[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a degenerate. I want the Democrats to win solely based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
I'm a degenerate. I want the Democrats to win solely based on the fact that marijuana will be legalised and minimum wage will be $15 an hour. I can work a slave wage job for $15 an hour if I can go home to my studio apartment, smoke weed and play video games. I'd rather not vote Hillary though.
>>
>>72455130

>he believes democrats will actually do these

Don't smoke weed kids.
>>
>>72455130

You won't be able to work $15 an hour because the work isn't worth $15 an hour. Those jobs will go to the 35 million illegal immigrants.

Here is Jerry Brown admitting minimum wage makes no sense and will screw up the economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjduaZw_UeU
>>
>>72455297
Fpbp sage in all fields
>>
>implying companies will comply with a 15 dollar wage
>implying Democrats will follow through with their proposals
You are delusional
>>
>>72455499
/thread
>>
File: Kekking balls breh.png (49 KB, 445x443) Image search: [Google]
Kekking balls breh.png
49 KB, 445x443
>>72455499
>>72456554
Unemployment payouts will be adjusted to suite the new minimum wage.
>>
>>72456908
>replying to a /thread and a /threaded post
>>
>>72455130
I smoke weed. I'm going to vote for Trump.
>>
Hillary only hires Mexicans to vote for her.
>>
Trump wants a wall to keep brick weed out, if he disturb foreign supply the states will legalize commerce between themselves
>>
Most democrats oppose legal weed.
>>
>>72457279
>replying to a reply to a /thread and a /threaded post
>>
You know, you can get a 15 dollar an hour job and smoke illegal weed as it is.
>>
>>72458339
>replying to a reply to a /thread and a /threaded post
>>
>>72455130
You think you're saying something original here, you're not. You think you're saying ''oh, I am not like those other guys who vote Democrat for shitty reasons, I just want these good things for myself''. You're not special, you're just another mindless Democrat. You're stupid and uneducated like the rest of them. People like you are the reason Democrats are winning.

Minimal wage increase would be terrible for you. You'd definitely lose your job seeing as you're a dumb stoner. The 15 dollars an hour thing is not a reason to wish for Democrats to win. Only Bernie is clueless enough to be suggesting it.
Also the weed, what the fuck is it with you, retard? Can you not buy weed? I can buy weed at any time and I don't even live in America. Here weed is less legal and harder to get than in America, yet I can buy it. Can you not buy weed, retard? You want your country to burn just so you can buy weed in the store instead of buying it from a dealer?
>>
>>72455130
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>72455130
>and minimum wage will be $15 an hour
you do know your currency will lose its vallue if this happens right?
>>
>>72457499
This. OP is a fag as usual.
>>
>>72455130
neither happens at a federal level even if a democrat wins. the executive branch doesnt have the constitutional power to create laws.

thats the legislative branch
>>
>Work at Mickey Fuggin Deez
>Make $10/hr CA minimum wage
>See the $15 proposal
>"Ahh shit hammie, I won't be at the bottom no more"
>Somehow, some idiot actually gets it pushed through
>Still at the bottom because everyone raised prices to adjust for inflation, and it's still just the minimum amount of pay
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
In Alaska weed is legal, mostly a states rights issue. You can't really pay anyone a very low wage due to cost of living but we get a PFD check every year. You can save money by hunting and Amazon prime. Nothing's funnier when the USPS lady delivers my 70lb bags of dog food.
>>
Thanks for creating a strawman I can use in the future. I was beginning to think I would lose arguments.
>>
>>72458251
>Most democrats oppose legal weed.

don't care.. Most Americans support legalizing marijuana. http://www.gallup.com/poll/186260/back-legal-marijuana.aspx

>>72458876
The problem with voting like this is that it contributes to a candidate who may be shit and negatively affect the country. Considering most people are retarded and uninformed voters (if you gave them a test on their chosen candidate at the voting booth, they wouldn't do so well), being a retard and acknowledging it is fucking lazy and cowardly. You have a duty as an American to vote wisely.

>>72460368
>mostly a states rights issue

Are people in some states less entitled to an intoxicating plant than the other one? I always see it as a personal rights issue foremost.
>>
>>72461873
>Are people in some states less entitled to an intoxicating plant than the other one?

It was technically legal before because of privacy rights. We voted to legalize last year. Hardcore conservatives even voted yes. It's funny because it's the left who wants to regulate and really tax it high. Most of that gets voted down though cause they are a minority.
>>
>>72460326
This. I went to cali 5 years ago and was most surprised by the cost of everything everywhere. Wage increase = cost increase = no change.

