[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Me-Ternity'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1440x1708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1440x1708
http://nypost.com/2016/04/28/i-want-all-the-perks-of-maternity-leave-without-having-any-kids/

Saw this while eating breakfast.

I would like to be let off the earth, please.
>>
>>72450867
You know this ride never ends.
>>
>>72450867
If i was a boss i'd give any woman that asked for a "Me-ternity" leave an indefinite unpaid vacation.
>>
>meanwhile china workers labor for 14 hours a day without me-ternity leave
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1800x1200
>>72451153
I'm just gonna apply this to my feelings now
>>
File: 1456898357636.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1456898357636.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>mfw I'm only 22 and I've got decades of "progress" before I die
The ride will eventually end, but not anytime soon
>>
>childless bitches think maternity leave is a sabbatical 'me' time
>they believe having a child is easy

Why are women so stupid?
>>
>>72452230

They no longer understand what being a mother is.

It's mostly white women doing this. The whole child-free movement is all theirs, coupled with this bullshit, they think because they're women they are entitled to the benefits of motherhood, without ever having kids.

All goes back to 'muh vagina'. And these are the same idiots that are going to get Hillary Clinton in office.
>>
>>72452230
I've known women who leave their babies for hours alone, while they watch TV or go smoke or drink. The babies would just be left to cry. Eventually they would stop crying, since it wasn't effective in getting any attention.

Then the mothers would wonder why their kids didn't learn to speak until they were 2-3 years old.

People need to wake up to the fact that many women are just horrible people in general.
>>
>>72451893
It might. Just look at Europe, the far right is on the rise in response to this sort of faggotry
>>
>>72453092
That probably explains a single-mom fri3nd of my wife's, she doesn't pay attention to him until he's doing something bad.

The kid is in pre-school and he can't talk.
>>
>>72453667
It's a shame how much damage can be done by simple inattention, especially when it's from the mother who we're all biologically programmed to expect care from. Not receiving the necessary care from the designated caregiver will really fuck up a kids mental development. Studies show that children from single-mother families turn out disproportionality fucked up compared to other families.
>>
>Bottom line: Women are bad at putting ourselves first.

Is this author serious

This is a joke, right

Right?
>>
>>72450867
Why should breeders get holidays and time off for their selfish genes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.