illegals on American soil legals? No. Can we call those born to Mexican parents on non-immigrant visa legals? No. All of them have to be stripped of citizenship and deported.
>>
>>72466539
You're not a Mexican, m8: you're an American.

We need more of you.
>>
>>72466600
Little to no economic justification, but an entirely moralistic justification.
>>
File: PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg (261 KB, 1024x823) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg
261 KB, 1024x823
>>72459178
THEY GOT TO GO BACK, THE GOD EMPEROR WILLS IT!
>>
>>72461734
I think us Texans have it good when it comes to our Spics. People here are more proud to be Texans over American or Mexican.
>>
File: 1455998907811.jpg (109 KB, 595x405) Image search: [Google]
1455998907811.jpg
109 KB, 595x405
>>72466984
I'd say you're wrong..

But hey, at least you're not in California.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 426x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 426x604
>>72466757
That's call following the law. USA is a country, not a company.
>>
>>72467262
I'm not saying we dont have that La Raza shit but Ive never seen Houston or Dallas chimpout the way LA has.
>>
>>72459178
They are retards.

Mexicans are niggers of this race. Spain doesn't do this, neither do salvadorians who mexicans always put the blame on. I guess puerto ricans would be the next to do that, but they are a territory. (and tbqh el Salvador is pretty much US controlled anyway)
>>
>>72461734
>Chicanos
where do all these stupid names come from? Hispanics, Chicanos, Xicanos, Latinos..

Just call them what they are; mestizos.
>>
>>72467635
This
>>
If Mexico is so great and full of wonderful people, then why do they have a problem with us wanting to keep them there to allow them to grow into a prosperous nation?
>>
It is really damn annoying, i get being proud of your heritage but don't claim to be an American if you put Mexicans first. It is even more annoying because if you attack these people you are called an Uncle Tom.
>>
I've never met one that didnt either just approve or not care, rationalizing with "just let them trabajar, they need to soportar their familia" or something like that.
Of fucking course if you ask in this echochamber you already know what kind of responses you're going to get from mexican uncle toms.
If Mexicans truly felt like the ones in my latter statement then how do you explain all the advocacy groups and organizations that go so far to help illegals get situated finding work, a place to live, protection from getting deported?
>>
>>72462759
>Mexican flag
>literally a foreign flag

>Confederate Battle Flag
>literally born and flown by U.S. born citizens during the bloodiest war in American history

They aren't even comparable you fucking pepperbelly
>>
>>72459178
It´s alright if you do it to reunite with fellow inmigrants of your country on a national holyday or so
>>
>>72466539

M8 these people have nothing to do with you, you're American
>>
>>72460152
it´s fucking unfair to lump South america with africa
>>
>>72462759
>When white people stop waving the confederate flag
They more or less outlawed it last year you retard.

Cant put it on government buildings or public shit anymore.
>>
>>72459432
>dont lump us american born mexicans

You mean American born Americans nigga.

>>72459178
If they're illegals then they are fucking invaders. If they're US citizens then they're fucking traitors.
>>
>>72466535
A buddy of mine works with a full blooded Navajo. Some other spicfag that used to work with them started spouting his La Raza shit. He got BTFO when he said something like "this land needs to go back to the people originally had it, Mexico!" Well, the Navajo just piped up and said "Excuse me?" He STFU after that.

As for the "Syrian" refugees, nope. Do not want. I know an American who is living in Germany and has dealt with the illegals here. He wishes the Muslims were half as nice as the beaners. He says that there is no comparison, and he didn't like the illegals here.
>>
>>72466600
A legal one is somebody who went through the legal immigration/green card process.
>>
>>72469472
What's interesting is that Native Americans are among the most patriotic Americans you'll meet, with the highest rate of military enlistment of any group. The only people who bitch about "Redskins" being exploited are White liberals.
>>
File: Iwantsumbroccolis.jpg (29 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Iwantsumbroccolis.jpg
29 KB, 512x384
>>72466947
damn, i want that hat
>>
>>72469617
No. Those who got any status through amnesty, giving birth/being born in USA while illegally or on non-immigrant visa are not legals. Their papers are invalid and issued unconstitutionally.
>>
>>72459178
>Mexican-Americans

People who identify themselves as Mexican-Americans should be deported back to Mexico. These pseudo wetbacks are giving us a bad name and their actions NEED the appropriate consequence. The Hispanic community has seriously gotten off easily due to affirmative action/Political Correctness, and is only encouraging more degenerates to come to this country. There are a plenty of Hispanics, like myself who advocate true equality, rather than entitlement crutches. However, the liberal atmosphere is trying to portray us as victims, instead of citizens.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.