[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOOMER HATE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: baby-boomers_2613902b[1].jpg (44 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomers_2613902b[1].jpg
44 KB, 620x388
Fucking boomers man. They make my skin crawl.

They are going to vote Hillary into office because they absorb establishment news all day long sitting on their ass sucking social security dry.

Why can't they just fucking die. Why can't they all just fucking die already. Don't they know they are a god damn cancer living in the past. They are clueless to what is going on around them.

Living in their little protected bubble rotting away but still manage to make it to the voting booths because of MUH PATRIOTIC RIGHT TO VOTE and fuck us over every chance they get.
>>
Your country is absurd
>>
>>72448811

At least we dont invite brown shits to come force fuck our women in the streets
>>
>>72448716
I like when boomers whine about trump. Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of old women and cucks who can't get an erections posting cry baby Bullshit on facebook.
>>
>>72448716
A lot of them are actually for Trump.

Younger generations are a lot more vibrant, so Trump would have no chance without old people voting for him.

Yeah, they totally fucked up our society, but at least they'll vote our way a few more times before they die.
>>
>>72448716
You wouldn't happen to be part of Gen X by any chance, would you?
>>
>>72449740

Not sure which Boomers you've been speaking with but every single old mother fucker I talk to Raves about Hillary and how much experience she has and she knows all the Insiders and she's the only hope we have. All the old fuckers I speak to have just absorbed daytime television 4 months and I think that Trump is just some big retard
>>
>>72449901

Im 28, i dont know what gay term fits my age bracket
>>
>>72449996
I got bad news for you
[spoiler]millennial[/spoiler]
>>
>>72449913
I'm sure it varies by region. Generally, older age cohorts tend to be whiter and more conservative.
>>
>>72449996
Basically a millenial then. Was just wondering because it's Gen Xers that get fucked the hardest by the Boomers.
>>
Suck it up OP

Just cause you are too lazy to go get a good job for life with a firm handshake, a sincere smile and buy your first four bedroom home for £4000 don't cry at those of us who go out in the world and make things happen.

You will miss the greatest generation when we are gone. Miley and Bieber won't bring you Moon landings and social justice son and no amount of masterbating to Chinese cartoons will get you a cute Virgin wife and three kids. Grow up and make something of yourself. Your envy... its pathetic ... Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. When I was your age...
>>
>>72449996
I was born in '96, am I a millennial or the god-forsaken gen Z?
>>
>>72450132

eh, i dont give a fuck what "generation" im labeled as.

I certainly dont associate much with my age group as they are all scum.

Ive worked full time since I was 15 years old. I've voted republican since I turned 18 and I have never had a cable TV subscription.

I cant stand most people my age and younger - bunch of fucking commie lazy pieces of shit
>>
>>72450296

hahahaha, had a good chuckle.

I literally am asking myself, is there anything worse than a god damn baby boomer? i think not.

Wish they would all keel over and fucking bite the dust, fucking vampires sucking our resources dry so that that can sit on their fucking asses and live in their dream world.

The only boomers I accept keeping around are veterans. Everyone else can fuck off
>>
The worst part is they have a good 30-40 years left and god knows if that estimate is lowball considering advancements i medicine

We could be stuck with them for another half century... Fuck
>>
>>72451143
>We could be stuck with them for another half century... Fuck

nightmare fuel
>>
>>72452460

Truly
>>
>>72449502
no you just have brown shits chimping out in the street
>>
>>72450597
>I literally am asking myself, is there anything worse than a god damn baby boomer?

Todays millennial, degenerate halfwits.
>>
>>72454903

Yea, but at least -some- of them gave jobs and are contributing to the economy.

Boomers are all 100% leeches. And if they do have jobs they are high up in thr company collecting double and triple salary the younger people are getting and still make the younger people do all the work
>>
Told a boomer I couldn't find a job when asked.

They were actually sympathetic. Said that in their day they could walk in anywhere and get a job. But now there's mass immigration, there's globalization and outsourcing. That shit didn't exist back in the day.

We got sold out.
>>
>>72455909
>Reply
WAAAAAAAAH I LIVE IN A FUTURE DIFFERENT FROM THE PAST

WAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>72448716
Boomers are getting pretty damn old. I only consider people born between 1945 and 1955 to be true boomers, they are all in the 60 - 70 year range now.
>>
Hopefully enough of them feel guilty for stealing the future that they're at least willing to vote for Trump to give us a chance to clean up their mess.

