[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fucking shit this movie was great, will he rise again? will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12
File: Hes back.jpg (99 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hes back.jpg
99 KB, 706x1000
holy fucking shit this movie was great, will he rise again? will he reclaim Germany?
>>
I enjoyed the movie, but I don't believe it was as redpilled as people here are saying it is.
>>
File: one star.png (2 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
one star.png
2 MB, 1920x1040
obligatory best joke post
>>
>>72415881
It's message about immigration and nationalism was very redpill
>>
File: trumped.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
trumped.webm
1 MB, 640x360
i liked it

watched it with housemates

they were spooked and amazed how it makes you wanna root for hitler initially and then you sidetrack and feel bad for the other main character

>mfw i got super fucking quiet cause regardless that shit would have been fire
>>
kinda lame they didn't put in the original ending
>>
someone who does not watch movies here

how 2 watch it?

i don't have jewflix.
>>
>>72416274
cvck
>>
>>72416323
Putlocker
>>
>>72415741
I can't tell if they were trying to get people to agree on Immigrant issues or if they were trying to warn people about the rise of the right wing.
>>
The good thing with this movie is how the blue pill backfired.

the ending where Hitler says he is in everyone was to make the normies recoil like good goyim and be even more cucked.
>>
>>72415741
This movie is such a subtle bluepill it even fooled /pol/
>>
>>72416467
It cleverly uses both and tells people he wasn't so bad.
>>
>>72416527
ExplaiN
>>
>>72416394

already up there? good shit.

k gonna watch it
>>
It was a soft redpill imho

They could never get away with a full 800mg pure redpill capsule movie. Hopefully another comes and pushes the bar a little more
>>
Book is better
>>
>>72416527
Yes plz explain. I didnt think it was blue pilled or red pilled, I thought the takeaway message was whatever the audience member decided. All the normies would go 'REEEEEE Hitler', while some people would agree with Hitler, and some people would see him forming the brown shirts at the end and agree that problems need to be addressed but we cant go full 14/88.
>>
>>72417237
it wants to portray that nazism isn't over and that it can rise at any time
it wants to tell you that people critisizing immigration are the same people that would support hitler back in the day, hitler says something like them being useful idiots
it heavily critisizes right wing populists in germany, equating them to closeted hitler supporters
a big point it's trying to make it that it's acceptable to be against muslim immigration now, but being against jews is outrageous, in other words muslims are the new jews, although the situation is a lot different
using terrorist attacks and isis as an argument against muslim immigration is an effort to inflame the debate and is exploiting the victims to further right wing agenda
as a counter point to all of this it also pokes fun at the "germany lost it's right to be a nation" crowd and the people that think discussion of nazism is unacceptable and basicly don't want to acknowledge that part of history

the movie's message is a massive slippery slope argument and a mostly one sided appeal to moderation
it's subtle enough that you can view it as just a funny film about hitler
>>
>>72416184
>that webm

is that from that Japanes tv show which did a segment on beta uprising? top kek
>>
>>72416527
>>72416619
>>72417237

Fucking this. The whole entire POINT is to make you think it's redpill. It's essentially trying to trick you into supporting Hitler so it can then show you how some sort of modern Hitler could rise in the modern era. It's kind of like when people say "hurr durr I have no idea why Germans supported Hitler" so it's pointing out the kind of circumstances that allowed a Hitler to rise. The entire point of the movie is to trick blue pilled normies into liking Hitler so at the end they can get a poignant message and the film is about how a Hitler could rise today by exploiting the current circumstances of society. It's essentially just portraying the rise of Hitler in a modern context so normies can see it in a context they understand and think it could happen today if they aren't liberal cucks for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>72419484

this. It was already done in a better way in "Die Welle".
>>
File: Turks.png (874 KB, 928x627) Image search: [Google]
Turks.png
874 KB, 928x627
>>
>>72416274
Good to know. Now i have some reason to read the book. Filmending was good though.
>>
>>72415741
At some points, it's redpilled, like the scene of the german sheperd, the stupid tv programs, we are going down,etc.

