[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The elites have created #blacklivesmatter to justify police brutality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
The elites have created #blacklivesmatter to justify police brutality and to install a police state.
>>
>against police violence
>/pol/ idiots claim it's for police state
KEK
>>
And they've also created alt-right to justify keeping the neocon status quo and calling it true conservatism, even though GWB and GHWB once called into Rush Limbaugh when I happened to be listening one time in order to delineate the difference between conservatism and neoconservatism.
>>
What's up with the white people pretending to be black who created it?
>>
>>72443632
>poland can't into thinking
color me surprised baka
>>
>>72445472
They think black people are so stupid they'll buy into it anyway.
>>
File: TGK4nsl.jpg (60 KB, 610x1029) Image search: [Google]
TGK4nsl.jpg
60 KB, 610x1029
>>
>>72443532
Having effective and powerful Las enforcement is bad?

Rule of law is the cornerstone of civilization you anarchist scum.
>>
I wonder how many undercover police and federal agents are in BLM right now?

They've proven to be up the wazoo at any klan rally, white nationalist rally, anti g20/globalist rally, and historically, they were balls deep in the old black panthers.
>>
>>72445472
He has a black father iirc. Though his father must've been half white or something.
>>
black lives matter showed up during the second incident with the bureau of land management. both are BLM, i still believe black lives matter is meant to draw attention away from what the bureau of land management is doing. both corrupt.
>>
File: kings-dad[1].png (110 KB, 322x320) Image search: [Google]
kings-dad[1].png
110 KB, 322x320
>>72445980
No. He SAID he's adopted and his father is presumably black.

But his father and brother both strongly look like him and are white.

>>72445472
What would his career be like if he didn't pretend to be black? Would he be at the front of one of the most powerful black organizations in the world?

>>72445631
I don't understand completely, but black america hasn't really rejected him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.