[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Milo Yiannopoulos? https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11
File: CRKMOdoUEAAXGzn1.jpg (41 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CRKMOdoUEAAXGzn1.jpg
41 KB, 1024x683
What does /pol/ think of Milo Yiannopoulos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8eVe0Skigo
>>
>>72433654
Based as fuck
>>
>>72433654
fag

not being an idiot does not make you based
>>
>>72433724
shit tier
>>
>Hates feminazi retards and calls them out openly on a regular basis
>Humiliates SLW's and drinks their tears as they stutter and fail to make any counter-argument
>Is openly Conservative
>Speaks proudly about loving huge black dicks in his mouth

Literally spokesman of and king of /pol/ tier.
>>
>>72433975
>>Humiliates SLW's
*sjw's
>>
Just another kike making money off gullible teenagers.
>>
>>72433724
This.
>>
>>72433975
SLW?
Slavs like wanking?
>>
>>72433654

mid tier.

He actually thinks /pol/ is just trolling with 1488. But he still attacks feminists and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>72433654
we have already settled that he is based stop bringing it up
>>
>>72434132
>>72434014
>>
>>72433654
A temporary ally
>>
>>72433654
Controlled opposition. I'm scared that he'll get too powerful on the right and starts fucking everything up. His kind needs to get the fuck off.
>>
Currently listening to his Joe Arpaio interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LruxIBuWAg
>>
>>72433654
here's your reply Milo, you fucking brilliant faggot
>>
I hate him, id choose Shapiro over this faggot any day.

Lauren southern and all this other goons are no different from hysterical lefties going around looking like idiots. All these "I identify as attack helicopter and femenism is cancer XDDD" shit is unnecessary, especially when he's in front of an audience.

He's playing for memes because it's popular now, can't wait to stop on the corner and have this fruit shine my shoes in 5 years
>>
>>72433654
Pretty cool guy. Eh triggers other degenerates and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
I wanna be his grandma.

<3
>>
>>72434353
Dude, I wish I was a 10th of the man milo is

>>72433975
Big deal for me as well is
>British
>Supports the Second Amendment

Based. As. Fuck

You could dump a leftist in a swimming pool and call it the Atlantic ocean there is so much salt
>>
>>72433654
Black cock loving faggot, nothing of value, makes the right look like a circus with his faggot antics
>>72433724
A
FUCKING
MAPLE
LEAF
>>
>>72434450
>"I identify as attack helicopter and femenism is cancer XDDD" shit is unnecessary

bro..making fun of and exposing their lunacy is ABSOLUTELY necessary. It stems their fascist advance, it brings them out into the open, and it opens mainstream eyes to their agenda.
>>
>>72434318
He will die of AIDS or drugs so he's not threatening
>>
He has interesting points that he is sharing to people but recently, he just seems full of himself.
>>
>>72434155

You can't be against feminism without being 1488. Feminism is a Jewish movement, at least 70% of all major feminists are Jewish.

Marxism is also Jewish(marx).
So is cultural relativism(boas).
So is cultural marxism(Freud).
>>
>>72434595
Their lunacy has already been exposed. It's about time we start playing the mature part in dismantling them instead of conforming to their methods to battle them.

Hes literally battling SJWs with memes, because he loves the attention
>>
Gay, Jewish Nigger lover. He's literally a degenerate normie trying to hijack /pol/tier ideas.

Basically he needs to be gassed.
>>
>>72434587
>makes the right look like a circus with his faggot antics

lol that base is already more than covered

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-activists-caught-being-gay/joanne
>>
>>72433654
He is pretty cool
A glorious winged faggot immune to the homophobe and racist card makes liberals look like even greater moonbats when they call him that
>>
>>72434617
He himself might, but he normalises the alt right, who are either all jews or openly degenerate. They'll try to do away with partisan politics and bring the two sides together. It's very alarming.
>>
>>72433654
how often do you wanna ask?
/pol/ is crazy about him. so there.
>>
>>72434155
>He actually thinks /pol/ is just trolling with 1488.

most of it is trolling a few retarded stormfags and euromudslimes actually believe this faggotry
>>
Love him. But wouldn't trust him with my shekels.
>>
New ep of his show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LruxIBuWAg
>>
>>72433654
Hello Milo.
>>
>>72433654
Faggot. A cool kind of faggot tho.
>>
>>72435090

Feminism is a Jewish movement.
>>
>>72434993
This happens with every youth movement
>>
>>72433654

Degenerate. /pol is a Christian board but for some reason endorses faggotry.
>>
>>72435323
So is faggotry yet you are still here Ahmed
>>
>>72433654
I think Paul Joseph Watson better represents /pol/ memes and humour but Milo is alright. Crowder, Gavin McInnes, and Stefan Molyneux are all decent, and i'll never unsub to that absolute madman Alex Jones
>>
>>72434450
He embodies the brash, unapologetic and (arguably) humorous of /pol/

He's basically the Niel Degrasse Tyson for our cause.

