[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alternative family life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Aryan family.jpg (28 KB, 327x348) Image search: [Google]
Aryan family.jpg
28 KB, 327x348
I'm a conservative female and my dream is pretty much pic related.

However I'm not actually interested in men. I'm not a feminist, and I don't hate men. In fact, I grew up in a large nuclear family amongst my brothers. Memes aside, I'm just simply uncapable to form a romantic or sexual interest towards men.

I believe that children needs both parents. But how could I find men who'd be happy with an arrangement, where we together formed a what on the outside seemed like a traditional family unit, but which was actually just a mutual agreement to create ideal conditions for raising a family. I'd happily be a traditional woman in that sense that I'd take care of the house and cooking and so on, yet I would not expect the man to provide for me other than the time I was home with the children, when they were little. Otherwise we'd share the financial responsibility. Outside our marriage the man was completely free to do what ever he liked.

Should I just marry a gay or what? I want a family one day, and right now I guess having one with a sperm donor is my most likely option, although I don't like the fact that I'd be a single mom and that my kids didn't have an actual father figure in their life.
>>
File: Women vote.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
Women vote.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
>>72423342

Your Gender is solely responsible for the destruction of the West and is the ally of the Jews in the corrosion of social fabric and order in Western countries.

Womyn up, marry a white guy, have 10 kids and teach them conservative principles.
>>
>>72423342
The danger with marrying a fag or something is the risk of him ditching you and then you left with the kids and the risk of breaking the nuclear family unit.
>>
>>72423342
Who is to say that you have simply not yet met the right man?

What is/was your relationship with your father like?
>>
>>72423530
This right here. It doesn't have to be about love
>>
>I find men who'd be happy with an arrangement, where we together formed a what on the outside seemed like a traditional family unit, but which was actually just a mutual agreement to create ideal conditions for raising a family.

That's just a description of an average marriage...
>>
>>72423530
I'm on /pol/, so naturally I somewhat share your ideology, or agree with the things you said there. Or well, 10 kids isn't gonna happen but 2-4 is doable.

>>72423733
I knew this question would arise but in all honesty I have a great relationship with my father, who's exactly the kind of a strong, intelligent man with strong values and morals every woman especially needs as a father figure in their life.
>>
Find a short man if you're truly ambivalent about how tingly and magical tall guys are; something over 98% of women feel. Manlets be happy for anyone just to talk with them voluntarily, and will certainly settle for whatever level of intimacy you want because it was nonexistent before.

Seeking the Hippocratic Jew to pre-scribe anything is begging for their further involvement.
>>
>>72424123
I'm not ugly really, so the problem isn't that no man would want me cause I was so hideous or something.
>>
>>72423342
I'm in a similar situation. I don't want to bond myself fully to a woman but I'm concerned about my family since I only have sisters who don't give a shit about blood. I just want to give my parents healthy and successful grandchildren.

Don't worry OP. You will eventually find what you're looking for
>>
>>72423342
You don't have to be interested, just lay there and let me impregnate you
>>
>>72423342
Whatever you do don't mix with non-germanic "white" men. Mixing with a slav, anglo (even though Britain has a fair amount of germanic people), an american, or mediterranean people is practically equivalent to mixing with a nigger.
>>
>>72424540
You didn't quite get my point, which was that I'm not able to be anyone's wife or a life partner in a romantic matter, cause I don't have a genuine interest in men. I want a father to my children (inb4 wife's sons, no he would be their biological father too) but in an untraditional manner cause our marriage wasn't based on love and we would both know that.
>>
File: Jimmie räddar Svea Rike.jpg (2 MB, 490x3364) Image search: [Google]
Jimmie räddar Svea Rike.jpg
2 MB, 490x3364
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.