[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims are nice people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: muslimfamily.jpg (288 KB, 1064x944) Image search: [Google]
muslimfamily.jpg
288 KB, 1064x944
After 9/11 I was taught to be afraid of Muslims. IRL every time I meet a Muslims it's a nice and funny person who is kind and genereous to me. My neighbours in China always cooked for me and were always lovely and friendly. We have many cultural differences. inb4 bait accusations. In my life all the Muslims I meet are nice people. That's a simple point. Anyone else feel the same as me? In China I always used to go to the Muslim restaurants, they're really good over there. Islam is nothing to fear. On TV we see the dramatic extremists but they are in the minority.
>>
>>72451060
Those people in pic related look like dipshits and none of them are taller than 4'10"
>>
>>72451060
they lie cheat steal and kill. Easy to persuade people into believing in they are peaceful, go pray Mohamed, while the british look up and let you rape and kill everyone.
>>
>>72451060
nice taquyia Ahmed
>>
*westernized muslims
>>
>>72451396
>westernized Muslims
>in China
/pol/ is dumber than I thought
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Enjoy!
>>
>>72451396
When I hear "westernization" the first thing that comes to mind is "Uighurs"
>>
>>72451060
>>72451060

come spend a week in berlin, i'll show you around their friendly neighbourhoods.
>>
>>72451060
Almost every stall or shop owner has been rude, or tried to cheat me.
I know a few muslims and they're fine...apart from the fact they're muslim. They're always moaning about identity politics. So much so, I'd like to see how they dealt with acid being thrown in their face.

There's always an uneasy air about them. Like they're keeping something from you.
It's a religion that teaches selfishness.
>>
>>72451488
so im entirely wrong because i temporarily forgot that the correct term for this exact instance would be 'integrated', you parasitic, semantic, pseudointellectual fucking waste of space?

go fuck yourself like uncle taught you
>>
>>72451060

It really is funny seeing new /pol/ just eat up this anti Muslim rhetoric without even thinking about who is pushing it.

Every time you dream about killing Muslims you are just being a useful idiot for kikes.
>Jews flood the world with mudslimes
>muzzies cause shit because they are savages after all
>the west is shilled into fighting proxy wars in the interest of a greater Israel

Why would you go to war and fight the rocks that another person is throwing at you? The man throwing the rocks is the main problem.

>inb4 someone shitposts ebin memes like t. Achmed

Don't get me wrong I hate pretty much all Semitic sand nigger religions, but they should fight it out amongst themselves. I don't care if Jews and Muslims hate each other. This isn't the west's fight in the slightest.
>>
>>72451819
Sorry man if I seemed like a douchebag.
>>
>>72451060
>what is taqiya
>>
>>72451060
Why is it always under a British flag?
>>
>>72451060
your anecdotes clearly render all data and peer reviewed studies invalid
>>
>inb4 bait accusations
You're bait or retarded. Pick one.
>>
>>72451060
I have met countless Muslims and a lot were nice, but most were religious extremists one way or another, regularly praying or wearing the hijab or not eating pork or believing in the Quran. And honestly, for good reason I am afraid of such people.
>>
>>72452390
and/or
>>
>>72452298
cus theyre cucks
>>
>>72452116

nah, im sorry man

what are your thoughts on the issue
>>
If Muslims are such peaceful people, then how come you have to keep reminding me how peaceful they are?
>>
>>72451060
In Afghanistan they'd invite us in for tea and be really hospitable, then shoot at us once were far enough from their little village. Don't be fooled Britcuck. These people take any opportunity they can to strike out at people who don't hold their beliefs.
>>
>>72452660
Because if you offend them, all the nice and peaceful ones will become radicalized in an instant and blow themselves up
>>
>>72451060
Muslims are shit in China. Yes I have eaten at their shops and it is pretty good.

They are literally all theives. They make yet children roam the streets and pickpocket people. I have seen it countless times and even had them attempt to jack me.