But at the end, Hitler says something like: i have a huge base to work here (immigration), this, for a normie, means that those people who are against immigration, the ones who are proud of being germans,etc, are the same poeple who supported Hitler back then and they could rise again.

This of course are good news for the average /pol/ac but for a normie it's a big blue pill.
>>
File: no.jpg (74 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
74 KB, 380x380
>>72415741
>German
>Comedy
not even once.
I had to turn the movie off like 30 mins in because of the cringy "humor" and even cringier music.
>>
>>72416527
>>72419484
Fucking this. Wake up desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 720x690
>>72421080
>German "humour"
>>
>>72415741
Where can I watch this...for free?
>>
>>72415741
>will he rise again?
hahahahahaha nigga u serious? we don't even have a single nuke for fucks sake
>>
>>72415881
The book was more redpilled.
>>
File: 1433791579700.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1433791579700.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>72415741
>german humor
>>
>>72422234

This. The movie was good, but the book was fantastic.

The entire thing is narrated by Hitler, so you get a lot more of his inner voice, his thoughts on subjects, what he's really planning, etc.

Sawatzki also isn't such an enormous sperggy faggot in the book. Won't spoil anything, but it turns out really nice.

I liked the ending in the movie alright, but really wish they'd gone with the ending in the book instead.

Overall, the book was much more positive, and doesn't really paint Hitler in the ham-fisted "nazis wuz bad, mmkay" way the movie does.
>>
File: draper reaction.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
draper reaction.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>72415741

I liked it. If Hitler came back and acted anything like he was portrayed in the film, I'd hang out with him and talk about politik all night.

>That scene where the TV producer says "Jews are not a laughing matter."
>Hitler, completely stone-faced and stern says "I agree, no, they're not."
>>
>>72422661

Also, side note, I was really disappointed with the character they turned Sawatzki into in the movie... The whole "hurr, he realizes it's the real Hitler and goes bonkers" storyline was such an enormous deviation from what the character in the book was supposed to be.

Hint: Look at his name

>Sawatzki
>Swaztika
>>
File: nigga.png (2 MB, 1547x821) Image search: [Google]
nigga.png
2 MB, 1547x821
>>
>>72422348

LOL, every """"comedy"""" to come out of France in the last 10 years, is actual race-mixing propaganda.

You really shouldn't be talking, you SMELLY chimp!
>>
>>72423077

The whole bit with the dog was fucking stupid. Clearly only shoe-horned in to give the audience something to dislike about him, and entirely out of character.
>>
Isn't it just Borat but with Hitler?
>>
How does Adolf return in the book and film?
>>
>>72423218
Borat = some people don't know he's not actually Borat
Hitler = 100% of people know he's not actually Hitler
>>
File: 1415117824555.png (211 KB, 300x395) Image search: [Google]
1415117824555.png
211 KB, 300x395
>>72423160
>SMELLY chimp!
kek
my austrian brethren
>>
>>72423256

Never explained in either.

In the book, it's heavily implied that he woke up after committing suicide. He complains of a "severe headache" whenever he thinks about his old pistol, and in the book it describes his clothes "reeking of gasoline" when he wakes up.
>>
>>72423461
Strange, so he simply wakes up and hasn't aged since 1945?
>>
>>72423525
>and hasn't aged since 1945?
nigga what kind of realistic consideration are you expecting them to take, it's hitler returned from the dead
>>
>>72423525

Exactly.

He wakes up on the ground in Berlin, on the spot that his Berlin bunker used to be. From his perspective no time has passed. He doesn't recall committing suicide, and his first thoughts are that it's strange that he doesn't see enemy planes in the sky, or hear Russian artillery.
>>
>>72423647
>implying Hitler died and isn't living a comfy life in Argentina
>>
>>72415741
But wehr to watch this?
>>
>>72423894
http://putlocker.is/watch-look-whos-back-online-free-putlocker.html
Literally the first fucking link that google give you if you type "Look who's back online" in it.
>>
File: 1418764223668.jpg (101 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1418764223668.jpg
101 KB, 500x518
>>72424103
Danke.
>>
>>72421084
No.

