[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican flags and Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12
File: 125lawless_0.jpg (36 KB, 215x305) Image search: [Google]
125lawless_0.jpg
36 KB, 215x305
I have noticed out west especially in Cali ,Mexicans love waving their flag at anti Trump protests while assaulting children.

Considering the fact if an American flew an American flag in Mexico and started to cause trouble be would be murdered in about 5 seconds.

I think it's about time we start to burn these filthly flags.
>>
That's an Irish flag faggot
>>
>>72423133

If you don't want to get triggered I wouldn't watch this video. Completely serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKo5_fp3Tvg
>>
>>72423133
Yes
>>
>>72423316
It's not, you can see the hawk or eagle in the middle, it's just a little folded over.
>>
>>72423133
holy shit OP best fucking idea.

#OperationHillary
>>
>>72423392
who is this fucking agitator and how much are they paying him? He gets triggered towards the end when they ask him "Is this the way to solve it?"

What the fuck.
>>
File: 6527282041061376.jpg (64 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
6527282041061376.jpg
64 KB, 720x405
>>72423620
lol wrong pic.
>>
>>72423316
Are you high? It's a deep red not a orangish red, there's s fucking eagle in the middle.
>>
>>72423511
Your bait is terrible, It is obviously an Irish flag i'm not dumb lol
>>
>>72423675
It's green, white and orange meaning it's an Irish flag #idiot
>>
>>72423513
If I was a Hillary op I would tell you to do it while wearing a Klan robe.
I hope that cunt died a fiery death in a plane crash, due to human error not murdered of course.
>>
>>72423699
>>72423749
>It was merely an act
>>
>>72423864
no no no I dont think you get it

we burn the mexican flags but hashtag #OperationHillaryBurn or some shit
Why?
It attaches HER name to flag burning (psyop level2) then it forces her to denounce or even mention it, and at the same time we are celebrating freedom to burn another country's flag.

