[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did old man Hindenburg think about Hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1195_hitler_und_hindenburg.jpg (41 KB, 640x461) Image search: [Google]
1195_hitler_und_hindenburg.jpg
41 KB, 640x461
What did old man Hindenburg think about Hitler?
>>
>>72452483
Based Hindenburg thought he was just a crazed Bohemian corporal, the only thing he got wrong about that is that he was Austrian
>>
>>72452633
No good words about Hitler?
>>
>>72452483
If I remember correctly, they really disliked each other.
>>
>>72452945
You think it's because Hindenburg couldn't fathom something out of the aristocracy to get into power?

It'd be more of a class affair than a personal affair.
>>
>>72453124
someone*
>>
>>72452483
>Reply
prolly real fkn dissappointed. hitler had a greta oppurtunity that he squandered and ruined by disregarding his peers and advisors and forcing millions of german to travel deep into russian territory to die.

hitler was an idiot fucking loser. all he had to do was rely on his advisors liek any normasl fuckign person, but nein. he decided to go his own way and not only ruined the german reputation, but the oppurtunity to make germany a permanent fixture in the world.

fuck hitler. hindenburg probably spit on him the moment they met, after crushing his weak little wart covered hand.
>>
>>72453238
He died 1935 if i remember corectly He didn't witness what He had enabled.
>>
>>72453187
Oh, I have no doubt that factored into it. Hindenburg used to refer to Hitler by his military rank when he was speaking about him, and Hitler regarded Hindenburg as a reactionary from a bygone era. The pictures with them together seem subtly imply they at least a little bit of respect for one another.
>>
>>72453124
That and He didn't like the extreme Partys all together but the Black friday and the following political turmoil forced his actions.
And its Not like they didn't tried virtualy everyone else who was eligible before him.
Brüning, Schleicher, von Papen and all fucked Up and couldn't get the parlament behind them.
Hitlers Party got the largest vote and Not making the Boss would be like letting the country Slip into full blown Civil war.

>Tl:Dr He had no Choice and was propably sick of all the shit around him
>>
File: paul_von_hindenburg.jpg (29 KB, 550x329) Image search: [Google]
paul_von_hindenburg.jpg
29 KB, 550x329
>>72453238
Hindenburg wasn't alive when the war started.

>>72453767
>a reactionary from a bygone era
>>
>>72453767
What do you mean by
>a reactionary from a bygone era

>>72453872
Was that all from WW1 repercussions?
>>
>>72453767
Its 'Staged' by the Nazi Propaganda. Shot in Potsdam to make the Impression that everything is fine and dandy.
He knew Hindenburg was Held in High regards in the General Public and He needed to blend in and Show That He is a moderate.
>>
>>72452945
Hitler wasn't allies with him but he respected him because he was a Soldier. Hitler had his body removed from its grave and hidden so the Soviets wouldn't desecrate it.
>>
>>72452483
He was just a means to an end.
>>
>>72452483

Hitler was thought to be a perfect puppet for the Weimar-elite, because he represented their point of view and was very open to listen to them.
So this "camarilla" pressured Hindenburg to appoint Hitler, he did and later died that year.
Big suprise Hitler said "fuck you" to the elites did his own thing, meaning he took Hindenburg's role as president and molt it together with the Chancellor creating the "Führer".

From a personal standpoint; Hindenburg wasn't really fond of Hitler since he was just a Corporal, but Hitler had much respect for Hindenburg, for example he never showed himself in his party-uniform when together with Hindenburg.
>>
>>72454124
More or less. Germany had a pretty good Run during the roaring twenties but the Stock market Crash in the US in 1928 brought the economy to its knees.
Us wanted its money back since they needed it badly. This LED to Hyperinflation in Germany which had to pay enourmous sums in war reparations. Imagine burning 10000000 Dollar Notes to heat Up your House because its worth less than fire Wood.
This of course had dire consequences for the people which led to ever higher votes for the radical left and right.
>>
File: image.gif (711 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
711 KB, 245x200
>>72454582
Fuck the camarilla.
>tfw no anarch free state
>>
>>72452483
That picture gave me the feels
Hindenburg: Please protect them, when I'm gone. They need a role model when I'm gone
Hitler: I'll do my best
>>
>>72454867

corrected it for you

Hitler: please appoint me chancellor you old fuck
Hindenburg: lol ok u cheeky cunt, gonna die anyway :DDD
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.