>>72455130
Legalizing weed only requires a local ballot initiative. The presidential election does not factor in. Find a local petition to have it added to the ballot and sign it.
>>
>I want the Democrats to win solely based on the fact that marijuana will be legalised
Jesus christ m8 lay off the drugs.
>>
>>72462349
I've realized how many conservatives are in favor of legalization. After all, traditionally they support smaller government. Whether that's the prevailing theme of the Republican party these days, however, is another matter.
>>
>>72463127
Well Obama's been POTUS for 7 years now and has done nothing.
>>
>>72455130
You are an idiot if you think the dems will give you any of that.
>>
>>72463327
President Obama doesn't reflect the democratic party. Plenty of democrats hate him as well. He's been shitty for the most part and it's hard to tell who's interests he's in these days.

Then again, there are Democrats who dismiss marijuana legalization like he does. Obama has mocked and laughed about it when he was questioned on it. Apparently the US does not multitask, and marijuana needs to be put at the bottom of the list. I always think of the people who could benefit from it, medically, besides just anxiety problems (especially since a lot of that is bullshit) when I hear someone say "It's a non-issue". Also, the millions in profit a city could rake in.
>>
File: 1461921528135.jpg.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
1461921528135.jpg.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
In some states, you may receive a $300 fine or jail time for this.

Justifications for the prohibition of a plant?

>B-but it's not just a plant
>It's literally a fucking plant

I don't understand you guys sometimes. Are intoxicating plants not plants? Tip your fedora if I'm wrong.
>>
>>72465250
They're easily manipulated cucks.

They heard this valid argument used too many times. They mock it now since they can't refute it.

They base their political opinions on memes and the personality of the people they side with.

Greatest bootlicking cucks
>>
>>72455130
How the fuck can you be such a pussy?
You smoke weed already? Guess what? It's still going to be easy to get with Trump; as long as you aren't one of those morons who smokes Mexican brick weed.
A 15$ minimum wage sounds great until you realize that the cost of living will rise with the wage and fewer people will be able to get any of these jobs.
If you're too stupid to work around the law for your weed, you really shouldn't be smoking it in the first place.
>>
>>72465250
It should be legal.
Legalization is not worth giving up our nation.
>>
>>72466597
>You smoke weed already? Guess what? It's still going to be easy to get with Trump; as long as you aren't one of those morons who smokes Mexican brick weed.

Trump is not against marijuana legalization. He understands how to separate his personal feelings on it from his duty to the nation. He would most certainly legalize it if he had the chance to touch on the issue.

>>72466685
>Legalization is not worth giving up our nation.

We're not giving up our nation by legalizing it. I can't imagine a scenario where we would.
>>
File: escape qt.jpg (24 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
escape qt.jpg
24 KB, 295x295
>>72455130
hillary wont legalize it

she wants more "reaserch"

which means those corporate prisons she has business with won't fill themselves up if the failed drug war stops
>>
Weed is like a hard drug now to the un initiated. Should not be legal lol wtf
>>
>>72466819
Giving it up by voting democrat you dumb cuck
>>
>>72466819
You're right about Trump but I doubt he's going to push for legalization.
>>72467296
Pretty much this. We don't need Soros' pets gaining office just because my fellow potheads are too damn stupid to prioritize things correctly.
>>
>>72455130
You do realize trump is in favor of medical marijuana right senpai? It cripples the spics cartel.
>>
>>72467490
Not just medical afaik. Medical is a cuck policy, go all the way with recreational use. Cartels will be hurt with recreational use legalized, and people will be better for it
>>
File: meme magic.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
meme magic.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>72467183
i did weed before alcohol

it was fun
>>
>>72455130
I thought buying weed illegally is cheaper, is it not?
>>
>>72467656
This

Alcohol is decent and I appreciate it in it's fine ways. A nice whiskey buzz takes me back to my childhood, sitting on the porch in the hot summer heat. Boy oh boy whiskey.
>>
>>72455130
what guarentee do you have that either of those will happen?

iirc, states determine what laws go into effect in their state, and in recent years have only gotten more active in limiting nationwide laws in their states
>>
>>72467911
i love alcohol as well, makes me relaxed and carefree for a while

it can also allow for deeper thinking and greater appreciation of sensation

i almost always drink with low tolerance, and when i do it gives me a nice increase in dopamine and euphoria as well

mixed with a bit of weed it feels even better
its prettyarad
>>
>>72468436
>mixed with a bit of weed it feels even better

Absolutely. My only issue with alcohol is the taste and the possible nausea. Sometimes I want to drink more, but sometimes it hurts. And I do prepare myself and try to eat a nice comfortable meal to cushion the blow of the alcohol at the pit of my stomach, but it's something I'm slowly getting better at (handling my booze, that is)
>>
>>72467865
Sort of, it is the same price. Texas needs legal stores because of no risk of jail time or legal fees.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.