[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't fuck with us or you get your face smashed in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: ChLy1hyUUAE3zVR.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ChLy1hyUUAE3zVR.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
don't fuck with us or you get your face smashed in
>>
>>72454940
That not his blood
>>
>>72455025

it actually is. He got his face fucked up by a nig
>>
File: pepeedge.png (33 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepeedge.png
33 KB, 225x225
>>72454940
I cannot wait until there is a real backlash against these stupid fucks. I want to see the looks on their faces when they finally figure out that they're not special and they can get fucking wrecked too.

I don't even consider myself a Trump supporter, but I know that I could live in Trump's vision of the US, and these faggots cannot. I think I'm going to vote for Trump just out of fucking spite.
>>
>>72455896
>I think I'm going to vote for Trump just out of fucking spite.
i honestly think this is how trump will win, people are sick of leftist lies and all around faggotry
>>
>>72454940
All the more reason to deport the criminals Attacking people who hold opposing views. Thats un American. Leftists are dangerous, what ever sympathy I had is gone.
>>
>>72455896
Nope they will simply outbreed us and anyone who can't see that te USA will be bred into Mexico 2 needs to look harder. Then the USA just becomes a brown liberal hell hole like Mexico and all other places without enough pale blood.
>>
File: 000.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>>72454940
Vote for shit, get hit
>>
File: 1306324478285.jpg (49 KB, 444x454) Image search: [Google]
1306324478285.jpg
49 KB, 444x454
8 MORE YEARS
>>
Ain't scared of a fight. Watch your back.
>>
>>72456360
And then they get a whole other form of faggotry
>>
File: trump_clinton.jpg (40 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
trump_clinton.jpg
40 KB, 511x640
>>72456983
8 MORE YEARS
>>
>>72455153
Is there a proof of that?
>>
>>72457107
sure they do
>>
In a real race war, whites and asians would fuck them up.
>>
>>72457152
D I A M O N D S
I
A
M
O
N
D
S
>>
>>72454940
I have beaten the shit out of so many of you faggots i can't even fucking wait. I fucking dare you to try that shit on someone like me.

There is a reason missing people stay missing in Canada.
>>
>>72455896
Don't worry man, when this country (and indeed the rest of this world) collapses into anarchy, they'll be the first fuckers to turn on each other and starve to death. So that's a plus.
>>
I can't wait for an sjw faggot to start some shit with me. All of them I come acfross are beta faggots that say s-s-sorry when I ask them what they're looking at when I'm conceal carrying. Just once let an ape get aggressive and put his hands on me.
>>
>>72456548
Im a dedicated trump supporter and not even I can spin this hypocrisy that occured at this event. Maybe we as trump supporters should state the truth as oppose to giving falsified accounts.

First, many of the agitators were not even hispanic but blm filthy scum trying to provoke trumps rally goers. And labeling them as collectively all illegals makes you seem as uninformed about politics as bernie sanders and his loony toons policies.

But, the hypocrisy of those uncivilized trump suppoters that assualted the protestors in the crowd awhile back ago were uncalled for as well. All sides have done wrong, it really shows how much of a mess america is in.

Im an italian american and many can say that were a burden on the usa. Many point to a failing new jersey and cast blame. Just because new jersey is a third world place doesnt mean that defines who I am as a person.
>>
>>72457935
>Im an italian american and many can say that were a burden on the usa.
get out cuck
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.