"Hitler is in all of us, be a good goy or it will happen again"
>>
>>72415881
They wanted us to laugh about Hitler. But we laughed with him instead :o
>>
File: 1383584628376.gif (267 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1383584628376.gif
267 KB, 400x300
>>72415741
JIDF approved.
>>
I remember seeing this movie and during the break everyone was discussing how movie Hitler made some valid points, and some girl went on about how the real Hitler wasn't THAT bad.

If this was supposed to blue-pill people it failed. Besides, the fact that a Hitler comedy that doesn't make him a complete idiot or deranged madman is even allowed is a big fucking sign in and of itself. Movie Hitler is quirky and funny.
>>
>>72415741
just saw it
thanks OP
good poste
good movie
8/10
some characters were meh but hitler was good
>>
>>72415741
I don't want to sound like a degenerate hipster but, the book was better.
>>
>>72417237
It was a both depending on your perception on the issues. If immigration didnt affect you or beleive society is ascending into a prospering utpoia, It would be a blue pill.

If it did affect you or see the rising trend of societys descending into chaos you would take it as a red pill
>>
This whole movie was leftist propaganda though
>>
>>72415741
is it in English or what
>>
>>72421084
Commie
This movie is liberal propaganda
>>
>>72423211
Seemed dumb to me. Hitler was well known for liking dogs
Just watched the movie. Start was good, middle was boring. End was just "Hitler is in all of us, better be a good goy or he will happen again".
Was hoping for more humor
At least they didn't demonise him
>>
>>72415741
We should crop the ending, then it would be red pill
>>
>>72433981

why, his ending speech was perfect.

Believe it or not, but most Germans think he was a Monster who oppressed his people.
>>
>>72416109
Its message was that anti refugee people are hitler. did you not watch it to the end nigger?
>>
>>72419484
Tl;dr
>>
hmm
>>
>>72416022
That one is too overused, the Jewish pedophile one is more clever.
>>
>>72435492
I really enjoyed the look on the writers' faces for this scene
>>
>>72423211

My take on the dog part is that was some sort of symbolism.

The agressive small dog represent the jews, which were attacking Hitler and he had to defend himself. Later they use this on tv out of context to try to portray him as monster because its literally the only thing they can use to bring him down.
>>
>>72415741
It works both ways.
Either it feels like it is attacking all right wing leaders of Europe by comparing them to Hitler or pretty much the message is that the current situation is ripe for Hitler to rise again if he were in present.

>dat hitler parody rant parody
>>
>>72420031
>"Die Welle".

Saw the ABC special few days ago.
It was scary as fuck. Gotta have to watch the german movie of that story as soon as possible.
>>
>>72415881
Judging by the reviews for it, it was definitely a little redpilled because to probably 75% of the audience it is the first time they've heard Hitler's views in a relatable context, rather than "he was evil and wanted to kill 78 trillion gorillion Jews cuz he was bad". Most reviewers noted that they found themselves agreeing with Hitler, then recoiling in disgust at having done so.

That said, as a seasoned /pol/ack a lot of it just felt like watching a guy dressed as Hitler reading /pol/ threads to you, so it's not as impactful.
>>
>>72435492
Couldn't get a good cap of that with the subs and everything.
>>72435995
I loved how they were laughing despite themselves, funny as fuck.
>>
>>72415741
Fucking awful film. It's perfectly constructed to appear redpilled to retards when really it only reinforces the holocaust narrative and 'muh nazis around every corner' mentality.

>funny as fuck though
>>
>>72421729
What do we look up for the english version? I can only find the german torrents
>>
>>72436484
>watching a guy dressed as Hitler reading /pol/ threads to you
That sounds extremely entertaining.
>>
>>72436152
good point
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.