They are violent and will get angry waving their kitchen knife if you accidentally order pork. Remember China's most common and favorite meat is pork.

At least the government is not Cucks to Muslims like in the west. China has its terrorism under control.
>>
>>72452831

Pakhtunwali

Ands its origins are pre-Islamic.
>>
>>72452845
Just like "stop saying that Islamists are violent or we will cut off your head!"
>>
>>72452831
Our Military is cucked right now. Should slaughtered everyone of the Sand niggers like the good old boys would do in Vietnam from time to time.
>>
I lived in China and the Muslims force their kids to go on the street and pickpocket. If you see a Muslim get 90% they are about to steal, see it all the time.
>>
File: When nervous at the dentist.jpg (103 KB, 960x899) Image search: [Google]
When nervous at the dentist.jpg
103 KB, 960x899
Also, got this fetish of wanting getting a muslim woman to convert and be a slave for my dick
>>
File: 1450941429848.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1450941429848.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>72451060

BAIT THREAD!!

>>DO NOT RESPOND!!!

BAIT THREAD!!

>>DO NOT RESPOND!!!

BAIT THREAD!!

>>DO NOT RESPOND!!!

BAIT THREAD!!

>>DO NOT RESPOND!!!
>>
>>72453062
The Islamist won't quit their cultic bullshit until we seriously begin to genocide them in mass.
>>
>>72452847
It's funny, because this one chink chick I briefly dated noted that there were muslim chinese, and they were always a constant problem in China due to constantly committing terrorists attacks on everyone else.

And then she tried to excuse another group of muslim chinks. I can tell she has a redpill waiting to swallowed, but is afraid to.
>>
>>72452427
>religious extremists
>not eating pork
Oh no, so extreme.
>>
>>72453283
You should only consider going out with European women, highly educated Hispanic women and a few Asian women. Don't disgrace your ancestors by coming down to the level of any sand niggers.
>>
>>72451060

they are nice in china because the Chinese do not take shit at all. They would be nice in Europe too if we went out with knives and axes every time they gave us shit
>>
>>72453002
Funny thing is this went on for about 5 months with one particular village. Eventually one of the SO groups went in one night and arrested a good chunk of the males. Didn't see most of them again for the rest of the tour. kek
>>
>>72453526
The Chinese just publicly execute any Islamist opposition with flame throwers as we should be doing in America. Fuck it....they should not even be allowed to step on American soil as enemies of the Republic.
>>
File: 1459630890576.jpg (85 KB, 422x751) Image search: [Google]
1459630890576.jpg
85 KB, 422x751
>>72451172
oh well that disproves Quran, well done.

>>72451290
You just named things that are forbidden but of course you followed the line with "Easy to persuade people into believing in they are peaceful" so therefore you will always shout "Taqiyya" because its a catchall get out clause for Islamophobes.

>>72451365
There we go, the very nice post I see "Taqiyya Taqiyya Taqiyya".

>>72451396
There's no such a thing as Westernised Muslims, there are Muslims and then there are cultural Muslims who may or may not be good Muslims.

>>72451676
come join me in 1941 give or take a couple of years and I'll show you friendly neighbourhoods in your country.

Keep swallowing the Zionist blue pills.
>>
>>72451060

>In my life all the muslims i meet are nice people

Want to know how i know you're lying?
>>
>>72451060
go back to china fucking commie scum
>>
>>72451060
They were nice because you the token white guy, same way most white people are nice to the token minority. If there were thousands of whites colonising their town it would be very different.
>>
File: 1461933974776.jpg (96 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1461933974776.jpg
96 KB, 500x555
>>72454119
easy -> you are a kike
>>
>>72453361
Yes, following the teachings of some 1400 year old book ... on food... is extremist. People who do that are deranged and easy to recruit for ISIS.
>>
>>72455225
>muh slippery slope
I hope you aren't Christian either because I would have some bad news for you regarding eating of the pig.
>>
Damn that little hotty in the front

Exposed feet, what a saucy little thing.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.