[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to move to the united burgers to shoot guns, escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: ellisisland2.jpg (74 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
ellisisland2.jpg
74 KB, 334x250
>want to move to the united burgers to shoot guns, escape pakis and have nice weather
>immigration takes like 10 years
>its a lottery anyway
>meanwhile, democrats refuse to deport spics, and instead suggest they give them amnesty

When the fuck is this shit gonna be addressed? Land of opportunity my ass.
>>
>>72444528
It is a land of opportunity.

The window of opportunity was open for some 500 years.

All the smart, industrious, and uncucked men of your country already took that opportunity.

Where the fuck were you?
>>
File: 1460199612944.jpg (80 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
1460199612944.jpg
80 KB, 500x640
>>72444899
unborn

btw fuck you, britain was kickass until the 50's.
>>
>>72444528

Sorry no room for whites with common and language and heritage, hostile brown people only please
>>
I don't know a whole lot about US immigration law, but I know getting residency is still easier than in many European countries.

But you don't want to come here. You'll be trading the pakis for niggers, who aren't as threatening in a political, clash-of-civilizations sort of a way but have a worse immediate effect on day-to-day quality of life. The white population percentage is a lot lower than Britain's and dropping everyday. Sure there's nice weather- in the bottom 1/4th of California. Other than that the continental US is mostly a tradeoff in extremes- sure you can live in Florida and never be cold, but to a Northern European the summers will be brutal and swampy with almost Tropical sun. Go far enough North on the east coast to avoid the sticky summers, and now you're getting more snow in the winter than anywhere in Europe besides northern Scandinavia and Russia.

Hawaii is pretty nice.

I mean by all means spend a few months living here, American girls love british accents, you should have at least 90 days visa-free travel right?
>>
OP here, moved to mobile

>>72446057
>blacks
who cares, i spent a week in Massachusetts, blacks were perfectly civil, pretty friendly even. Most struck up a conversation and asked about England.

>Extreme weather
never cared, i visited south france and it hit like 36 degrees, didn't feel a thing. I'm good with heat, shit with cold for some reason and wear a coat into early may.

I just want to live in a small hot town and shoot some guns and raise a family, live the American life.
>>
Land of opportunity for illegal beaners, shitskins, and dindus, whites get the shaft in the USA
>>
>>72444528
Fly to Mexico and walk here. It's apparently not hard.
>>
>>72446693

A lot of small towns have no jobs anymore and are on meth, the ones that look vibrant and have traditional quaint mainstreets usually exist by making money off of tourists looking for vibrant small towns with traditional quaint mainstreets.

Yes there are some truly beautiful places. But nowhere in the country can escape American TV, the breeding ground of cultural marxism. BLM on the news every other day, national heroes being removed from the currency and replaced with seboobs...just visit first is what I'm saying.

I can understand wanting to leave the UK, I may one day leave the US, but I'd be more inclined to look at Switzerland, Australia, and New Zealand personally.
>>
>>72444528
I can set you up with a 300 pound furry diaper fetishist who is willing to marry you. You get citizenship, and all you have to do in return is fart in his face while wearing a "Sonic the Hedgehog" fursuit. Deal?

P.s., I get a $50,000 finders fee for setting up this deal
>>
>>72444528
The shit you have to go through to move here if you're white is insane. My dad had to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get us here, we're from Glasgow. The system is designed to bring shitskins of all types with little to no effort. It's fucked.
>>
>>72447353
How's the south and midwest? I hear those places are still pretty traditional.
>>
>>72446693
Go to Texas, yeah there's a lot of diversity, which I really dont mind. The weather can be extremely but it's cheap to live here, jobs pay good, and it has some of the fastest growing city's in the US. Plus all he guns and gun shows you could want.
>>
>>72448851
I'd like to but thick southern accents are so annoying. Like, make me irrationally angry.
>>
>>72444528
Dubs
>>
>>72448851
what city
>>
>>72449340
That's odd considering they are linguistically closely related to English accents.
>>
>>72449441
Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio are all based.

Avoid Houston it's just highways and shopping malls.

source: someone from the Lone Star State.
>>
>>72444528
>>72448127

The US is very easy to immigrate to if you are white and educated.

If you are a white British citizen with a college degree you wont wait more than a year. If you line a job up in the US and get your employer to sign off on it your visa can be approved in less than 3 weeks

The problem comes when people with no education and no skills thinks they can just immigrate because "free movement is a human right" No, its not. The last thing the US is more "tired, poor, and sickly" Fuck you Statue of Liberty you French cunt
>>
>>72449432
America is not a fucking Charity. Fuck off and live in your own country.
>>
>>72449432
It took my family 10 years to get canadian citizenship while working hard for it, paying our taxes and staying out of trouble. Why should some people who break the law get it faster?
>>
>>72449824
Considering America was founded by immigrants, that is very hypocritical of you to say, Anon.
>>
>>72448454

The Midwest is the picture of what you think rural America looks like. Very friendly people. The midwest is also one of the most self segregated places in the country. Entire towns are a single race. Entire large cities are split by a feature (say a river) based on race. Thats something you dont usually see down south or in the east.

The south is a mixed bag. The white south is still pleasant. People say please, thank you, maam, etc. Kids dont run around like monkeys in a store. The south however is very poor in some areas and states Mississippi being one of them. You also have to be ready, especially if coming from the midwest, blacks and whites all live together. You dont really get separate towns/cities. It can be a hell of a shock to someone from say far western Illinois who is use to only seeing a black guy when they get lost in "that town", to suddenly be surrounded by blacks all over the place, and most people are ok with it.

Segregation in the midwest is very interesting.
>>
File: 1452897961945.png (55 KB, 712x512) Image search: [Google]
1452897961945.png
55 KB, 712x512
>>72449874
>I just want to own a ranch and shoot cans.
I would be arrested for this in my country.
>>
>>72450302
Just move to the country and shoot things with a .22 Plenty of space on the moors or in the Highlands where you won't be disturbed.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.