[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Useful trigger. Shaker Heights Ohio.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: homer.gif (3 MB, 341x259) Image search: [Google]
homer.gif
3 MB, 341x259
I'm guessing that the Shaker Heights Ohio survey isn't taught in sociology anymore. I remember learning about it in college, but it was an independent learning class so I didn't get to hear anyone sperg about it in person. In fact, I didn't think much of it. It sounded perfectly logical.

It went like this:

>Affluent black families were convinced that racial shenanigans were afoot in the local high school due to white kids out-performing black kids despite comparable family incomes and intact families.
>Black families organize themselves and hire a black (African) sociologist to observe their kids in and outside of school and then be able to tell them about TEH RACI5M!!!!11
>Parents patiently wait, while licking their chops at the prospect of a declicious law suit
>Sociologist completes his study
>Conclusion: Your kids act like niggers all day and night. They are either on the phone or playing video games at night when they should be doing homework. They doze off during class, and are always late due to their constant bullshitting in the hallways between classes.
>Any other questions?
>Parents sperg about his flawed study, and how he never looked at the white kids for a comparison.
>African-bro face-palms and tells them that white parents did not hire him; YOU DID.

African-bro leaves a little more red-pilled than before.

Leaves a hilariously documented and objective description of nigger kids.

Look it up.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Black-American-Students-Affluent-Suburb/dp/080584516X
>>
>>72421665
Thanks for the tip mister ogbu
>>
>>72421919
No problem, chink.
>>
Remember it's whitey's fault when white kids outperform black kids because black kids clearly go to school to sit there, behave themselves, and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg
>>
>>72421665
They WERE right about the mistake of not observing the white kids though.
>>
>triggered
It's not just blacks. Notice how all sorts of SJWs are always triggered by clear if-the-shoe-fits cases?
>>
>>72421665
>google it
>find jack shit
>>
>>72424287
>They WERE right about the mistake of not observing the white kids though.

I know where you are doing with the "science" of it. I get it.

It wasn't a mistake, though. He was hired to look at the black kids. They gave him access to their houses etc. Not the white parents.

I can picture him doing palsy-sign language to the parents: "YOU....DID....NOT...ASK...ME...TO....SURVEY...THE...WH-WH...WH....WHITE KIDS. Pay me to do that, and I'll do that. Til then, you got what you paid for."

It'd be like you asking me to paint your house.

I paint your house.

You arrive and decide the property still looks like shit because the landscaping is still fucked.

I say: "Maybe. But you didn't ask me to land scape. Moron."
>>
>>72425415
John Ogbu. Shaker Heights Ohio.
>>
The same study can be repeated with literally any sample and gain similar results. There are things called observer bias and confirmation bias. No matter who you are.

Its not like pol actually studied sociology or psych tho
>>
File: PartyHard.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
PartyHard.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>72421665
>tfw anyone who went to a black school could have told you this
>They would all be written off as racists
>>
>>72425732
>The same study can be repeated with literally any sample and gain similar results. There are things called observer bias and confirmation bias. No matter who you are.
>Its not like pol actually studied sociology or psych tho

I bet John Ogbu was a practical bastard with journal entries like this:

>Subject: Tyrone Harris.
>April 4th.
>Tyrone got a zero on his project because he simply did not do it. At all. The night before he was playing the Nintendo Entertainment System.
>It appears that the white kids physically handed something in.
>Tyrone did not.
>Nigs keep nigging
>I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.
>>
>>72421665
Bro I live near shaker
>>
>>72424287
Not at all, it's better this way. Had he compared them to whitey, he'd have gotten himself a nice RACE TRAITOR badge.
>>
>>72426098
Do the nigs nog as described?
>>
>>72422559
Why are they always dancing?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.