[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're alive even if you're in the womb. Why do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6
File: Fetus-2.jpg (74 KB, 825x593) Image search: [Google]
Fetus-2.jpg
74 KB, 825x593
You're alive even if you're in the womb. Why do you faggots support abortion?
>>
I don't
>>
>>72433134
Some people are selfish while lacking foresight due to living in a sheltered, consequence free world.
That little human pays the price.
>>
Removes minorities before they become a problem.

An unwanted kid raised in a broken home will only produce another animal and drain on society.
>>
>>72433134

Because more black babies are aborted than any other kind of babies.
>>
>>72433134
>the kind of people who would otherwise murder their offspring if not forced to raise them should be forced to raise them
I don't know if that's a good idea, familam.
>>
>>72433134

I dont. its bad
>>
>>72433134
because the moral disruption caused by another nigger being born trumps the moral abhorrence of aborting an arguable in-human foetus.
>>
>>72433134
Depends on the situation simple as that
>>
>>72433134

You are conscious awareness of self, that doesn't happen until well after birth.
>>
>Force a woman to have a child who is so desperate not to have to take care of it that she's willing to kill it before it's even born
>Wonder why there's so much crime and money being spent on welfare

Pro-life is a cuck ideology.
>>
>>72433134
Because its not my right to regulate what other people do with their bodies.
>>
because black people do it
>>
Bugs are alive, too.
>>
>>72433872

Not pro-life, but Op's argument would be that the foetus is it's own body and so killing it would be murder.
>>
>>72433134
Could care less about the issue. In fact I encourage liberals to abort their babies it does the conservatives a favor. Now we wont need another Hitler , they are willingly killing themselves.
>>
I eat pigs. Pigs are more intelligent than fetuses. I see no reason not to kill fetuses. Humans are not exceptional.
>>
>>72433950

Pro-lifers think human life is more important than that other shit. In reality you do too. The problem is defining when 'life' begins.
>>
>>72433134
Same reason I support genocide.

Racial cleansing. Kill the little fuckers before they turn into welfare sucking gangbangers.
>>
>>72433134

Why don't you adopt the million niglets with the blood of parents so shitty they abort the little bastard running through their veins every year?
>>
>>72433234

That little human contains the shitty genes of those parents and will do the same. You love those trash babies? Adopt them.
>>
>>72433243

This.
>>
>>72433134

Over time I've come to hate abortion. A lazy way out for those with zero foresight. With that said, minorities have far and away the lArgent number of abortions. Without legalized abortion the black population of the US would likely be double, perhaps more, than where it is today.
>>
>>72433134
Because I don't believe retarded babies, rape babies, and black babies are deserving of life

Imagine if your wife was raped and knocked up by a nigger or a Muslim or a retard of some kind, would you be happy raising that child? Thought so, cuck.

Fuck you
>>
>>72434151

This. Abortion is preemptive holocaust. Good for the individual, good for society.
>>
>>72433134
Because I worship satan and by supporting abortion I play a part of the sacrefices, in the afterlife I will reap the benefits.
>>
File: sanger.jpg (54 KB, 425x415) Image search: [Google]
sanger.jpg
54 KB, 425x415
>>72433134
Because life isn't anything special and the ones getting abortions are usually the ones you don't want to have kids to begin with, so it's good.

Pic related is the founder of Planned Parenthood. Truly an inspiration.
>>
File: literally your position.jpg (64 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
literally your position.jpg
64 KB, 480x270
>>72434251
not that I disagree
>>
>>72434143
Pro-lifers think that having the baby is more important than anything else. After that, it's probably just another body leeching off the government
>>
You're alive even if you're in the fathers ballsack. Why do you faggots support blowjobs?
>>
>>72433134
I see it as a necessary evil because of shit like >>72433243
>>72433268
>>72434251
The practice is disgusting if you've actually ever seen it though. Literally rips a developing human body out of another person, sometimes piece by piece. I've been on 4chan since 2004, seen my fair share of shit, but somehow that shit bugs me.
>>
I do and don't, It depends on the situation.
>>
>>72434894
>Implying minorities are human
>>
>>72434972
Good point, still disgusting though.
>>
>>72434772

