[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3 Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: trump 2.jpg (77 KB, 399x372) Image search: [Google]
trump 2.jpg
77 KB, 399x372
WW3 will be started by Germany once again.

When we come back and fight against Germany and kick their asses once again, we are going to have to dismantle this fucking nation.

A fucking cancer on global politics, they've only ever wanted power. The First World War, they attempted to expand the Reich. The Second, they attempted to expand power through the controversial but semi-popular view of Fascism. Now the Third One, they expand power by holding the EU hostage, and threatening war, and sanctions on anyone who disagrees or wants to leave them.

I tell you one thing. Germany never lost WW2. It was a feign death. But they aren't the same fascists they were yesterday. They INGSOC. And we will destroy them once again.

Same allies, same history. It's a fucking cycle. Fuck Germany. We will cut it into 3. They will never allowed to be a nation again.
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
File: 1459369666834.jpg (698 KB, 1600x979) Image search: [Google]
1459369666834.jpg
698 KB, 1600x979
>>72422042
>I tell you one thing. Germany never lost WW2
>>
But I like Germany.
>>
>>72422042
>It's a fucking cycle. Fuck Germany. We will cut it into 3. They will never allowed to be a nation again.

Not a bad idea
>>
>>72422170
Yeah? So you like what they are currently doing now.

>b-but hitler

Fascism is DEAD.

It's over, get a grip. It was never about Fascism anyways, it was the German primitive instict of expansion and psychotic rule. It was never about you, it was about them.

Kill yourself, Germany is cancer.

Reagan was 100% wrong.
>>
Germany is fucking cancer.
I hate germans.
>>
>>72422042
A hundred years and you people are still trying to incite this bullshit.

They've suffered enough. I know they made you incredibly uncomfortable, but they deserve a chance at life, unlike you rats. What have you ever done for humanity? Tip: bringing animals to Europe for forced integration purposes is by no means humanitarian. Germans should by no means by punished for what you have done to them - that is circular reasoning.

Your day is coming. You will not be laughing any longer.
>>
Liberate us from this communist reich please.
>>
File: the eternal kraut.jpg (26 KB, 705x375) Image search: [Google]
the eternal kraut.jpg
26 KB, 705x375
>>72422504
They're the ones who have caused the suffering
Not only to themselves, but now to the rest of Europe.

The Eternal Kraut, fucking filthy creature
>>
I dont want more Muslims here, im scared =(
>>
>>72423634
Blame the Eternal Kraut
>>
Lol Nukes.

We just play along until our new super laser beam weapons are finished.
>>
>>72423701
try again mate globalist and jews it never was the germans
>>
>>72425609

psssst don't tell them
>>
>>72422504
nignog pls. shouldn't you be smearing shit on egiptian monuments to match their skin color to yours ?
>>
>>72425609
psssssssssssssssssssssssssh kamerad, noch nicht. die haie sind noch nicht dazu trainiert die helme zu tragen.
>>
File: tumblr_nxengzNSvP1s19fneo1_1280.png (167 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxengzNSvP1s19fneo1_1280.png
167 KB, 1280x1280
Don't go through Belgium this time again pls
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.