[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets face the facts pole, White men dont run the USA, The Jew does.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pure_coincidence.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pure_coincidence.webm
598 KB, 480x360
Lets face the facts pole, White men dont run the USA, The Jew does.
>>
This is true. But the white man can take it back
>>
>>72455198
>pole

welcome to 4chan newfag
>>
>>72455277
Not with your demographics
>>
File: image.jpg (940 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
940 KB, 3264x2448
>>72455425
Implying we need demographics on our side
>>
>>72455395
>being this fugging new
>>
We're the true Ubermensch. God's chosen people.
>>
>>72455820
And no. We're not white. It would be a fucking disgrace to call us white.
>>
>>72455198
thats a nice gun, but im 99% sure that if hilary came to your house and demanded you give her your guns, you would put on your chastity belt, walk out with all weapons and give them to her like the good little cuck we all know /pol/ is
>>
>>72455198
Who is this Jew I keep hearing about?
>>
>>72455616
Cool airsoft gun, macfag.
>>
>>72455820
jews are shit, your chosen fable is a lie, and you believed it
>>
We need to erase israel, then the federal reserve, and once you take money out of politics and destroy AIPAC the jew will be crippled and exposed
>>
>>72455885
To be fair, I don't have any guns anymore. I lost them all in a tragic boating accident.
>>
>>72456245
>Jews control the world
>The fable is a lie

Like really does it matter at that point?
>>
>>72455884
You are white, most Jews are white, Judaism isn't a race. Fuck off.
>>
>>72455277
Centuries of jewish schemes could be stopped in it's tracks over night.

All whites have to do, is wake the fuck up.

>>72455820
No.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.