You just have a different perspective. To help you understand the complication answer the question at what point should it be legal to a person and at what point does a potential person become a person?
>>
>>72433134
>muh body, muh choice
Bitch, what if your partner wants to keep the child? if you don't want one, keep your legs closed or at least use a fucking protection, you disgusting whore!
>>
I'm a pro-abortionist that believes in relentlessly shaming those who have abortions, and reminding them how scummy they are every day no matter how much it hurts.
>>
>>72434772
Fucking this pro lifers are fucking retards not realizing most abortions are probably white people not wanting to turn out like niggers so instead of prematurely bringing another mouth in this world kill it and wait until later when they are ready. And btw isn't the right about the gov leaving people the fuck alone?
>>
>>72433817
Or, you know, use protection? No protection around? Fuck the ass.
>>
>>72435131
Right after they are born on american soil. If a spic got prego here and 3 months before having the kid went to mexico to have said child could she then come back with her kid claiming he was an american?
>>
>>72433134
Do you really want even more niggers and spics?
Also banning abortion doesnt work, you will just create black market.
>>
>>72435283
What if you have a crazy girlfriend who "forgot" the pill.
>>
I support eugenics in the form of sterilization. That way, we don't need to abort anything. The unfit simply won't reproduce.
>>
>>72435396
Oh dear lord.. How fucking retarded are you? Condom! She's crazy? That means she's kinky in bed. ANAL!
>>
>>72434215
Don't you have a military funeral to protest?
>>
>>72435283
No protection is 100% efficient, even if used correctly. If you are not prepared to raise a kid with someone, just don't fuck him or her.
>>
i'd support aborting 90% of the human race right now and i think that aborting new humans should be mandatory unless you get "permission" from me to have a kid
>>
>>72435527
A lot of "normal" women can have an "oopsie". I've had experience with it, luckily nothing bad happened but trust me. A condom won't prevent that shit.
>>
>>72435703
How many times do I have to say ANAL? don't like it? Blowjob! It takes two to tango. You don't trust her? Do something about it! Fucking hell!
>>
File: 1459197453598.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
1459197453598.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
>>72433134
If you're a single mother, with no money or anyone to help you, you might as well abort the child. Just like if you live in Africa.

What good will you being born create? The government dumping a shitload of money into a failure like you? Facts speak louder than words

You are doing a favor to the person by killing them. ESPECIALLY if they're male. Maybe not for women since you can spread your legs and be set for life, but might as well kill men.
>>
>>72435776
If you're that paranoid, get a blow up doll.
>>
>>72435283
Many people retarded and will avoid using a condom because it "feels better", only to wind up pregnant and desperate to get out of it.

I don't want people who are that stupid to have kids running around if it can be helped. Do you?
>>
>>72433134
> You're alive even if you're in the womb. Why do you faggots support abortion?
I support killing undesirables when they're out of the womb too, doing it earlier just ensures they don't fight back.
>>
>>72435060
So is steak tartar
>>
>>72435969
Dude, I have first hand experiences with it. Women are crazy, stop being fucking naive.
>>
>>72435878
>implying all women accept anal
Are Canadian women such sluts?
>>
>>72433134
Most infanticides are done out of inconvenience to the mother. By being for abortion you are supporting feminist cuck ideology.
>>
>>72433134
Earth is overpopulated. We should endorse abortions. Pay nigger a 1000$ for abortion, and soon there will be no more little niggers.
>>
>>72436037
Too late? Adoption. Too dumb to use protection, pay the price. Don't want to deal with it after? Sterilization. One child is enough for you.
>>
Every cell is alive
>>
>>72436196
Not if you shit on them every day for the rest of their lives.

If you or someone you know had an abortion it is your moral duty to make them fucking miserable enough to kill themselves.
>>
>>72436088
She can't force you to do it, can she? I mean, unless she has a gun on you. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>72433134
I don't support abortion so much as I support the fathers right to do what he pleases with his property. It's his wife and his offspring, who are we to say what is best for him? Although I am hesitant about killing unborn fetuses, I have absolutely no problem with the right of a father to kill his offspring after they have left the womb.
>>
>>72433134
Because it kills niggers.
>>
>>72436156
You have a choice. Don't want a kid? Do something about it. Like I said, it takes two to tango
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 419x610
I don't. Abortion is a kike plot to confuse our morals and get us to think that killing the most innocent isn't murder.
>>
>>72436213
>Earth is overpopulated. We should endorse abortions.
No, we should endorse sterilization for the bottom 5-20% of people and for those with genetic defects. Cheaper than giving five abortions to whores who can't stop fucking and cleans up our gene pool.
>>
>>72433243
This.
>>
>>72436231
>Too dumb to use protection, pay the price.

It's the tax payers who are paying the price, leaf. For the welfare, food stamps, and imprisonment of the little nigglet the sheboon shit into the world.
>>
>>72433134
Because niggers have the highest rates of abortion.
>>
>>72436784
Like I said, one child is enough. Both bitch and bastard.
>>
>>72436231
>Too dumb to use protection, pay the price
Free money sounds like a deal to me
>>
>>72436909

1 nigger is 1 too many.
>>
>>72436953
Oh, don't worry. They kill each other anyway.
>>
>>72437032

Our prison systems beg to differ
>>
>>72436711
No. Sterilization is wrong. It is much more convenient to use propaganda, and indoctrinate children in africa and india and other countries of Poor East that 1 child is more than enough.

Now, movies promote cuckoldry. If they would promote childlessness, this would solve all problems in, like, few generations.
>>
I support abortion because I don't want no goddamn baby who's own mother doesn't love him growing up to become a proctologist and shove his hands up my ass like his name was bubba and this a prison.
>>
If it can't survive after being removed from the mother it's a part of the mother. So up into around 7 or 8 months do what you want. After that, only if it's medically unsafe to the mother or child for the pregnancy or birth to continue.
>>
>>72433134

Because life isn't pwecious and sacwed you piece of shit.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.