Kind of how everyone here says "leddit army" and shit
>>
File: 5380666500317184.jpg (66 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
5380666500317184.jpg
66 KB, 720x405
>>72424107
NEW MEME
E
W
>>
>>72424180
The word ‘cuck’ gets used a lot lately. Many people have taken a try at describing the phenomenon, but I think all existing descriptions of ‘cuck’ miss why the point and the power of the word. They miss why ‘cuck’ is not merely a modern ‘faggot’ or ‘hippy,’ but actually something much stronger. The perfect description for a modern epidemic that is destroying our nations, our societies, and our souls. To understand why ‘cuck’ is so powerful, we need to understand its origins and literal meaning. The word cuck is a short for cuckold, which is a man whose wife is cheating on him.
>>
>>72424714
More specifically, in modern usage, a cuckold is a man who KNOWINGLY ALLOWS his wife to cheat on him – either because he gains pleasure from it or because he is too weak or cowardly to stop it. But this is not the original source of ‘cuck,’ nor the one that best describes why ‘cuck’ is the perfect description for the modern age. The term cuckold itself comes from the cuckoo bird: a bird that is a brood parasite.
>>
>>72424760
The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Once the egg hatches, the young cuckoo will swiftly destroy or eat most or all of the nest’s original inhabitants. The parents of these murdered young who come back to a nest with a baby cuckoo in it will ignore the carnage, and dutifully raise the young cuckoo as if it is their own chick. Indeed, because cuckoos are often much larger than the birds whose nests they parasitize,
>>
>>72424811
it is possible for cucked parents to literally starve as they struggle to provide for the murderer of their real children. In both cases, human and bird, we have a subject which has utterly abandoned the self-interest of itself and of its kin in the favor of others – often the very others who have wronged them. You may wonder: why do cucked birds not fight back, or abandon the cuckoo? There are many reasons. Some birds seem to genuinely be unable to tell that the cuckoo is, in fact, not their own. You might think this would be a uniquely avian feature – but see human ‘cucks’ who seem completely unable to differentiate between foreigners and their own kith and kin when deciding who is deserving of aid and alliance. Other birds are aware of the dangers cuckoo’s pose, and will try to destroy cuckoo eggs and chicks when they find them in their nests. Cuckoo birds have a strategy for dealing with this, however. Although cuckoo birds refuse to raise their own young, they are not above providing some amount of parental protection. When they find that one of their eggs has been removed from a nest they have parasitized, they immediately destroy the entire nest, and attack the smaller parents, often killing them. With such a threat hanging over their heads, it’s little wonder that small birds so strenuously provide for the cuckoo in their midst. And after all, sometimes a young cuckoo might leave one or two of the original brood alive. Imagine those young birds for a moment. Aren’t those young birds lucky to be so culturally enriched as to have a kind cuckoo brother in their nest?
>>
>>72424845
And although the cuckoo will take the lion’s share of the food and space in the nest, those other birds really shouldn’t be so selfish. After all, it’s not like cuckoos can build nests of their own! In this context, it is easy to see just why ‘cuck’ is absolutely appropriate to a certain breed of today’s politicians. A cuck politician is a cuck when he or she takes pleasure in his nation’s people being cheated on. He gains political standing and a sense of moral superiority when he allows poor little cuckoo birds to roost in his nations cities and towns. A cuck politician is also a cuck because he knows that if he were ever to act against the cuckoos in his midst, he would invite disaster. Riots, terrorism, beheadings…
>>
>>72424876
And, of course, the approbation of his fellows cucks. Much better, in the mind of the cuck, to appease the cuckoo birds. Sure, a few of his own people might end up devoured or pushed out of the nest. But, better that than to have the nest destroyed entirely, right? Let’s go back to nature, briefly. You may wonder if birds have any other defenses against the cuckoo menace, or if they are doomed to always raise the offspring of their enemy. In fact, they do. Some species of birds, when they discover an adult cuckoo, will form a swarm and drive the bird away or kill it. For the cuckoo is, though large, ultimately a parasite. The amount of cuckoos in a given area can never grow larger than the number of birds which it parasitizes, for the cuckoo is incapable of raising its own young. In this context, again, we see a remarkable analogy between the modern situation and the natural world.
>>
>>72424714
Tl;dr
Get good, cuck
>>
>>72424919
The cuckoo nations – and let’s not pretend we don’t know who these nations are – are incapable of building their own power, or raising their own strength. The cuckoo nations will never, inside their own borders, build empires and armies and technological wonders which dwarf the rest of the world. The best they can do is to attempt to take these things from others, when they find them. And yet, the cuckoo must rely on stealth and subterfuge most of the time, for it ultimately is weaker than those it parasitizes. See how the cuckoo operates. When it cannot win by force, it uses subterfuge. ‘Islam is a religion of peace.’ ‘Diversity is strength.’ ‘We are just like you.’ And the cuck believes them, and embraces its own destruction. For once the cuckoo gains strength, and no longer needs the cuckold, it immediately turns on them. The human cuckoos hold own hand out in supplication, while holding in their other hand a machete. Although they could never defeat the West in a straight fight, they do not have to. Merely the threat is sufficient, when a nation is run by cucks. And our nations ARE run by cucks. Let there be no doubt about it. Cucks in both senses of the word: they refuse to recognize their enemy, and they can great pleasure in siding with him against their own countrymen. You can recognize a cuck through their signatures, ‘All people are the same, we should endeavor to help foreigners just as much as our own people.’ ‘It’s unfair for us to have so much, and them to have so little.
>>
>>72424947
Let us take all we have built and give it to those who have built nothing.’ This is the cuckoldry of nations, and is what is meant when a politician is called a ‘cuck.’ Elect a cuck at your peril. But cuckoldry in the modern world goes far beyond immigration politics. Cuckoldry has become an entire mindset. The modern cuck is not a cuck only in one circumstance, but in ALL circumstances. When the modern cuck has to choose between foreigners and his countrymen, he chooses the foreigners. When the modern cuck has to choose between his race and another, he chooses the other. When the modern male cuck has to choose between men and women, he chooses women. When the modern cuck has to choose between his family and strangers, he chooses strangers. And, (of course!), when the cuck has to choose between himself and a stranger when it comes to fucking his partner, the cuck chooses the stranger!
>>
>>72424180
perfect image for the blurred popcorn meme
>>
>>72424107
Would be fun
>>
>>72423699
>>72423749

>red is the new orange
>the irish flag has an eagle on it
>>
File: 4838301989601280.jpg (65 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
4838301989601280.jpg
65 KB, 720x405
>>72425031
>>
>>72424919
I want someone to cap this for me, as I am currently quite literally shit-posting from my phone.
>>
File: 4664338634244096.jpg (69 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
4664338634244096.jpg
69 KB, 720x405
>>72425055
>when the taco sauce is too loud.
>>
>>72425055
>>72425126

>i dont get this new meme
Pls forgib.. a crying mexican giving a handjob to a green thing?
>>
>>72425284
why not, it's about as vague and retarded as carl the cuck and aids skrillex, those two little faggots
>>
>>72423392
Ive been saying it for a while, when /pol/ was still all about the ""mexibros"" and saying they are more welcome than niggers.

