[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waa Poland victim, evil Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1455300904446.jpg (81 KB, 960x728) Image search: [Google]
1455300904446.jpg
81 KB, 960x728
>Russia, 1602-03. 30% of the country dies in a giant famine
>not clear line of succession ever since Ivan IV Terrible killed his son 20 years before
>Poles decide to prop up pretenders twice (fake Dimitri's ) and in deal with Vatican planned to convert the broken half starving country
>Occupied Smolensk and Moscow exposed to roving bands of robbers and rapists that were setting fires everywhere
>Swedes decided to enter from the north, pillaging and supporting their pretender
>Tatar nomads pillage land from the south almost annually

We conquered Moscow, Polen stronk...(3 threads later)..fuck you Russia, we would be richer than Germany if not for you
>>
>>72458166

Poland deserves everything thing they got. I laugh when they cry about World War 2.
>>
>>72458166
Refugees dont want to go to poland because its even worse than where they came from
>>
File: winged hussar.jpg (1019 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
winged hussar.jpg
1019 KB, 1920x1080
Poles had badass winged hussars.

Russian military victories came from time honored tactic of throwing men out in front of the enemy endlessly until they won.

Poland wins in style points.
>>
>>72458166
I reposted your thread on /int/, family.
>>
>>72460052
Tnx. We can't let the Eternal Pole to constantly get away with shit.
>>
>>72458166
>we
>>
>>72459268
>sour grapes
>>
>>72458166
Nobody cares about the XVII cent. except butthurt Russians with Croat proxy.
>>
>>72458166
>implying anyone gives a shit about something that happened 400 years ago
>>
File: pic01.jpg (188 KB, 680x372) Image search: [Google]
pic01.jpg
188 KB, 680x372
>>72459268
Are you sure that's the correct reason, leafman?
>>
>>72459586

>time honored tactic of throwing men out in front of the enemy endlessly until they won.

Yes. They are subhumans, what is new?!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.