He's one of the two options in that stupid batman quote.
>>
>>72435448

Go back to the Trump general.
>>
File: 1461642866284.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1461642866284.gif
212 KB, 501x585
Well he supports the idea of reparations for African americans sooooo
>>
>>72435610

When?
>>
>>72434969
There's a difference between being gay and being a faggot
Milo is the latter
>>
File: 1458004472354.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1458004472354.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>72433654

I like him and glad he's advocate against SJW faggotry. I don't care about his fagging and I think fags are a natural ally of conservatives since they're for the most part functioning overachieving males and got to deal with the faggotry of faggotry even more than us.

I also like that he annoys the Christian and Far Right fags.
>>
Well whether you like it or not Milo represents the role model for modern young white American/British male same way James Dean did
And probably dies young like James Dean did
>>
>>72433654
He's pretty okay. A little too flamboyant IMO (beimg gay shouldn't take up such a large portion of your personality), but it's fun to listen to him trigger other faggots.

He's a fun provocateur
>>
BASED
>>
He's a faggot and an attention whore. Trash tier.
>>
>>72433654
He's useful for now. Don't get too comfy here faggot.
>>
>>72435733
>I don't care about his fagging and I think fags are a natural ally of conservatives since they're for the most part functioning overachieving males and got to deal with the faggotry of faggotry even more than us.

Fucking this.

Go to any gay-heavy suburb and it's upper-middleclass whites with >$400,000 houses, perfect lawns, zero graffiti, zero cars older than 2014.

Meanwhile SJW's are leaving pamphlets on their cobblestone driveways about an upcoming rally in front of city hall asking the homeowners to join the pink-haired landwhales in screaming obnoxiously about how rampant homophobia and racism is keeping them from being successful.

The vast majority of gay dudes overachieve in the workforce, and once they do they realize how retarded the left is because the gay dudes busted their ass -pardon the pun- while the blacks and pinkhairs cried and ate fried chicken and hoped uncle sam would mail them a box of money every week.
>>
He is awesome
>>
>>72434617
Does he do drugs a lot? I know he does ketamine, but I didn't think it was anything beyond partying

anyway, Milo seems pretty cool, but he's a bit of an arrogant gay, doesn't even do "poor people drugs". ppfffttt
>>
>>72436318

>they're for the most part functioning overachieving males and got to deal with the faggotry of faggotry even more than us.

Apart from all the diseases they generate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLat7ux4Vvc
>TL:DW Gays are as health degenerate and dangerous as poo in loos.

I actually agree with Milo and think they should get back in the closet.
>>
>>72434070
Tbh its this. He doesnt seem genuine.
>>
>>72436645
I don't know where you guys are getting this from. Some are overachievers, but there's a lot of meth head "suck some dick at the bath house for meth" gays too. And lets not forget who was the number one spreader of aids (hint: faggots)
>>
File: 1460995662804.gif (58 KB, 338x312) Image search: [Google]
1460995662804.gif
58 KB, 338x312
>>72436318

Yeah exactly, hanging out with fags red pilled me hardcore. I've had lots of faggot friends and been to fag bars. For the most part all of them are hard working cool people who raise the value of their neighborhood.

The young stereotypes and psychological trainwrecks that identify as fags are a totally different thing from what Milo and most fag men are.

If you ever get a chance and you're not some prejudiced nigger, ask a gay dude what they think of blacks. Sit back and realize that aside from liking cock, there ain't much o a divide.
>>
>>72436645

What's wrong with self-regulating population control?

Not only do their diseases only fuck themselves over (a gay dont wont AIDS your face unless you fuck him first), but the population control only effects the minority of them who are retarded and in the lower income brackets anyway.

/pol/ should be more than pleased with this. Imagine if dotted indos had a disease that only affected the non-doctors, non-scientists, etc.?caused someone who shit in the street to die from shitting in the street, and then upon death would spread it to the next person who shat up the street?
>>
>>72436840

I know, that's what I was trying to tell that delusional burger.

Never shake hands with a gay.
>>
He has been extremely successful in triggering the left..
They are conflicted..

The man should consider donating to sperm banks..

>with the right family structure, he could have turned out truly based
>>
>>72436950

> Not only do their diseases only fuck themselves over (a gay dont wont AIDS your face unless you fuck him first), but the population control only effects the minority of them who are retarded and in the lower income brackets anyway.