How? The spics act like the worst
of niggers and muslims.
>>
>>72424714
A hippie is someone who is far left and they are doing what they believe is in their own best interests.
A cuck is someone who is actually going against their own best interest enough so that it is approaching self harm or is self harmful, because they think it's moral.
Imagine killing your own kid so another doesn't starve.
Supporting Israel over America.

Supporting horrible trade policies because it's 2016.

Saying an American president should care about America because it's 2016 and Hitler cared about Germany.

Flooding your country with uneducated people from a violent culture, because their people fucked up their own country.

These are cucks much like letting your wife be a whore and getting knocked up by another man. It's not in your best interests.

A cuck supports illegal immigration, a based person kicks out criminal illegals yet allows legal immigration as long as they are compatible with America.

Fuck my sister in law is a legal immigrate, she went to war for this country after her student visa expired so she could be a citizen .

My mother in law spent 4 years living in a refugee camp waiting for her green card. Her husband made the mistake of protesting unsafe working conditions in a communist country.
He went to prison because he demanded a helmet.
>>
At this point beaners are worse than niggers.
>>
>>72424811
Yeah that sounds like a member of the regressive left.
>>
File: 6360414038786048.jpg (115 KB, 678x676) Image search: [Google]
6360414038786048.jpg
115 KB, 678x676
>>72425630
>>
>>72425596
spics and niggers are the worst.

if you're not white, a 'racist' asian, an uncle tom or a spic-hating white-hispanic, you're trash.
>>
File: 5692780364431360.jpg (81 KB, 851x528) Image search: [Google]
5692780364431360.jpg
81 KB, 851x528
>>72425720
it was bumps for the thread
>>
File: 5431557232263168.jpg (100 KB, 787x640) Image search: [Google]
5431557232263168.jpg
100 KB, 787x640
>>72425768
>>
>>72425859
Literal chimpout.

Spics are the one drop rule exemplified.
>>
File: 772.jpg (42 KB, 680x499) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
42 KB, 680x499
>>72425859
>Had it not been for the laws of this land, I would have deported you.
>>
>>72423392
>an entire landscaping team of mexicans
>not a single one of them mowing my lawn or edging my bushes

They're giving a lot of evidence why they should be deported.
>>
>when the people of your "race" are acting just as bad as niggers
Why?

I can't wait until these people are deported.
>>
>>72426138
Stop trying to please whites so much you fucking cuck.
>>
>>72426198
>implying
I'm an American first, not Mexican

Also, it's not just whites that want the illagal as deported. Why do you assume only whites want to deport them? What are you, racist? :^)
>>
>>72426198
nothing he said was cucked, don't encourage him to assimilate with those apes. there's a shitload of white liberals who sicken me, and probably you too
>>
>>72423392
Gadsden flag guy at 3:15 is definitely redpilled.
>>
>>72426374
You're a cuck first. Those Trump supporters you like to kiss up to would never consider you an American behind your back. They'll smile at you and pat your back for being a good self hating spic, but you'll always be a spic to them.
>>
>wave Mexican flag
>chant NEH EE KOOOO
>don't want to be sent back there

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???????
>>
>>72426851
Autist faggot or hillary shill????
>>
>>72426851
Oh, so instead of voting for Trump, I should vote for the democratic nominee who only takes advantage of minorities to make his or herself look like a patron saint?

I hate this bait.
>>
>>72426851
>Those Trump supporters you like to kiss up to would never consider you an American behind your back.
lol project more faggot
>>
The spics wave that disgusting flag everywhere here in Texas.
>>
File: 1460979072935.jpg (86 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1460979072935.jpg
86 KB, 850x506
>>72427262
you know what you have to do
>>
>>72423133
Please do it
These mexicunts give the rest of us Hispanics a bad name.
>>
>>72423133
block roads.. i'd just drive right over. 4x4 meme magic your ass out the way bitches.
>>
>>72423133
yeah me too OP

this one time i saw a mexican shapeshift and impale a Small White Children (TM) with his horns before turning a bald eagle into a communist gay

the name of the horns? Albert Einstein
>>
>>72426198
Fuck off. Those guys supporting Trump are just doing that, supporting their candidate, and chicanos along with illegal inmigrants go full muh dick instead of having a normal conversation or making reasonable arguments. But they prefer to yell and when they are being ask to explain their motives they start screaming "culero" which is like our version of calling someone an asshole.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.