[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to let go of the redpill, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1419212395620.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1419212395620.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
I want to let go of the redpill, /pol/
>>
start building a cuckshed
>>
>>72459121

The true redpill is that /pol/ itself is bullshit too.

Free your mind OP
>>
Sauce on that naked chick?
>>
File: 1429673386876.jpg (153 KB, 644x477) Image search: [Google]
1429673386876.jpg
153 KB, 644x477
>>72459121
bread pill is the only way.
>>
probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen op
>>
>>72459322
this desu
>>
>>72459322
this, gotta ascend to a higher plane of existence.
>>
>>72459121
That's the curse of /pol/, germAnon.

I guess sometimes, knowing is a bad thing. /pol/ does a spectacular job of raising the big question. Is it better to live miserably, knowing that your society, race, species, civilization is slowly being degraded into nothingness? Or is it better to know nothing, and accept, enjoy, and revel in the subversion of all the things we should be loyal to?

/pol/ made me decide. You've got to make that choice yourself.

Of course, it doesn't matter now. You know. Once you know, it's in your brain. You might try to forget. You might try to escape. But it never leaves.

You can go crazy, drinking, drugging, and smoking your way to bliss. But wouldn't that make you a part of the degeneracy? Yes, it would.

So you're left with suffering. You have to. You must. Suffer, knowing everything is going to burn, eventually.

Just know that there are plenty of people who suffer with you.

Don't move out of Germany. Don't bow down. Don't bend over. Spread the truth, slowly, like a black ink leaching through a stack of paper. The truth hurts. But you can spread it. Rally those who would have at first shunned you.

Convince your friends, your family, your coworkers, all of them, to accept the facts. Slowly, but surely. Once you've done that, the truth with start to win again.

Good luck, germAnon
>>
>>72459322
/pol/ is good as a critique of the mainstream narrative.

but its kind of useless after this. what you see with /pol/ is a chaotic scrambling for scraps of truth after people's ideological anchor has been removed.
>>
>>72459121
CRAWLING IN MA SKINZ
>>
>>72459121
You don't let go of the redpill. It has the control. Ever notice how the voice in your head gloms onto it? Your inner thoughts and subconscious understand these facts to be true.

It wont leave you.
>>
>>72460313
>knowing everything is going to burn, eventually
This is kinda depressing, but it's the truth. If history is the greatest teacher, then it is inevitable that all civilizations will fail the test of time, no mater the level of nazi super science they have.

You can't fight entropy.
>>
>>72459121
Someone needs to make the women version of this
>>
>>72459121
>I want to let go of the redpill, /pol/

I know that feeling.
Was visiting my parents recently and in the evenings we watched some TV, there was Markus Lanz and Anne Will and everything and all that super bluepilled GEZ TV ... and it was so relaxing and comfy! Then I came home and was reading Daily Stormer and /pol/ again ... and I immediately stopped feeling relaxed.
>>
File: 1447804118124.jpg (80 KB, 435x960) Image search: [Google]
1447804118124.jpg
80 KB, 435x960
Once you're dead inside you can't go back
>>
>One chance at life
>Born mixed blood in modern Britain
I was already robot tier before being redpilled. As of now I'm wondering if I've died and gone to hell.
>>
>>72462537
Christians are sheeple though, they need a book to tell them how to to live.
>>
>>72459251
fuckoff
>>
File: image.gif (780 KB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
780 KB, 325x203
>>72459121
Dont let go, embrace it!

Three books I recomend for dealing with, understanding and getting the most of your new redpilled world:

-Ride the Tiger: A Survival Manual for the Aristocrats of the Soul

-The Doctrine of Awakening: The Attainment of Self-Mastery According to the Earliest Buddhist Texts

-The 48 Laws of Power

Made me a lot happier
>>
File: fat-edl-member.png (99 KB, 275x369) Image search: [Google]
fat-edl-member.png
99 KB, 275x369
>>72464150
No...you fuck off
>>
>>72459423
Great taste Croatia, I was thinking the same thing.

Something about plain blonde girls with braids that's literal perfection.
>>
>>72459121
http://youtu.be/kBwoEXlTph0
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>72462537
>cripplechan
>>
>>72459121

an hero, cuk!

It is the only way!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.