[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAKE ME UP ON THE INSIDE ANONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: oni.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oni.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
This shit isn't funny anymore.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/obamas-ice-releases-19000-criminal-illegal-aliens-including-murderers-and-sex-offenders/

>The 19,723 released illegals were not deported.

>As reported by Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner, the number includes “208 convicted of murder, over 900 convicted of sex crimes and 12,307 of drunk driving.” The criminals had 64,197 convictions among them, representing a whopping 8,234 violent crimes.
>>
>>72412950
they're playing right into trump's hand...
I saw another guy take a picture of cspan and post it right under your post.
Do you have instant notifications for Breitbart?
>>
>>72413017
Link to the video?
>>
>>72413017
>playing into trump's hand

care to explain?
>>
File: White-American.jpg (30 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
White-American.jpg
30 KB, 650x488
>>72412950
well so long

you had a good run
>>
File: 0uyOA.jpg (92 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
0uyOA.jpg
92 KB, 600x1000
>>72414012
> actual white americans
>>
>released ... after their jail sentences
yeah, that's usually how that works.

they don't stay in there forever you know.
>>
File: kurdt.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
kurdt.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
>>72412950
They are literally grilling the top ICE agent right now on T.V. in washington D.C. on capitol hill.

Channel 351 for my DirecTV bros
>>
>>72414146
>they weren't deported after being identified as illegal and after being convicted of a crime

but this ok apparently
>>
>>72414255
What station?
>>
>>72414295
CSPAN2
>>
>>72414267
>they weren't deported after being identified as illegal
You should have stopped at this part.

When we get to:
>THEY RELEASED MURDERERS AND RAPISTS BACK ONTO THE STREET
we're just getting into useless fear mongering about normal justice system proceedings.
>>
>>72414465
>we're just getting into useless fear mongering about normal justice system proceedings.

So its ok to break some laws and be punished for them but immigration laws might as well not exist? Why have borders am I right? If you turn on C-SPAN2 right now they were talking about someone identified as illegal before committing murder.
>>
>>72414012
I just refuse to believe this is all real.

I am hoping one day I'll wake up to the sun shining through a crack in my blinds and breathe a sigh of relief when I realize that this was all a bad dream.
>>
>>72414560
As Kippling once wrote

> And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

http://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poems_copybook.htm
>>
>>72413741
Are you simple m8?

They're making the issue of illegal immigration matter more. They're making an even bigger case for Trump's deportation rhetoric by letting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT COMITTED SERIOUS CRIMES ON AMERICAN SOIL REMAIN IN THE US.
>>
>>72412950
>Americans voted for this vile conniving nigger twice

Thanks liberals. You really make good choices.
>>
>>72412950
>after their jail sentences ended in 2015

They paid their denbts to society. All they want now is go to church, get a decent job and pay their taxes.
>>
>>72413017
>breitbart
>>
>>72414465
You fucking dumb shitposting cunt.

Not only were they identified as BEING IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, they had also broken laws within the fucking country, a lot of them serious and relating to the safety of American citizens.

Deport yourself to hell you NWO shill.
>>
>>72414776
Good one anon!
>>
>>72414064
A video for your folder desu senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjCurOJYFAw
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.