Google 'serial aids spreaders'. They don't only target each other.
>>
He should not be attracting so much attention to himself.
>>
File: D13iTCzIq.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
D13iTCzIq.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>72433724
another kike infiltrator into the alt-kike
daily remnder /pol/
everyone on that stage is a kike

these subversive jews are only after their own interests
this faggot only cares about israel and rights for poop dicks ,he doesn't care about anything else

jews are alwasy on both sides of every issue so they can control the debate
of you go to the left you will see jews leading the anti-war and pro palestine movements too

all these kikes want is for you to hate muslims for the purpose of supporting more kike wars for isnotreal

hoff summers works for AEI , the biggest kike thinktank in DC,
responsible for jewing us into the iraq war for israel along with the PNAC

>heros of neo/pol/

>ben shapiro
>milo yinapolous
>kike enoch

stop promoting kikes on this board

they are born nation wreckers and they are destroying this board

jews behind feminism, and jews behind anti-feminism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44EK1bkQSqs
>>
>>72437302

And the population of 'serial aids spreaders' is about as numerous with the gays as 'newfound muslim' in the hetero-white community, if not substantially lower. Yeah, they exist, but theyre the mentally retarded minority so who gives a fuck.
>>
Milo was acting much more flamboyant here. I was starting to worry he was becoming heterosexual
>>
he is great, the only man ive seen turn SJW lesbeins to wanting his cock in one intervreiw
>>
>>72433654
He should stop making threads about himself on /pol/
>>
>>72437485

We don't know how big it actually is. The percentage of gays that have aids is very high. In western countries it is pretty much a gay disease. They can't control it or stop it from spreading because they are so degenerate and selfish.
>>
File: kikebart.jpg (2 MB, 1007x4000) Image search: [Google]
kikebart.jpg
2 MB, 1007x4000
>>72433654
>kikebart

not even once
>>
>>72437482
The word Based seems to be being used to help make these fucks seem like they're welcomed here. If people use the word constantly then it's probably a bunch of shills doing it
>>
>>72437917

So stop fucking them/getting fucked by them.

>inb4 'they pretend to be straight to spread it to women to get the straight men'
>meanwhile next to no straight women have aids
>>
>>72434070
That is pretty much the point of a poster child. What is the outcome is more important. If these kids(white young men) start hanging out with each other instead accept getting shamed by feminists it's positive outcome, even if it's not alt-right's goal. It's no different that the bodybuilding hype that started rising after Zyzz.
>>
>>72437585
Why is becoming straight a bad thing?
>>
>>72437926
Hey how has yelling 14/88 GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW been working for you for the last 50 years?
>>
>>72438031

You don't need to fuck somebody to get aids you fuckwit.

If you have a cut on your hand and you use a door handle right after a plague-bearing faggot then there is a chance you might get it. It is very easy to spread and just being around diseased people is dangerous.
>>
>>72438164
http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2012/11/16/awesome-steven-crowder-makes-video-defending-israel-fends-off-haters/
>>
>>72435648
Every time he surrenders his butthole.
>>
>>72438599

He is retarded.
>>
>>72433654
I would date him.
>no homo
>>
>>72433654
Another one of these empty shells who latch on to whatever will get them attention.
>>
File: for you.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>72434319
>28:12
>>
>>72437917
why do you care? AIDS isn't even a death sentence anymore, and its not as if they're having children to pass it onto...
>>
A co-opting degenerate racemixing faggot that is attemmpting the hijack the alt righ
>>
>>72433654
He's the only faggot I like.
>>
>>72433654
Can you just for once go one day without making this thread? Thanks!
>>
>>72438145
His gay persona is a big reason why he's gotten this far. A lot of people are interested in his viewpoint because he doesn't adhere to the same stereotypes an average right wing columnist has. Coming out as straight would fuck up his entire image
>>
>>72433654
He's hilarious. Truly a glorious faggot.
>>
>>72438368
>If you have a cut on your hand and you use a door handle right after a plague-bearing faggot then there is a chance you might get it.

You'd be right, if that ever actually happened.

Also: What kind of subhuman would touch a public doorknob with an open palm wound? You're just as bad as the aids beasts
>>
File: milo_on_feminism.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
milo_on_feminism.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>72433654
He is pretty fabulous
>>
>>72433654
Fucking stop posting yourself Milo.

You make the rest of us homosexuals look bad in the alt-right with the way you parade your sexuality like a degenerate
>>
I think he's gay
>>
>>72433654
He's a faggot but he's a cool faggot, like Freddie Mercury.
>>
>>72439619
I think you may be on to something.
>>
>>72439031

When they fuck each other in the ass they help to generate new staph strains. So they keep us all sick. They spread disease and develop new diseases because of their sick desires.
>>
File: IMG_20160311_233039.jpg (144 KB, 933x608) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_233039.jpg
144 KB, 933x608
He's the true queen of /pol/
>>
File: Screenshot_20160408-231547.jpg (928 KB, 1174x1771) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160408-231547.jpg
928 KB, 1174x1771
>>72437482
People need to realize and detect neo/pol/ as the wrong it is.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.