It's not like we can really punish the Boomers either. Even if we put them in internment camps, they've already had the good life.
>>
>>72448716
Where does the money for their pensions come from? These fuckers are starting to live upwards of 80 to 90 years old.
>>
>>72457153
Gen X. Boomers are retiring and the tax burden will shift onto those poor bastards. And the best part is Boomers will still make up a very potent voting bloc so there's nothing they can do about it.
>>
File: 1461612946790.jpg (30 KB, 394x326) Image search: [Google]
1461612946790.jpg
30 KB, 394x326
>>72458564
>Gen X. Boomers
>>
>>72458564
What a giant fucking mess. Unbelievable. Should just stick them in fucking gas chambers and start a generation war.
>>
bottom line: boomers are cancer and we are stuck with them for quite some time.
>>
>>72456336
It's objectively tougher now. More competition, skills inflation.

There's literally a cue of 100 people to work as a cashier. Need a masters degree minimum to get a comp.sci job.
>>
The old man from the Greatest Generation who fought in WWII at that Trump town hall looked so God damn fragile I almost cried. They're really going to be gone forever soon.
>>
>>72456336
>you can't complain about change

Just read your own comment and think to yourself why this change is needed and why it's beneficial when in actuality it's the opposite.

Why should be carry the baggage of our parents and grandparents when we can't even afford our own?
>>
>>72448716
>be boomer
>screw your parents out of there jobs by saying they are to old to work
>tell your kids they cant do the same to them and make laws saying age discrimnation is a real thing
>raise a generation of kids on animu on america networks (g.i.joe, ninja turtle and transformers all animu)
>look racist as fuck by calling animu weeb shit
why you hate them /pol/ they doing gods work
>>
>>72449913
I'm very politically active and I've only met ONE Hilary supporter irl . And it only took five minutes to convert her.
>>
>>72460194
Do you have a video or picture lad?
>>
>>72460194
You need to lose your romanticism of WW2. Like it or not the world is a shittier place now due to the aftermath of that war. Not saying the result was wrong but the people who came back fucked everything up.
>>
>>72448716
Are you fucking retarded? If any autistic demographic of people is going to vote in Hillary, it's fucking millennials. Boomers are more for Trump. Millenials are the cucked faggots that are sucking Muslim cock with their stupid "NOT ALL MUSLIMS" bullshit. I blame boomers for raising a generation of a retarded niggerized children, but not for voting for the wrong person. Boomers are our best demographic for this election.
>>
>>72449502
You just invite them in the White House
>>
>>72460758
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfuZfmZy-vs

26:45
>>
>>72461374
Bless you
>>
>>72460933
I'm not talking about geopolitics. The Greatest Generation gets it's name for being the last generation of Americans who worked their asses off for their children to have more opportunities than they had.
>>
>>72461679
This. Then their spoiled faggot children shat all over their sacrifices rebelled and raised exponentially more spoiled faggot children.
>>
>>72461551
Thank you
>>
File: c42e5.jpg (149 KB, 680x1066) Image search: [Google]
c42e5.jpg
149 KB, 680x1066
They are going to vote Hillary into office because they absorb establishment news all day long sitting on their ass sucking social security dry.

Which they paid into all their lives............
>>
The PJMedia website is filled with baby boomers to the brim. It's amazing how petty they get when they catch wind that you are a millennial. They just hurl insults after insults saying you don't know anything and are spoiled and they mock that we have to pay social security and will probably never see a dime of it. I don't like to use this word often but they are fucking sociopaths it's disgusting it doesn't matter liberal conservative same shit.
>>
>>72462088
>Which they paid into all their lives

and which ive payed into for 15 years.... and i will see none of it myself
>>
>>72462088
>outliving their own lifespan
>having their pensions subsidized by their kids and grand-kids
>who in turn will have even less of a pension when they're older

Pretty nice system, rate 10/10.
>>
How do we start another white baby boom /pol/? WW3 when?
>>
File: 0007429048.jpg (107 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
0007429048.jpg
107 KB, 1280x960
>>72448716
Boomer here. I was at Woodstock in 1969. I think our World is fucked and yes i do blame our Generation for much of it. That's why this Boomer is voting for Bernie in Nov. Not all of us are trumpheads. Get it?
>>
>>72463036
Timestamp arm or this is b8
>>
>>72463036
It's gonna be Hillary who gets the Dem nomination, she's well too established.
>>
Nobody under the age of 54 is a boomer. The baby bust started with JFK. GenX starts with 1962.

In know, arbitrary dividing lines and shit. But I'm 52 and I in no way consider myself a boomer. I share more of my worldview with the X'ers.

Boomers have an abysmal personal savings rate. I have enough to retire in 4 years without the need for Social Security because I always assumed it wouldn't be there and I lived well below my means. I didn't take a shitload of drugs, run up my credit cards, and expect someone else to take care of me.

Fuck boomers.
>>
>>72451143
Worse case: cyber body's like ghost in the shell and they get to live forever
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.