[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly confused - what did Trump mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 579x109) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21 KB, 579x109
Honestly confused - what did Trump mean by this?
>>
>>72432191
it means she enabled slick willy to do all of that womanizing

it also means that trump is starting to kill her via a death of 1000 cuts
>>
She's a liar who is also an enabler of shitty things.
>>
>>72432326
He is relentless

It is exactly the only way and only candidate that can beat the dems

Identity politics

Gotta play their game and he is

Love him

Love
>>
>>72432440
this

its pretty simple
>>
It means he is planning on bringing up rape accusations to defeat Hillary.
It's also why that one woman is trying to sue Trump for rape, because Hillary fears he's going to use her husband's sexual history to hurt her.
They're trying to paint Trump as a rapist so he can't bring up the subject.
>>
>>72432191
>OP
>Canadian
>1 post

Shill thread
Sage and ignore
>>
>>72432580
Wait, what or who are you alleging I am shilling for? lol

I thought shilling was trying to push a positive agenda for a candidate /pol/ doesn't like
>>
He is threatening hillary with the whole womans card thing. My guess is he will hint at it and then maybe during the first debate drop saudi arabia/qatar clinton foundation connection. Child rapist laughing connection. And paula jones, juanota broaddrick and bill clinton. He baited her. She bit hard, even selling a womans card. Trump really is playing chess while these politicians havent even set up the checkers board.
>>
>>72432821
>She bit hard, even selling a womans car. Trump really is playing chess while these politicians havent even set up the checkers board.
It really does seem like they are completely reactionary to him, which lets him makes these plays that are like 4 moves ahead
>>
>>72432191
>enabler

My guess would be for Bill's rampant sexual deviance. Of course, when he decides to explicitly say what he's talking about, he needs to say that his sexual deviance hurt women, not "liberated" them.
>>
>>72432789
There has been an surge of one post canadian bait threads
>>
>>72432580
I don't get where you're coming from on this one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.